Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pouts* i didnt get say hi to. but tis okay kas we still love ya

eye candy is always good and he certainly is wonderful eye candy to drool over too.

and here i go fallin' head over heals for mitchell... yummy sexy guy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
      *pouts* i didnt get say hi to. but tis okay kas we still love ya

eye candy is always good and he certainly is wonderful eye candy to drool over too.

and here i go fallin' head over heals for mitchell... yummy sexy guy.
      Awwww... sorry hon... a big HI to you

Here's a little Mitchell especially for ya!

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhh just me.. how sweet... okay dont worry thunkers... line forms after me. Im sure we can some clones to share as well.

linked due to size,

those lovely wallpapers belong to angie.. credit belongs to her.

that one i love and its my current backround ------->>>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...COSG2/cam5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...COSG2/cam6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...COSG2/cam7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...OSG2/cam8a.jpg
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

those lovely wallpapers belong to angie.. credit belongs to her.

that one i love and its my current backround ------->>>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...COSG2/cam5.jpg
          The multiple mongos... really nice wall you've chosen there. They are all smashing walls...I keep alternating!

Here are a couple of Avalon Caps - (not mine..snurched during my travels around the net and can't remember where... Thanks to whoever did them! )

Comment

oh yes those are very sexy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              During "Farscape" I liked BB, but the character was too manic for me. As "Mitchell" I think I can really get into a thunkable mood. But since I also thunk for Joe Flanigan, I suppose I'm going to have to become a professional multi-thunker.

I guess that would be okay - one "thunk" per show.
              I like that. Professional Multi-Thunker. I believe I too am a Professional Multi-Thunker.

My thunks:

SG1: Daniel, Cameron

Atlantis: Sheppard, Beckett, Ford, Ronon Dex (though don't really care for the dreds)

BSG: Lee, Helo

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 16 July 2005, 06:22 PM.
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

MY PROFESSIONAL THUNKS:

SG1: Cameron (of course) Daniel and Jack

SGA: Carson, Sheppy (oh yes) and from time to time Rodney

BSG: LEE ADAMA all the way baby, with the ocasionally thunkin' on Balter, and will happily drool over Helo too
                sigpic

Comment

How can I possibly call myself Mongo's Girl, and not visit this thread. That's just...blasphemous!

Ben was wonderful last night, as I knew he'd be. Glad to see he's found a few new fans, especially the naysayers.

I'm excited about seeing the relationship develop between Cameron and the team. Loved him with Teal'c. Can't wait to see him and Sam interact.

Looking forward to learning more about Cameron, and doing a little drooling on the side.

Comment

Pointless story time:

For a while now, my friend has been trying to "cast" her favorite romance novel, the one with her "ideal" guy. As I was talking to her today, explaining that BB was now on Stargate (she's seen Farscape, but usually just asks me to summarize Stargate) and basically gushing on about how much I loved Mitchell in Avalon, it hit me! Ben Browder is her male lead. He's got it all - the looks, the voice, the humor - and I know if she just watches Stargate now, she'll see it too.

Yeah, so I said it was a pointless story, but I just had to share. Now I really must get started on Harry Potter, since I told this same friend I'd get her book back to her by tomorrow morning! Tearing myself away from GW... NOW!
                    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Mongo's Girl: Hey, I just love hearing stories, esp. how you suddenly are struck by Ben's qualities . I hope that you're a fast reader, judging by the size of the 'Harry Potter' books!

LurkaLa: that's a big appeal for me too... seeing how his relationships with the individual members of the team build...

MY PROFESSIONAL THUNKS? Ben all the way baby! - the only one I'm online supporting.

MY UNPROFESSIONAL THUNKS? That I really enjoy *drooling* over onscreen:

Nathan Fillion (Firefly), David Boreanaz (Angel), Jamie Bamber (BSG) and Tahmoh Peniket (BSG)

Now what's that I hear? Ben's just a waking

Comment

Originally posted by JadeScape
                        There are times when you catch a glimpse of a look on someone's face...
                        and you feel like you should look away because what you see is so personal,
                        so ...intimate...
                        but you can't....
                        and you wonder what they're thinking...
                        but you know you can't - you shouldn't -
                        ask....you just...

....sigh...

(I've pulled this picture and caption forward from a post I made in March. Below is my reply to a post in reaction to my caption. After watching Ben on Friday night, I felt the urge to re-post my comments below. It still hold true today.)

A really good actor can do that to you. Ben Browder is one of the very best at letting you really see and feel the depths of what the character is going through. In that split second, the character becomes a real person and the reality of that moment locks into you and you are locked into the reality of that character's world. You are taken out of the fantasy and your own personal reality and a third reality forms in which you and the character inhabit the same reality. It's magical.
                        Last edited by Sela; 17 July 2005, 01:33 AM.
                        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                        it has it's own laws and beats about things
                        which the intellect scorns."
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Here are a few pictures of Ben from Comic Con - I have more that I will post over the next few days -

Here is one of Ben & Beau

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Wow TSaxLady... they are fantastic pics! Thanks so much for posting them (I've snurched them - hope that's OK!)

That is one FUNKY shirt!

Would you be able to give a quick overview of any comments? Pleeeease! And what was Ben saying in that piccy with Beau?!

What was Ben's reception on the panel like? I'm dying to know...the poor guy said in the Boston Herald interview that he was feeling a little nervous!

Thanks again...I look forward to seeing more when you post them!

Comment

Thanks for great pics tsaxlady, would love to hear what the SG-1 panel was like.

Originally posted by Kas
                              That is one FUNKY shirt!
                              Sure is. It looks like it could be a Mambo shirt.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Hey....Tsaxlady....great Con pics of Ben! He looks just so sweet! I also like the one with him and Beau! Looks like Beau told him a joke or something. I wish I knew what was. That is cute shirt on Ben. Kinda like a Hawaian shirt.

Oooooh.....I can't wait till Avalon 2 on Friday! Oh.....I hate waiting!

Just love this pic of him. I love these new black shirts. 'Cause they cling to every chiselled muscle on the body.

*thunk*
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X