Goa'uld Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    As your post number increases, your rank changes. So, no, you can't really change it back. It will change again to something else furhter along as you continue to post.
    I think she meant, didn't we used to have different ranks? Like "Goa'uld Lord" and "First Prime"?

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
      I think she meant, didn't we used to have different ranks? Like "Goa'uld Lord" and "First Prime"?
      Yes, we did. There might be a thread under the Forum Rules and Regulations that explains the change.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

That's exactly what I meant - the new ranks suck big time
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
          That's exactly what I meant - the new ranks suck big time
          I agree
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Wonderful picspam, Arctic Goddess!
            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
              Wonderful picspam, Arctic Goddess!
              TY Hathor_girl
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I agree with this - though I must admit I actually find the symbiotes to be kind of cute and sometimes even beautiful (in their natural form). However, not in the thunk-able way...

I don't really thunk the Goa'uld as much as I find them way cool.

I do thunk the Tok'ra though...more often than not, I prefer when the symbiote is in control of the host-body (Lantash...THUNK )

I find the glowing eyes and the 'flanged' voice to be very sexy...and I don't really care if people think I'm strange
                Don't worry - I agree with you.
                sigpic
                [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Cordesh - wannabe Goa'uld

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Tanith:

sigpic

Comment

Cordesh - wannabe Goa'uld

*grins* wannabe Goa'uld!
                      sigpic

Comment

and his new host is standing just beside him, right? The woman on his right, she becomes his next host, doesn't she?
                        sigpic
                        [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                          and his new host is standing just beside him, right? The woman on his right, she becomes his next host, doesn't she?
                          Yes. Presumably he dies and she's saved, though.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Yes. Presumably he dies and she's saved, though.
                            Yes, Garshaw tells them to try and remove him from the host without damaging her, and then leave him in one of the vanishing tunnels
                            sigpic

Comment

Thought of something...they say they got rid of most of the Goa'uld in the Galaxy, but that must have only been referring to the System Lords and other relatively major players? What about all the many Jaffa who either have not changed to Tretonin yet, or who can't because there were a few who couldn't use it? When those primta's mature, the good guys will have a hard time keeping an eye on all of them, especially in the very chaotic Jaffa societies they have currently. Several may easily get away by taking their Jaffa as host. They should be on the watch for new Goa'uld starting their way to power.

Also...are there more Goa'uld queens on some planets? Otherwise not just the Goa'uld are doomed, but also those Jaffa who could not use tretonin.
                              sigpic
                              [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                                Thought of something...they say they got rid of most of the Goa'uld in the Galaxy, but that must have only been referring to the System Lords and other relatively major players? What about all the many Jaffa who either have not changed to Tretonin yet, or who can't because there were a few who couldn't use it? When those primta's mature, the good guys will have a hard time keeping an eye on all of them, especially in the very chaotic Jaffa societies they have currently. Several may easily get away by taking their Jaffa as host. They should be on the watch for new Goa'uld starting their way to power.

Also...are there more Goa'uld queens on some planets? Otherwise not just the Goa'uld are doomed, but also those Jaffa who could not use tretonin.
                                Yes, they should be on the watch for that - no doubt the Tok'ra are.

As for Goa'uld queens? No idea. We have seen very few of them, but we have no real way of knowing how many there are. There may well be many around on various minor planets SGC haven't visited.

There is also likely several on the world of the first ones, as well as many 'ordinary' Goa'uld. What have they done to them? Genocide? Or just put up a sign: "beware of the water"?

I assume they could clone all the symbiotes they want, for the Jaffa - if you just clone people normally, they start out as infants, not fully grown as they usually do in sci-fi. But there are severe ethical problems of just giving life to these guys, and then presumably kill them when they mature (unless they want LOTS of Goa'uld on the loose - or can somehow change whatever Egeria changed, so they become Tok'ra instead?)
                                sigpic
                                button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Working...
                                X