No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally started reading the Pol's Campfire series and it's so good!! I usually stick with stories that have Sam and Jack in an established romantic relationship, but I love the tiny moments in this series. They remind me so much of the actual show and they're so realistic Gotta get my shipper fix somewhere hehe
    sigpic

Comment

I haven't read a campfire story in a while. Maybe I should get back into them.
      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 22 August 2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        ...or reading them at work...
        Yep, I do that, too! Gotta do something to stay awake. I almost went nuts last night! Our internet was down almost all night, and, wouldn't you know? I forgot my writing at home, so I couldn't even work on my story! And where I work, Verizon is the only cell company who gets service (we're talking out in the boonies, on the edge of the continent, literally! lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
          It is a good word, use in sentence... Zat the fat cat.
          That's it. I'm naming my next cat "Zat".

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
            I finally started reading the Pol's Campfire series and it's so good!! I usually stick with stories that have Sam and Jack in an established romantic relationship, but I love the tiny moments in this series. They remind me so much of the actual show and they're so realistic Gotta get my shipper fix somewhere hehe

I started reading the Campfire stories a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying them. It's the build up I love so much and these stories are chock-full of it!
            Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Not too sure if I'm posting it right smack in this thread, but I've just got myself hooked on banners done and thought to share them here. I've been going at them like crazy in anticipation of S1 rewatch. Anyhow, feel free to take them as signatures if you want, just let me know if you do!
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

SG-1 Dream OT
                Spoiler:
                Had the most weirdest dream last night where SG-1 worked at a very high class restaurant called O'Neill's where Jack O'Neill was the Owner, Sam and Mitchell were the Co-Managers Jonas was a Bus boy, Teal'c the chef and Vala a Waitress. Daniel... well for some reason Daniel was dead. It was all very whacky.
                Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 23 August 2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                  Not too sure if I'm posting it right smack in this thread, but I've just got myself hooked on banners done and thought to share them here. I've been going at them like crazy in anticipation of S1 rewatch. Anyhow, feel free to take them as signatures if you want, just let me know if you do!
                  Nice job. They are all really lovely. What program are you using? If you have any hints or tips on how you're making them please share in the S/J art thread.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                    Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                    I started reading the Campfire stories a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying them. It's the build up I love so much and these stories are chock-full of it!
                    Oh good! More people to storm the beaches that Pol hangs out on with pitchforks so that we may demand MORE MORE MORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...

(Guess what? I got a fever, and the only prescription is more CAMPFIRE!) (teehee)

Comment

Shippers!!!

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                      Nice job.

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                      You know your kids watch too much stargate when you are stargazing and your daughter asks which star is Abydos!!!! Her space project is going to be interesting reading....lol
                      LOL You're training that child well

Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post
                      This is my current worst habit since getting a smart phone lol - they're just too addictive!

(Also, hello everyone *timidly waves* - back on Gateworld with a new profile after a few years away, and jumping straight back into the S/J goodness )
                      Nice to have you back Jolinar.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                      Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone.

Why....

After all these years.....

Does it still take me at least 5 minutes.......

To....

Stop.....

Staring.......

At this.......

KISS!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIPSO **hugs**

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      I've often wondered why Martouf ignored all the rest of the Sams in the room and immediately lit up like a Christmas tree when he saw "our" Sam, and he went straight to her. What's wrong with the rest of the Sams in the room????
                      Nothing.

Nothing at all

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                      Ok...I know it's only...what...8:20pm in California and Washington? But it's after midnight here and I have to work 8am to 6pm tomorrow...so I am off to bed. {{Squishy hugs thread}}

{{Squishy hugs Sara right back}}
                      sigpic
                      sig by Mada
                      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Nice to have you back Jolinar.

Why....

After all these years.....

Does it still take me at least 5 minutes.......

To....

Stop.....

Staring.......

At this.......

KISS!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Thank you

And I am the same with that kiss - it's just so hypnotic! *_*
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post
                          Thank you

And I am the same with that kiss - it's just so hypnotic! *_*
                          Indeed!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Mada
                          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                            Nice job. They are all really lovely. What program are you using? If you have any hints or tips on how you're making them please share in the S/J art thread.
                            Thanks! I'm using an old version of Photoshop actually to do all of those, and pilfering all the pictures from the gallery's screen shots and MGM's Behind the Scenes ones.
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

where are the Shippers tonight?
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

I'm having dinner
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X