X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm interesting. Is he all charcoaled?

----

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Man... Bullets BOUNCE!

I love that scene...especially when he does the whole z-drawing thing again...and the look he gives Teal'c after! Along with the smirk Teal'c gives in return.

Comment

NICE! *thunk*
      sigpic

Comment

I love that scene too, Kas! LOL! I was ROFLMAO with that one! And, the smirk on Teal'c's face was just precious! That catch phrase will forever be attached to my brain!
        Spoiler:
        "Bullets BOUNCE!!!"

And this one......

Spoiler:
        "Let's make babies!"

sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
          And this one......

Spoiler:
          "Let's make babies!"

OMG...yes. I agree - another classic, along with the whole

Spoiler:
          pillow throwing and Michael as Daniel's reaction to that comment...his groan of frustration! LOL! I was reading an interview with MS where he said that CB was ad-libing in that scene and they all made it in, she was so good!

So many precious moments in this episode... it was a fantastic introduction and opener. IMO

Comment

More HANDS!

Comment

oh yes, lovely as always
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                Mesa - wonderful to see you back and glad you had such a great time.
                Don't forget to let us know every single detail!

well, I'm not very good at reporting details. I took no notes and took really bad pictures. I really need to get a digital camera and practice a bit at taking pictures. Better yet, take a video camera. They let you record the panel, as long as you shut down during any screened footage. *sigh* but then, I don't have a digital camera and I don't have a video camera and had to make due with the old 35mm.
                Ben was introduced first and he got a loud, warm welcome. he's so cute. he had his own camera and was snapping pictures of the audience and of the panel at various times. at the end of the panel hecame to the front of the stage and shouted out "can I get a HELL YEAH!?"
                here's an example of one of my bad snapshots.

see. even this one is blurry. gah, I'm a terrible photographer. and that's if I even remember that I have a camera to take pictures

and the sad thing is that I was close enough to get good pictures. Of course that meant that I was close enough to be too *ahem* focused, yes focused, to remember to snap pictures

Originally posted by Kas
                It must have been such a great experience to watch with that many - could you actually hear anything though?
                It was great fun. I could hear just fine. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the episode judging by the laughter and you should have heard the massive wail at the to be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mesa
                  Ben was introduced first and he got a loud, warm welcome. he's so cute. he had his own camera and was snapping pictures of the audience and of the panel at various times. at the end of the panel hecame to the front of the stage and shouted out "can I get a HELL YEAH!?"
                  HELL YEAH!!

Thanks so much for reporting Mesa... and hey, you can definitely tell who it is in the photos... Mind you, you can always nab photos but nothing replaces the actual atmosphere of being there - You lucky thing! I was so pleased to hearing about his reception... you ought to read Lev's meeting with Ben on Terra Firma. He confessed to being nervous about how they were going to react to him:

http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php?topic=1096.0

It was great fun. I could hear just fine. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the episode judging by the laughter and you should have heard the massive wail at the to be continued....

Seems like the majority of people did enjoy the episode! I tell you, that wail was echoed in my house too. It's a real shame they couldn't show Avalon 1 & 2 together as a two-parter!

Comment

glad ya had fun mesa
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone going to the Burbank Farscape Convention in November? Ben and Francesca have been added... that is one fantastic Convention list this year... wish I could make it.

Comment

After rewatching Avalon, Pt 1, a dozen or so times. I have decided that Ben's character is a little bit of Jack, a little bit of Sheppard, a little bit of Cricton (sp), and all MITCHELL!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          After rewatching Avalon, Pt 1, a dozen or so times. I have decided that Ben's character is a little bit of Jack, a little bit of Sheppard, a little bit of Cricton (sp), and all MITCHELL!
                          I've just scanned a page from the Ben interview in TV zone Special #64 where Ben talks about trying to find the character of Mitchell.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ZplayingCM.jpg

Click the pic to enlarge further.

Comment

yea thats very nice
                            sigpic

Comment

And how about this little snippet from the same Ben interview: TVZone Sp. #64

When he was 22, Browder was at a career crossroads. Watching him on the SG-1 set, he obviously chose the right path. "I was getting ready to sign the papers for Air Force officers candidates school," says the actor. "At the last minute I thought, 'Rather than having someone tell me what to do for the next seven years, I'll go play around for a while [as an actor]. If I change my mind, I'll put my application back in.'
                              "And now here I am playing an Air Force officer. The irony of that does not escape me," smiles Ben Browder.

I've never heard him speak of the time between graduating University and then deciding to study acting in London before.

Comment

tis very interstin'
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X