• Show
Clear All

Vid rec (sequel to Out of Mind trailer)

sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Season 1
      First Commandment

When she mentions being attracted to the lunatic fringe; the camera zips to Jack

She saves his butt, he saves hers when Hansen tries to kill them

The exchange on not killing being the first commandment

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

http://youtu.be/PYyLDcjr_ac
        Ooh, very nice! And was that last line by "Nikola Tesla"?
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Season 1
          Cold Lazarus

None but how similar is Sara to Sam in personality (fixing cars) and in looks (tall, blonde) - obviously our Jack has a type!

Comment

After all the shippy goodness this weekend I went back and watched the first episode. Its amazing to see the chemistry between them even at the very beginning. *sigh* stupid air force regulations!
            sigpic

Comment

Season 1
              The Nox

She gets concerned when he gets shot and moves

She has a good feel of his wound when they're waking up

When she smiles at Nefryu he tells her, “No, you can’t keep him.”

Comment

Once again another amazing video. I saw the first one and I was blown away by the editing. Both vids really look like they were designed that way not pieced together Not that I'm surprised all of Zonamanu's videos are amazing. So are yours XFchemist I think after all the recs on the Ship Day page I'm gonna have to make a youtube playlist!! If they wont give us a confirmation we'll make to make our own

Sry if my post comes a little late I can't wait til I'm promoted from probie status hehe
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TabsV View Post
                  I'm excited for the opportunity to be around next ship day! By then my photoshop skills should be beyond awesome to make some fantastic pics to contribute
                  Next SHIP holiday is SHIPSgiving in November, no need to wait for next July!

Comment

Birthday Greetings to SaraBahama:

Comment

Wow, it took me all day to go through what I missed on this thread this past week!
                      Now, off to SHIP DAY thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                        Wow, it took me all day to go through what I missed on this thread this past week!
                        Now, off to SHIP DAY thread.
                        Ha, good luck with that! Might want to get comfortable...
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Awww....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SaraB!

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                            Ha, good luck with that! Might want to get comfortable...
                            Well, I do plan to take my time... I tend to go through the holiday threads slowly (to savor the shipiness!)

Comment

Season 1
                              Brief Candle

She finds him naked and asks “What happened to you?”

He falls into her arms when he collapses and tells her to find out what's wrong

She's helping him to walk at the end

Comment

Damn. I like this one better than out of mind. Please tell me that someone has thought of turning out of mind and changing into a fan Fic?
                                Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 30 July 2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X