Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Darn it! You discovered my evil evil plan
    Won't see me complain about plans like these. Do it anytime you want!

Because it's all about
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      The Pic

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...g?t=1300201383

Followed by The Fic

*giggles* Sorry angst dwellers, seems that the fluff cloud has spread
      Ooooh. *runs off to read*
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Really cute, funny new fic:

On the Night Before by Regency

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          question: how do you think sam would tell jack that she's pregnant?
          Sal you asked that a long time ago and this was my answer.

Sam and Jack are sitting on the pier at his cabin, fishing. Suddenly Sam gets up and goes inside. She returns some time after with a miniture fishing rod in her hand and stands it up against the cooler next to them before taking her seat again.

Jack looks at the rod then at Sam, then to the rod and back at Sam, then asks,
          "Carter?"

She doesn't look at him when she answers,

"What."

Not being able to take it anymore Jack insists,

"Carter!"

Laughing Sam looks at Jack, finally letting him in on the secret she's been keeping for the last few hours.

"Alright. Look I figured you'd have the kid fishing before he could walk anyway. I'm just planning ahead."

She holds his gaze and the smile on Sam's face seems to finally bring understanding to Jack's mind. Rising from the chair he goes over to Sam, kneels next to her and asks,

"Are you...?"

To which she slowly replies,

"Yes. Yes we are."

Jack stands to his feet and pulls Sam up to him, taking her into his arms. With the emotion he's feeling all he can say is,

"Sam."

Curling her arms around Jack's shoulders, Sam responds the way you do when someone puts a warm blanket over you on a cold night.

"Hmmm."

sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
            I'm not going to multi-quote, because--well, I'm tired.

It's Spring Break here, and so far it's been a bust.
            Be cautioned about the Spoiler. Unmitigated Whining Found Therein.

Spoiler:
            My youngest (he's two) had a huge asthma attack, and so I took him to the ER, and then he was admitted for two days. While hubby and I were in the ER with him, son was getting an IV when hubby suddenly (they're the stronger sex, right? What-EVER!) keels over in a dead faint. He's a big guy--6' 6" and around 340. It took three people to help him back up. So, automatically, everyone rushes to help him, while one nurse and I were struggling to complete baby's IV (I was holding him down). So, hubby gets taken over to the adult ER where he's checked for heart problems (He's fine. He's wimpy, but fine.) and leaves me alone with the kiddo. So, I'm in there for two days with the baby, and Wimp goes home. They're all doing much better, now, and we're home.

While we were gone, our twelve year old son took care of a lot of stuff--getting his sisters meals and cleaning up and stuff. As a gift, we bought him a new watch. He attempts to open said watch with his pocket knife. And now, he's at Urgent Care getting stitches.

What the heck? Don't all these kids know that it's SPRING BREAK? It's supposed to be fun time. Not get sick and hurt yourself time!

I've never been so happy to be back with the Shipper world! Hopefully, we can continue to have a wonderful time here without worrying about trolls or mean people or whiners or kids with skewed meanings of Spring Break!

So, I'll end with this:

loves .
            Utterly and Completely.
            Forever and Ever.
            Hope all the kids are ok. Tough to see ones that little sick.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Trinity! AWWWW! That little fishing rod story was adorable! ^^ I can totally see something like that. But the fridge is locked for me - take some virtual green!
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Trinity! AWWWW! That little fishing rod story was adorable! ^^ I can totally see something like that. But the fridge is locked for me - take some virtual green!
                Glad you liked it and i'll take virtual green over no green any day
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Oma! More please

How Sam would tell Jack? Leave a test on the bathroom sink and then ask him to go get something for her.

Radiation OT

Spoiler:
                  I'd better get some cool superpower when that radiation cloud hits Los Angeles tomorrow! Though, I'd much prefer someone muzzle the sensationalist news agencies.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Leiasky whats this about a radiation could hitting LA tommrow?

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Spoiler:
                      Sam and Jack are sitting on the pier at his cabin, fishing. Suddenly Sam gets up and goes inside. She returns some time after with a miniture fishing rod in her hand and stands it up against the cooler next to them before taking her seat again.

Jack looks at the rod then at Sam, then to the rod and back at Sam, then asks,
                      "Carter?"

She doesn't look at him when she answers,

"What."

Not being able to take it anymore Jack insists,

"Carter!"

Laughing Sam looks at Jack, finally letting him in on the secret she's been keeping for the last few hours.

"Alright. Look I figured you'd have the kid fishing before he could walk anyway. I'm just planning ahead."

She holds his gaze and the smile on Sam's face seems to finally bring understanding to Jack's mind. Rising from the chair he goes over to Sam, kneels next to her and asks,

"Are you...?"

To which she slowly replies,

"Yes. Yes we are."

Jack stands to his feet and pulls Sam up to him, taking her into his arms. With the emotion he's feeling all he can say is,

"Sam."

Curling her arms around Jack's shoulders, Sam responds the way you do when someone puts a warm blanket over you on a cold night.

"Hmmm."

well, i'm glad i forgot, b/c that was a lovely scene!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

It St. Patrick's Day Shippers and we all know Jack loves green (well, peridot)!

So lovely
                        St. Paddy's Day Peridot
                        all around!

(smiley by zuz)

And now I'm out of green. Guess I better watch it or someone might decide to pinch me.
                        Oh, Jack!
                        Last edited by hlndncr; 17 March 2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

That was the epitome of cuteness! Is there more?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            well, i'm glad i forgot, b/c that was a lovely scene!
                            I'm glad you did too. It was a great question.

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
                            That was the epitome of cuteness! Is there more?
                            More.....

.....not at the moment.

Maybe 9 months from now

Glad you liked it.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Hi.

I'm a day late, but here's a new Campfire. It's not a Pi story, but...sometimes you have to write what's in your head.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                Hi.

I'm a day late, but here's a new Campfire. It's not a Pi story, but...sometimes you have to write what's in your head.
                                Yay!!!

*runz off to read*

Comment

Working...
                                X