Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look # 90

Here things have definitely changed. It’s not just that they look more at ease with one another. Sam’s look clearly invites Jack in. No barriers.

Comment

Look # 91

OK, he took away her doohickey, but is she upset? No. She just watches him walk away with such fondness. I mean that look is almost sappy.

Comment

Look # 92

Fishing!!!!!

Comment

Look # 93

She hears Jack messing with Landry on the phone and knows what a pain in the butt he can be, but he still makes her smile even from the other side of the country.

Comment

Look # 94

Oh yeah, she’s thinking of Jack.

Comment

Look # 95

After Vala suggests a wedding, Sam and Jack share this look.

Sooooooo Married!

Comment

Look # 96

You don’t even need to see Sam’s face to know how she is looking at Jack here. There is a relaxation and a comfort that only comes with two people in an obviously happy relationship.

Comment

Look # 97

The shock of losing Jack, having him die in her arms is just beginning to register.

Later when she sees that the alternate Jack has no idea who she is; her loss is once again hit home.

Comment

Look # 98

Look at the joy on Sam’s face when she thinks she has her Jack back again.

Then he calls her ma’am, and she realizes this isn’t her Jack.

Later in the ward room when he asks her for an explanation of the Stargate, it’s so familiar and yet he doesn’t know her at all and you can see that loss and emptiness register in her eyes.

Comment

Look # 99

This is definitely the look of a woman totally content and completely in love.

Comment

Look # 100

Sam has had to make a terrible command decision. She left two people behind. Jack takes a moment to give her his support. “I’m sorry, Sam.”

Comment

Of course there is one more look from Jack and Sam that we are still waiting to see . . .

FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!!

OK so this is more of a touch than a look, but we want some of that too!!!

Comment

hlndncr These are lovely. *virtual green*
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              hlndncr These are lovely. *virtual green*
                              Thank you.

With all the real and virtual green I have recieved from my wonderful shipper family I decided to make everyone a treat:

I'm just sorry there are no shredded carrots in it.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                Thank you.

With all the real and virtual green I have recieved from my wonderful shipper family I decided to make everyone a treat:

I'm just sorry there are no shredded carrots in it.
                                Even MORE virtual green for the shredded carrots remark! LOLOLOLOL
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X