No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very enjoyable fic rec. I'm giving the description and title here as shown on the story, but linking to the author's page, only because of the T Rating:

Color of Distraction
    by jennickels (aka Jen Connelly)
    Sam/Jack
    rating: T

Sam's home on some leave but Jack can't seem to take his eyes of her hair. Something's different and it's very distracting. Takes place during SGU time.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/821621/1/

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      A very enjoyable fic rec. I'm giving the description and title here as shown on the story, but linking to the author's page, only because of the T Rating:

Color of Distraction
      by jennickels (aka Jen Connelly)
      Sam/Jack
      rating: T

Sam's home on some leave but Jack can't seem to take his eyes of her hair. Something's different and it's very distracting. Takes place during SGU time.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/821621/1/
      This is why you are the fic rec queen! Just what I needed - thanks! It's a great little fic!

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
        This is why you are the fic rec queen! Just what I needed - thanks! It's a great little fic!
        Aw shucks. You're going to embarrass me.

A couple of others by the same author are pretty good too. I skimmed through her list of stories and read another one and marked a couple of others for later reading. I often go through the "new" stories posted to ff.net to see if there's anything I'd like to read, and I found that one today.

Comment

Aw shucks. You're going to embarrass me.

A couple of others by the same author are pretty good too. I skimmed through her list of stories and read another one and marked a couple of others for later reading. I often go through the "new" stories posted to ff.net to see if there's anything I'd like to read, and I found that one today.
          I do that as well There are a few good communities on LJ that people post new fics on too. Though everywhere seems a bit quiet at the moment - hence my withdrawal

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
            I do that as well There are a few good communities on LJ that people post new fics on too. Though everywhere seems a bit quiet at the moment - hence my withdrawal
            I do occasionally try to look on LJ, but tend to forget about it on occasion. Unfortunately, since SG1 is no longer on the air, I guess many writers have moved on to other shows and dropped s/j (* sigh*).

Comment

A short fic about a happy event in Jack's and Sam's lives.

The Crusher And The Screamer
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Dropping in to interrupt this regular session of S/J appreciation with a drive-by squee.

OMG AMANDA TAPPING IS GOING TO BE AT DRAGON*CON AND I JUST ORDERED MY TICKET!

This is all.

Please return to your discussions of how much Sam loves Jack and Jack loves Sam.

Comment

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                    + =
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Uh oh.

Just realized that "Pi Day" is Monday the 14th! Time for more pi(e).

As a refresher (insert Teal'c voice, "Previously, on Stargate: SG-1"): American Pi

And yes, lest the emails begin, I do know I owe a March Campfire. I'm on it, but I have qualifying exams for the next two weeks for the doctorate, so...patience, grasshopper(s).
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        Uh oh.

As a refresher: American Pi

And yes, lest the emails begin, I do know I owe a March Campfire. I'm on it, but I have qualifying exams for the next two weeks for the doctorate, so...patience, grasshopper(s).
                        You're a trooper Pol. Can't believe you do as much as you do. Good luck with exams!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          Uh oh.

As a refresher (insert Teal'c voice, "Previously, on Stargate: SG-1"): American Pi

I was just coming over here to ask a question of you, and find that you are already here. Coincidence? Hmmmm?

Do we know yet whether you got the job???? Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed ...

Comment

I was just coming over here to ask a question of you, and find that you are already here. Coincidence? Hmmmm?

Do we know yet whether you got the job???? Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed ...
                            Hopefully no stars crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Hopefully no stars crossed.
                              Ka-BOOM!!!

Spoiler:
                              I'm trying to avoid listening to my French teacher.

sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by Gumarx View Post
                                Dropping in to interrupt this regular session of S/J appreciation with a drive-by squee.

OMG AMANDA TAPPING IS GOING TO BE AT DRAGON*CON AND I JUST ORDERED MY TICKET!

This is all.

Please return to your discussions of how much Sam loves Jack and Jack loves Sam.
                                Yippeee! So jealous!

Alright Family, time to start generating shippy questions Gumarx can ask Amanda. (We must get our voices in. )

Comment

Working...
                                X