No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A rather cute fic for those who don't particularly care for Sam's taste in boyfriends :

My Girl

Comment

*cries* Why does my busiest day of the year always end up being Ship Day? Ah well, I'll catch up over the next few days I'll just have to post the goodies I made here instead.

I planned to have Ship Day Flair for everyone yesterday too, but I'll be making that tonight I'll post it all here when I'm done then you can all grab your own
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        Trio deleted scene
        I never tire of seeing that clip! *Sigh....*

Just popping in for a breather before I head back into the ship day thread.... Overwhelmed much?!

Comment

the few times i popped into the shipday thread, i saw quite a LOT of ppl viewing it (takes moment to ). did anyone happen to notice what the highest viewing total was?
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Oma -1 You bring such delicious goodies with you. You should play around here more often
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I believe there was supposed to be a kiss in "Beneath the Surface", but AT and RDA decided against it, and instead AT rested her head on his shoulder when they were sitting together. And it was in "Beneath the Surface" where Jonah/Jack says he remembers "feeling feelings".

Yes, there's a deleted scene from "Trio" where Sam mentions a long distance relationship with somebody in Washington D.C., who may be retiring soon.
              If I remember correctly the kiss was kicked out, because the writers thought the season would be already more shippy than every other one (due to te WoO kiss, D&C and all that other stuff) so they didn't hand it on a silver platter that Therra and Jonah were together. However they left the head-on-shoulder-thing (can't remeber if it was BtS or metamorphis where the writers told proudly that the shoulder-scene was for once their idea and not the improvisation of the actors )

Aww.. I just love that Trio-scene! *grins* and no, no senator XD
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                If I remember correctly the kiss was kicked out, because the writers thought the season would be already more shippy than every other one (due to te WoO kiss, D&C and all that other stuff) so they didn't hand it on a silver platter that Therra and Jonah were together. However they left the head-on-shoulder-thing (can't remeber if it was BtS or metamorphis where the writers told proudly that the shoulder-scene was for once their idea and not the improvisation of the actors )

Aww.. I just love that Trio-scene! *grins* and no, no senator XD
                That bit was mentioned in the commentary for Metamorphosis. I can't remember if the shoulder snuggle in BtS was improv or not.
                sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  That bit was mentioned in the commentary for Metamorphosis. I can't remember if the shoulder snuggle in BtS was improv or not.
                  PDL does note, in his own unique way, that it was suggested that Sam and Jack had been kissing too much that season. I don't think he specifically mentions the shoulder lean though but he does say the kiss was left out for that reason. Annoyingly, at this point there's been one kiss that season. Hmph!

Ah I thought I had the commentary exceprts as a .doc I could cut and paste but alas I didn't save that one.

I've got Lost City and Small Victories though, if anyone wants me to repost them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey all,

Missed 'Ship day, catching up. Also, thanks to all who greened me. This is a lame blanked "thanks" to you all.

Er...Sam still really, really loves Jack!
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hey all,

Missed 'Ship day, catching up. Also, thanks to all who greened me. This is a lame blanked "thanks" to you all.

Well, you were missed severely, young lady! And we demand that you come up with a fic as repayment!

Just kidding! But I did miss you! although I'd still take a fic. . .

And BTW, Jack still really really loves Sam, too!
                      sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        Hey all,

We missed you! belated Happy Ship Day. I hope you have time to check out all the new goodies.

OK, I did some digging, since I know I posted it. Here's the thread where I posted (spoilered) the shippy bits from the Beneath the Surface commentary.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post10563222
                        sigpic

Comment

Here come the medals I've got them all in alphabetical order so it should be easy for everyone to find theirs

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X