No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad I managed to visit today, cheered me up immensely, worked nightshift last night and taped enterprise so watched it this morning and realised it only has 2 eps left, never thought I would say it but I will miss it, namely connor trineer's trip, as he's the best thing on that show, and after learning what happens in the last ep to him I was quite upset and decided I needed some benny goodness to get me out of my funk mmm yummy
    have no idea what ben pic I'm posting decided at random but its ben so alls good

oooohhhh that was lucky a reeeaaally luverly pic, thankyou britangie

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat
      'waves at kas' it was nice to see you over at fsworld kas, its about time , they're actually discussing avalon on the sg1 thread at the mo namely the scaper moments especially the wink between cam and vala and whether it was scripted, I admit I lmao when I saw it at the link I posted earlier, roll on saturday when I will hopefully get to see the caps from avalon p2 and praying they do the same thing so I get to watch bits of it
      *waves back at Cat* ... thanks pal. I tend to quickly float around and dip in to various places. I mostly post at Gateworld, Kansas (now at Terra Firma), and benbrowder-online.

Is there no way you can see the full episode Cat *cough*?

Comment

not sure how to do it kas, am not the most ahem computer/internet savvy person unless someone would like to pm me with tips on how to do it

banner by E.K.R
        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
        "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat
          not sure how to do it kas, am not the most ahem computer/internet savvy person unless someone would like to pm me with tips on how to do it
          Check PM

----
          No wonder Ben was thrilled at getting a chance to go in a real F-16, he just can't keep away from the planes!

Sky's on Fire: 1997

Farscape: 1999

Stargate SG-1: 2005

Comment

Disregard Vala and insert self, fellow gutter hussies.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop

Disregard Vala and insert self, fellow gutter hussies.
              I only wish I could but she looks fantastic in that outfit and me...well, let's not go there!

And that mod is another winner Greytop! I love the 'painting' ones the best. Have you got the Hot John one with his guns handy?

Comment

Comment

wonderful job greytop
                  sigpic

Comment

That's the one... *thunk*

Comment

yes thats very sexy.. course any piccy/ paintin' of him works

cuzz he looks so damned sexy.

sigpic

Comment

gah, it's been awhile
                        Had a great time at comic-con, but the pictures I took are all blurry. I wonder why my hands were shaking ?

It was great fun watching SG-1 Friday night with oh, about, I don't know, 1200 people?

loved the episode

and my contribution..... hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

oh yes those are nice
                          sigpic

Comment

that third piccy looks like he's gonna fall asleep.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mesa - wonderful to see you back and glad you had such a great time.

Don't forget to let us know every single detail!
                              It must have been such a great experience to watch with that many - could you actually hear anything though?

-----
                              Those pics are mighty fine - Ben has really beautiful hands...

Some Farscape Hands:

Comment

Here's a new one I have done, gutter hussies!!

Comment

Working...
                                X