• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starship Trooper View Post
    Well howdy! Ship day is nearly upon us!

Here's It's Complicated

Spoiler:
    He's in love with her. She's in love with him.

Easy, right? It shouldn't be complicated at all. Shouldn't be.

But then there are gates to the stars. And there are wormholes.

And along with that there are aliens, and snakes that live in your HEAD and control your BRAIN!

An ex wife, a dead son, and a SOON to be ex fiancé. Oh, and that creepy ascended guy.

Secrets and conspiracies and secret organisations with hidden agendas who plot to keep them apart!

Bureaucrats and politicians (don't forget the sneaky senators!).

They've been copied and cloned and memory stamped too.

There was that time he was frozen in ice and then she went and got herself kidnapped by metal BUGS (and that's just one of the more recent 'adventures').

Then there are the rules and regulations and codes of conduct. Those are the worst of all because they both swore an oath and are true to their word.

So he's in love with her, and she's in love with him, but they have to leave it in the room, and neither one of them are actually OK with that.

Yeah... it's complicated.
    *cries because it's true* - well done

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
    Just wanted to say Thanks! to everybody for helping me earn the right to edit my profile I hope to have an avatar soon. And thanks for all the kind words...I think I'm gonna like it here
    Hiya DKScully the personal avatar option is yours as soon as you've made about 2000 posts

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
    **huff puff** **huff puff**

Did I make it?

**looks around hopefully**

Here's:

Never Again:
    Spoiler:

Jack stood at Sam’s infirmary bed. He hated this position, waiting for news of life or death; not being able to take her place.

The strong possibility of death lived every moment with them, but Jack knew that death wasn’t just physical, but emotional, spiritual. Sam had brought Jack back to life before. Not even knowing, because of her, he breathed again.

While the monitor broadcast Sam’s fight, Jack encircled her hand in his. Jack knew if Sam didn’t make it he’d be the living shell of a dead soul.

He wouldn’t survive.

Not without Sam.

Never again without Sam.

I'm glad you made it Excellent drabble!

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Very important indeed, I hope it's chocolate too

Comment

Originally posted by Robinbishop1231 View Post
      Hi all. I'm pretty new here. This is my 2nd time through the SG1 series and can't believe it took me this long to make it Official here. I'm making a video for Shipday and for the life of me cannot find 3 scenes. Help me out?
      1.the episode where Sam cries in the elevator(she sinks down tot he floor and cries)
      2 the episode where Jack Hugs Sam and is rocking her (well...not the one where he was cold...the other one).
      3. the one where JAck grabs Sam's arms in the Hallway at the SGC and looks down at what he's doing.

I've been combing through dvd's and cannot find them.I've seen them in other music vids.

Thanks!
      1.Singularity, s1. When Sam has to leave Cassie
      2. Fire and water, s1. When Sam remembers that they left Daniel on the planet
      3. Sacrifices, s8
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Robinbishop1231 View Post
        Hi all. I'm pretty new here. This is my 2nd time through the SG1 series and can't believe it took me this long to make it Official here. I'm making a video for Shipday and for the life of me cannot find 3 scenes. Help me out?
        1.the episode where Sam cries in the elevator(she sinks down tot he floor and cries)
        2 the episode where Jack Hugs Sam and is rocking her (well...not the one where he was cold...the other one).
        3. the one where JAck grabs Sam's arms in the Hallway at the SGC and looks down at what he's doing.

I've been combing through dvd's and cannot find them.I've seen them in other music vids.

Thanks!
        Welcome! This is a nice place. A happy place. You'll like it here (I speak from recent experience).
        sigpic
        sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

Will be writing all night and hopefully have a long chapter for Ship Day tomorrow.
          The password is fishing...

Comment

Can't wait to read new fics for Ship Day!
            Sadly I will be away all day. I can come and play here only for a couple of hours tomorrow evening.
            I am sorry but with this terrible heat wave I can't stay at home.
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Starship Trooper View Post
                Welcome! This is a nice place. A happy place. You'll like it here (I speak from recent experience).
                Very nice and happy indeed. A heaven for all stargate fans! Nice people, nice threads, and what the hey, we are talking about Sam and Jack here!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Sadly I will be away all day. I can come and play here only for a couple of hours tomorrow evening.
                  Nooooooeeeeeesssss! Would like to trade places for a day. I'm sick of whining about the cold. Will we be getting a vid from you? *crosses fingers*

Comment

I'm looking forward to everyone's contributions as well, although I still have to come up with something myself and am not sure it'll happen I managed the drabbles at least, and they are much more popular on FFnet than I'd expected.

But yeah, heatwave... I just brought a popsicle with me for after my lunch (so I wouldn't have to walk up and down all the stairs again in this heat to retrieve it) and it couldn't have taken me more than 5 minutes to eat said lunch, but my popsicle was half melted! It kept breaking into pieces and halfway through there was only flavored water instead of ice left
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                      Nooooooeeeeeesssss! Would like to trade places for a day. I'm sick of whining about the cold. Will we be getting a vid from you? *crosses fingers*
                      I so much prefer the cold!
                      I managed the drabbles. I can't do much more. Sorry.
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Will be writing all night and hopefully have a long chapter for Ship Day tomorrow.
                        Ooh great chapter, I wonder how Sam will react.
                        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I so much prefer the cold!
                          I managed the drabbles. I can't do much more. Sorry.
                          Guess we'll just have to enjoy your old vids then
                          On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                            Ooh great chapter, I wonder how Sam will react.
                            You should find out tomorrow. I must make myself get out of bed and write though. Wah! It's almost midnight already.

Comment

You should find out tomorrow. I must make myself get out of bed and write though. Wah! It's almost midnight already.
                              It seems we were sharing our muse as we were writing, guess what happens at the end of my first chapter lol
                              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I may have the start of a fix for tomorrow, but no promises.
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X