Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to vent!

On the Ship Day 2012 thread I hit post around 23:30 and a *bleep* thunderstorm rolls in and kills my connection! Then I get back on 3 MINUTES after jasminaGo closes the thread.

So I will finish up in here!

Ship Day 2012 card No. 59

sigpic
    My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Ship Day 2012 card No.60!

It was fun though guys!

*sniffles and goes to bed*
      sigpic
      My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Yep, that's how the ship days go. POOF! They get locked down whilst typing a reply. Grrrr.

But this thread is always open! 24/7/365!!!

This Ship Day was amazing fun. Holy cow Shippers, am I ever PUMPED!! I'm going to try and go to bed now. I'll either toss and turn or pass out.

So much fun! C'mere everybody!
        Last edited by UhSir; 28 July 2012, 10:22 PM. Reason: um, yeah, dates, go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
          HI everyone

thought i would drop by in here,

Spoiler:
          I'm pretty new to SG fandom, having watched the original movie and some of the series when originally aired and for some reason not getting into it, we have started watching from the beginning along with the kids and now i'm totally hooked, I get withdrawel symptoms if im on late shifts and can't watch for a few days.

Of course I have got totally sucked in with the Jack and Sam storyline, i sensed the attraction early on and am loving lookung our for the signs and interactions between them. We are currently just starting season 8 and have watched both parts of New Order and going to start Atlantis now aswell.

I know form reading stuff that we don't get any definate confirmation of Jack and Sam being together and that I'm going to have to take the signs as confirmation and use my own imagination. I can't say I'm looking forward to RDA not being in the series but then I can think that they are finally together when they are not working so closely together.

I do think it is made really obvious the amount of love between them, just the way they look at each other all the time, they way Jack takes every opportunity to touch Sam and the utter heart wrenching looks on each others faces whenever one of them is in danger.

My favourite Jack and Sam moments so far have been divide and conquer, window of opportunity, grace, the end of heroes which i think are the obvious ones, but also just little bits like where Jack is presenting Sam with her promotion in new order, the look of admiration and love on each others faces, and all the hugs and looks in each episode.

It's all a bit frustrating that we dont get confirmation but after all this is Sci Fi and the purpose of that is to get your imagination working.

I like to imagine that the 3rd movie will be made and Sam will meet with an old colleage, when they say colonel Samantha Carter nice to see you again, she will reply with actually it's Colonel Samantha O'Neill now.....two L's (sorry if i have the rank wrong i'm not sure how high she progresses to in the end)

wow i rattled on so much!!!!! sorry
          Welcome to the Ship family SGSuzi You have great timing with Ship Day haha. It's great to see new people dipping into the SJ ship even after all this time. There are so many friendly peeps around here
          "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

SQUeeeeee!

made by nolamom

Comment

Apparently I didn't manage to get up and watch with you, but I'll catch up today.

Thanks to you all for the great things you posted. I'll spend the next days (Weeks?) working my way trough it all.

sigpic

Comment

What a nice holiday we just celebrated.

I had a great time, hope those of you visited did as well. Still playing some catch up.

Here are the links to Parts 1 and 2 of the Fic/Vid/Art list.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  What a nice holiday we just celebrated.

I had a great time, hope those of you visited did as well. Still playing some catch up.

Here are the links to Parts 1 and 2 of the Fic/Vid/Art list.
                  It was fun wasn't it? I'm only on page 50 of the thread lol It's going to take me a while to get through it!
                  "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

I've just finished to read all the Ship Day Thread!!!!!!!

*huggles all the S/J shippers*

I'm posting here too my latest vid:

sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I'm trying to catch up now too. Just saw this post and thought it might be a nice idea to use one of those buttons as the 'cover' for the FFnet drabble collection, hlndncr? Because I think the banners for Ship Day etc are too big/crowded for the tiny cover size...
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

When I was in London for a SG Con, I bought the pic of AU S/J wedding. I made a scan for my friend Angie and she made this:

http://angievonasgard.tumblr.com/pos...ht-and-pain-of

ps: check out her other S/J works too
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

All caught up now! Such awesome shippy things everyone made and shared!
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I've just finished reading the Ship Day thread. Wow! So much shippy goodness.

I love that we still have new shippers joining the family, spreading the Sam and Jack love.

I'd like to thank everyone that contributed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, I just love to browse the ship day thread..that is so cool.
                              But I wonder if RDA, Amanda or the other Stargate family members know about this. I mean, this is huge,celebrating a holiday for 10 years for such a great couple. I really want to know what they think about this.

Comment

Some of the Stargate people used to drop by Gateworld from time to time - I know Joe still does every once in awhile (he seems to know an awful lot about things around here if he's not!) Don't know if anyone else still does...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X