Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter: It's all about the hair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a big fan of AT and Samantha Carter but unfortunately there were only a few hair styles of Carter that i liked, for example :season four in the episode 'The Other Side' her hair simply and nice ... but in the episode 'Window of Oportunity' one of my fave episodes but i didn't liked her hair in it ...

spoilered for size :
    Spoiler:

but one of her most beautiful hair was in 'The Road not Taken' sooo perfect i loved it

and of course in Season Four of Stargate Atlantis, The Ark of Truth and Continuum it was GORGEOUS and PERFECT! i so love hairs Carter on those...
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I Love That^ hair in "The Road not taken" and I Love Sams hair in Atlantis and I like it short, not a huge fan of Stargate Wigs however. I Love AT Current hair/ Helen Magnus' hair .....Actually I Love Amanda Tapping....who would have guesses right....
      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

I loved the short hair that she had for season 4. It suited her face so well she looks gorgeous and sexy. I think of her in "Prodigy", man alive she looked hot in that airforce uniform

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
          Well when the little thing called a baby decides to grab fistfulls of it and YANK sometimes a mother feels the need to cut that hair. My first child who is a boy wasn't so bad. But my second who is a girl was really strong even as a baby so I just kept my hair up. Couldn't wear jewerly either. At age 2 she was picking up those 2 litres of pop and carring them around the house. She's 4 now and tackle her brother age 8 to the ground with barely a tug. Of course that's what he gets for wrestling with her.
          LOL looks like you have a future wrestler on your hands
          "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Working...
          X