X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
    Those are very cute
    sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

don't know about the rest of you, but i could soo go Bastet. Sexy sexy lady. lord over me my queen

Comment

Well, she's not my type... but here's a couple pictures

sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

She looks...dangerous
          sigpic
          [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
            Thanx a bunch for those pics Yeah thats how i like my goddesses. Olive skin, dark hair. and something seriously sensual about the eyes.

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
            She looks...dangerous
            She looks hot and dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
              Happy New Year from me as well! I hope we will (somehow) meet the Goa'uld in Universe. Perhaps a Goa'uld mothership was thrown there (wherever there is) the same way as SG-1 and Jacob/Selmak was by the Supernova.
              I'd love that! I hope the writers read your idea (though I doubt they're hanging here at gateworld )
              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

From ComicCon this past July, this is one of two postcards created to promote the Continuum movie.

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                  From ComicCon this past July, this is one of two postcards created to promote the Continuum movie.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...g?t=1231296833
                  I love it! Very Ba'al-ish.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                  ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

I agree Funny!
                    sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

So do you think we have a chance of seeing the Goa'uld again in a Stargate movie or show, sometime in the future. Or are they 'out'?

Comment

Originally posted by cutietux View Post
                        So do you think we have a chance of seeing the Goa'uld again in a Stargate movie or show, sometime in the future. Or are they 'out'?
                        I wish they weren't, but I'm afraid the best we're going to get is seeing more of their technology. Perhaps a really minor Goa'uld mentioned in passing. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                          I wish they weren't, but I'm afraid the best we're going to get is seeing more of their technology. Perhaps a really minor Goa'uld mentioned in passing. *crosses fingers*
                          I fear you are right - but I am going to hope for Goa'uld as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Can't someone do another picspam - perhaps of some of the female Goa'uld
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Roeskva for the smilies

Comment

Here's one of my personal favorite:

Comment

Osiris is a great Goa'uld! He's one of my absolute favorites
                                sigpic
                                [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Working...
                                X