No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yes.. but then he always looks frakkin' bloody sexy no matter what he wears.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      I'm sorry. . but that shirt is just awful. It has to GO.

Someone rip it off him. Like now.
      I agree with FP.

Comment

shirtless is always wonderful
        sigpic

Comment

You know what I find weird. It's that people outside of this forum aren't commenting on how good looking Ben is. I'll see someone say that CJ or MS is really hot, or the best looking guy on the show, or whatever. But Ben's name never comes up. I don't know if it's a loyalty thing or that people don't know Mitchell very well yet or what. But it strikes me as very odd that I don't hear a lot of people saying how hot BB is. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
            You know what I find weird. It's that people outside of this forum aren't commenting on how good looking Ben is. I'll see someone say that CJ or MS is really hot, or the best looking guy on the show, or whatever. But Ben's name never comes up. I don't know if it's a loyalty thing or that people don't know Mitchell very well yet or what. But it strikes me as very odd that I don't hear a lot of people saying how hot BB is. Anyone else?
            My guess is that many SG viewers who didn't really know Ben are only just getting used to him... Also, they haven't really seen him in action yet - being whumped - getting dirty, hot and sweaty or performing many of his own stunts. Unless you know him from before, you've seen nothing to appreciate his *hotness* but loads to empathise with him - a good looking man but in a character study. I'm glad that people will get to appreciate the ACTING skills first and foremost. It's also true that many people need to see the visuals and also to see him running around in appropriate clothing

*SHEER HOTNESS*
            Last edited by Kas; 18 July 2005, 11:00 AM.

Comment

yes.. very frakkin' sexy
              sigpic

Comment

If Ben came to my town, he would have to watch it because he would get .....

*wet*

Comment

OooooOOOO...wet Ben...how nice...VERY nice ...and just to think someone's gotta dry him off too...*thunk*

*dry and mighty fine *
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, Tame.............Remember this post .

It still goes. Hurry back, we miss you and so does Ben.

Comment

*thunk* very sexy piccy yummy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        I'm sorry. . but that shirt is just awful. It has to GO.

Someone rip it off him. Like now.

Heh. Looks like he's been getting a little fashion advice from Lani Tupu and Ricky Manning.

Comment

oooh this thread just so cheered me up, and I need cheering up!

Thank you peeps and .... oh yeah BEN!

Comment

so glad to help.. yes this thread always helps to cheer peeps up
                            sigpic

Comment

Just stoppping by to say how much I loved Ben in the season opener and can't wait to see the next eppy. RL has been in the way so I've had to cut computer time. But hopefully things will work themselves out here shortly.

Till then Thunk away!

Ben Browder Follower

Comment

Hope you get those computer problems sorted soon DDD.

Now, we all know Ben looks GREAT in these dress blues but have they made a mistake with his uniform? We know that Mitchell has been awarded the highest honour of the US Medal of Honor but I cannot see its ribbon anywhere on his breast... I have enlarged and looked really closely (any old excuse, huh? ) but nope, it's not there. Now was Carter just informing him and he hasn't actually received it yet?

I believe I see the Purple Heart, Airforce Cross and DFC amongst the ribbons but not the MOH.

Comment

Working...
                                X