No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to the movement slexycarter... you're gonna fit right in.

6000.. yea we can do that. sounds like nice challenge.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
      I'll be sure to spot you around. I'm the one... wait a minute I have a pic somewhere...

Yep, here it is... the pale looking one!
      (Well, we never get that much sun in the UK and I don't brown easily!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hots/wgfaA.jpg
      Am quite sure I'll remember you then And I know everything about being pale. Sun's not something we have a whole lot of here either actually. (And here would be Norway btw )

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        welcome to the movement slexycarter... you're gonna fit right in.

6000.. yea we can do that. sounds like nice challenge.
        I have a feeling I will as well

And 6000 what?? *is curious now*

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          Welcome to the Thread, Slexycarter. Everyone a lurker at first, so don't worry about that.
          I usually start posting right away, but sometimes I just get stuck in lurker mode. Hopefully I'll stay out of it now, LOL

Originally posted by Kas
          Make sure you start with the premiere of Farscape - sets the characters in place for that 1st season... my how they grow though. If you can - try to get the Starburst Editions as they are cheaper and hold many new commentaries, not on the previous sets. Unless, of course you are eager to get the full show immediately - they are only up to the first 3rd of Season 2 on the Starburst release at present.
          I'll buy whichever I find cheapest online I think. I am hoping they will have them on play.com, as shipping is free and they deliver real quickly!

Comment

Happy Friday everyone.
            hi slexycarter. welcome to the thread . I see you've made yourself right at home

so, a challenge to hit 6000 posts? I think we should be able to manage that

kas, thanks for posting the links to the magazine . We need some new pictures in the magazines not that I'm complaining about pics of Ben....

anyways, I'm looking forward to watching avalon part 2 tonight and in the mean time, here's some more caps from part 1

~~~~~

Comment

and a couple of more caps from avalon part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Slexycarter
                I'll buy whichever I find cheapest online I think. I am hoping they will have them on play.com, as shipping is free and they deliver real quickly!
                Acee, that sounds like a good bet... I mostly use play.com myself as well. You could try choicesdirect.com and I found amazon.co.uk very good on the boxsets as well - not sure if they deliver free to Norway though.

Comment

Originally posted by mesa

so, a challenge to hit 6000 posts? I think we should be able to manage that
                  We're not that far away... yay!

kas, thanks for posting the links to the magazine . We need some new pictures in the magazines not that I'm complaining about pics of Ben....
                  You're welcome...and yep, we need some more promo pics. (we're greedy Sony/MGM are you listening?).
                  The mag did have a full size A4 one of this as well - but I didn't scan as the pic is readily available! Nice to see on a whole page of my mag though!

anyways, I'm looking forward to watching avalon part 2 tonight and in the mean time, here's some more caps from part 1
                  Those caps are brilliant Mesa...crystal clear. Did you do these yourself? I'm so looking forward to Avalon 2...can't remember seeing this level of anticipation everywhere for a while! It's all good!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    Thanks for posting this Kas. Very good article, I might add.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      We're not that far away... yay!
                      yay!

Originally posted by Kas
                      You're welcome...and yep, we need some more promo pics. (we're greedy Sony/MGM are you listening?).
                      The mag did have a full size A4 one of this as well - but I didn't scan as the pic is readily available! Nice to see on a whole page of my mag though!
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...wderpromo2.jpg
                      I love that picture

Originally posted by Kas
                      Those caps are brilliant Mesa...crystal clear. Did you do these yourself? I'm so looking forward to Avalon 2...can't remember seeing this level of anticipation everywhere for a while! It's all good!
                      I wish I was able to do my own caps, but nope, I snagged the caps from LJ land. http://www.livejournal.com/users/sdraevn/1161.html

and here are a couple of more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        Thanks for posting this Kas. Very good article, I might add.
                        Welcome...it was a good read. Oh, I just realised that I didn't post the front cover pic...my bad!

Comment

I wish I was able to do my own caps, but nope, I snagged the caps from LJ land. http://www.livejournal.com/users/sdraevn/1161.html
                          I quite enjoyed reading the posts in that journal...a lot of guys and I like reading the guys take on the series!

I like this cap too... probably the hands again...LOL!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...01089_0001.jpg

that piccy... its like he's sayin' hey i have a question.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

It sure does.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

You mean like: 'Kas, what ya doin' tonight?'

Comment

Working...
                                X