• Show
Clear All

mmmmmmmmm *thunk* very sexy
    sigpic

Comment

have a thunk.

linked due to size.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ymitchell2.jpg
      Last edited by CKO; 18 July 2005, 08:09 PM. Reason: to link the picccy instead.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        Very Nice! *Thunk*

Comment

Here are a few more pictures from Comic Con. Ben received a great greeting at Comic Con. He came out on stage got up on the table waved to everyone and then pulled out a digital camera and took pictures of the audience.

This picture shows how Ben and Chris played with Beau while Beau was trying to answer a question about what it is like working on Stargate. Ben, Beau, Chris, and Amanda were funny on stage and it looked like they were all having a great time with each other.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Excellent Report TsaxLady...and thanks for the fantastic pics once again. I'm so pleased to hear about all the fun at the panel and onset as this shows how they've all gelled and I know will translate to the screen

-----

Here's a snippet from a new one on one fan interview with Ben after the panel: Fantastic that he always has time for the actual FANS!

For the full interview visit: www.benbrowderguide.com

Ben was still jazzed about having been contacted by the Air Force, which offered him the opportunity to fly in an F-16 jet plane. Last week, Ben took a ride which he described as an extreme and sudden climb to 11,000 feet (pulling 9G’s) that made this writer a bit queasy just listening to him! Ben said it made his head feel like it weighed about 120 pounds “which is about 20 pounds more than I’m used to.” When I asked if he could start all over, what career would he chose, and not surprisingly Ben said he’d love to fly jets. There was a down side in that the seat was very uncomfortable after a while, but Ben thought it might be fun to see what it’s like to drop a bomb. Of course it would have to be in the middle of a barren desert so no one could possibly get hurt. But the idea appealed to him “just because it’s a guy thing.”
            No wonder he's having a great time... Boys will be Boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
              Very Nice! *Thunk*
              glad ya enjoyed it... twas my attempt at a wallpaper.. usin' paint... yes that man is very sexy indeed
              sigpic

Comment

AVALON SPOILERS! - regarding the puzzle.

Mitchell's Puzzle:

Spoiler:
                Did you notice that this puzzle is like those ink blot devils you used to do as a kid? Draw on one half and fold to get the mirror image? These are the numbers 1-8 in mirrored! I assume that he has to put them in sequential order to succeed.

Spoiler:
                he we can see the numbers 5,8,3 & 6

Spoiler:
                and here we can see 3,6,1,4,7 & 2

Good thing he must obviously figure it before that ceiling comes down!

ETA: I see Mitchell's dilema on the S9 thread - solved as well... Luckily they have made it pretty easy to save our guy - But what about poor old Danny?

*still working on Daniel's & Vala's dilemma- something to do with the Gold Pot and infinity?*
                Last edited by Kas; 19 July 2005, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Is that an open invitation, Ben? Kas climbs on that nice, comfy-looking lap! *get in line hussies!*
                  Last edited by Kas; 19 July 2005, 09:32 AM.

Comment

frak, kas beat me to it . still dressing to the left I see

and for those that have yet to see avalon (like me), there are scenes posted over at www.sfgatescape.com on the avalon link so you get to watch , loved the vala wink at cam, watching it I'm thinking claudi and ben adlibbed cos its such a great reaction lmao

banner by E.K.R
                    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                      Really?? I was just thinking how big his...um...er...chest was! Hey, it's really comfy on this lap Cat...I'm not getting off any time soon!

PS: Thanks for links Cat... great scenes those... I can't wait for the Avalon 2!

Comment

Where on earth is everyone?? It's so quiet in here

How about a look at some of that LEATHER? *thunking myself*

My favourite Leather shot!

Comment

Originally posted by cat

and for those that have yet to see avalon (like me), there are scenes posted over at www.sfgatescape.com on the avalon link so you get to watch , loved the vala wink at cam, watching it I'm thinking claudi and ben adlibbed cos its such a great reaction lmao
                          For those that have seen Avalon, I don't think this is consider a spolier. When Vala wink, Mitchell did a double take. Did anyone noticed that?

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
                            You know what I find weird. It's that people outside of this forum aren't commenting on how good looking Ben is. I'll see someone say that CJ or MS is really hot, or the best looking guy on the show, or whatever. But Ben's name never comes up. I don't know if it's a loyalty thing or that people don't know Mitchell very well yet or what. But it strikes me as very odd that I don't hear a lot of people saying how hot BB is. Anyone else?
                            Well, Ben is incredibly good-looking and sexy, but when I watched the first episode of FarScape, my initial impression was: Funny, good aliens, has a nice feel to it, and, hey, that lead guy isn't hard on the eyes. Seriously, my first thought of Ben was that he wasn't hard on the eyes. Hardly a glowing endorsement. I soon became an obsessed fan that would practically drool at the mention of his name, but I grew into that.

I think this is because Ben [or the Browder/Crichton/Mitchell unification] is more than just gorgeous. It's the attitude and the humor and the respect he has for others and all his characteristics that blend together to make his good looks skyrocket in our estimation. You know, along with the drop-dead gorgeous thing.

At least, that's my theory.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                              I think this is because Ben [or the Browder/Crichton/Mitchell unification] is more than just gorgeous. It's the attitude and the humor and the respect he has for others and all his characteristics that blend together to make his good looks skyrocket in our estimation. You know, along with the drop-dead gorgeous thing.

At least, that's my theory.
                              And a real good one at that... I totally agree with you. It's the whole, complete package of the guy that is appreciated. Yep, we have fun with the whole *thunking* thing but mostly I've always appreciated his work and real life ethics. I first saw Ben in 'Secrets' where he made an impression and I've followed his career ever since

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm leather *thunk*

gods its past the centry mark AGAIN!

how bout some wet ben/ crichton.

there we go... that would fell really good right now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X