Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two of the same kind?

I tried a reverse pic for the first time. Hope you like it.

Comment

oh i love it.. *thunk*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        Two of the same kind?
        I tried a reverse pic for the first time. Hope you like it.
        Greytop: Now, that's what I call a *DOUBLE THUNK* - I love it!

Very appropriate in light of the puzzle our Cam has to solve

Anyway, I wish I knew where everyone was? - Ben wants more thunkers to join the gutter and keep his appreciation thread going. So if you're out there lurkin'...

GUESS WHAT WE'LL BE SEEING TONIGHT? (OR TOMORROW )

*THUNK*
        Last edited by Kas; 22 July 2005, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Today's Mission: Let's try to get Ben up to the 6000 post mark before the end of Avalon 2... .. Let's get posting...piccys, info, questions --- anything goes!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            Greytop: Now, that's what I call a *DOUBLE THUNK* - I love it!

Very appropriate in light of the puzzle our Cam has to solve

Anyway, I wish I knew where everyone was? - Ben wants more thunkers to join the gutter and keep his appreciation thread going. So if you're out there lurkin'...

GUESS WHAT WE'LL BE SEEING TONIGHT? (OR TOMORROW )

*THUNK*
            I'll be seeing it tomorrow (which is like early Saturday morning US time)

And I confess, I am a lurker....

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
              I've just scanned a page from the Ben interview in TV zone Special #64 where Ben talks about trying to find the character of Mitchell.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ZplayingCM.jpg

Click the pic to enlarge further.
              Arrrgghhh!!! You've left me hanging, Kas! I want, no, I NEED the next page!!! What does he say about the other actors!!!

--Thanks for the page and lovely picture so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slexycarter
                I'll be seeing it tomorrow (which is like early Saturday morning US time)

And I confess, I am a lurker....
                Hi Slexycarter.... don't be shy and glad you've delurked. Hope you come and join us on the Ben thread often! I'll be seeing tomorrow as well... have to take a quick look and see the response though.

Hey, don't wanna brag or anything but... well you get the idea!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                  Arrrgghhh!!! You've left me hanging, Kas! I want, no, I NEED the next page!!! What does he say about the other actors!!!

--Thanks for the page and lovely picture so far!
                  Here's the full article - Enjoy! (Please could this be left in this thread though?)

PAGE 1 - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...TVZone64-1.jpg

PAGE 2-
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...TVZone64-2.jpg

PAGE 3 -
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...TVZone64-3.jpg

PAGE 4 -
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...TVZone64-4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    Hi Slexycarter.... don't be shy and glad you've delurked. Hope you come and join us on the Ben thread often! I'll be seeing tomorrow as well... have to take a quick look and see the response though.

Hey, don't wanna brag or anything but... well you get the idea!

I'll probably be around a lot, LOL And I shall try to leave my lurking ways behind, LOL.

Btw, you can all call me Acee, it's what most people call me

Comment

I'll probably be around a lot, LOL And I shall try to leave my lurking ways behind, LOL.
                      Great stuff! Look forward to 'seeing' you online!

Btw, you can all call me Acee, it's what most people call me
                      Will do...I'm just Kas - don't you just love my highly original, deep sign-in name?

Comment

Great stuff! Look forward to 'seeing' you online!
                        I'll be the one wearing the hot pink ribbon and yellow shoes

Will do...I'm just Kas - don't you just love my highly original, deep sign-in name?
                        Oh it's lovely I usually use those original and deep ones myself, but this time around I wanted to try something different.

Comment

Figured I should probably post some pictures in here as well, and not just talk, LOL.

Pretty Avalon pt1 pic, to help with the waiting!

And my Ben collection isn't all that big, seeing as how I've never actually seen him in anything other than SG1. (Yes, so need the money to buy Farscape on DVD. haven't seen more than an episode or two of it, but I know I'll love it!!)

Comment

Welcome to the Thread, Slexycarter. Everyone a lurker at first, so don't worry about that.

Remove Number Six and insert self.

Comment

Pretty Avalon pt1 pic, to help with the waiting!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...%20-%20Avalon%

And my Ben collection isn't all that big, seeing as how I've never actually seen him in anything other than SG1. (Yes, so need the money to buy Farscape on DVD. haven't seen more than an episode or two of it, but I know I'll love it!!)
                              And that's a wonderful pic too...Ben in his Dress Blues... and that's supposed to help us with the waiting?!! *Kas starts to count down the hours*

Make sure you start with the premiere of Farscape - sets the characters in place for that 1st season... my how they grow though. If you can - try to get the Starburst Editions as they are cheaper and hold many new commentaries, not on the previous sets. Unless, of course you are eager to get the full show immediately - they are only up to the first 3rd of Season 2 on the Starburst release at present.

It's fantastic to see Ben back on TV again and being successful in creating a whole new character in Cameron Mitchell...

Comment

I'll be the one wearing the hot pink ribbon and yellow shoes
                                I'll be sure to spot you around. I'm the one... wait a minute I have a pic somewhere...

Yep, here it is... the pale looking one!
                                (Well, we never get that much sun in the UK and I don't brown easily!

Comment

Working...
                                X