Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter: It's all about the hair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the worst was robot Sam's hair in "Double Jeopardy" but that was probably a bad wig worn in an attempt to emulate season 1 hair.

I can't remember any hair that were amazing but I do think she looked her best during season 4.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

I actually liked the first few eps season 4 hair the best, I like the longer disheveled look.

The worst was definately the wig from POV.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mvdldnspn View Post
        hahaha

are you blind ?
        They possibly were,..but seeing as they haven't been near Gw since 2005,and the thread/posts were from 2004/5,it's unlikely you'll ever get an answer from them .
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I think some people in here are blind.....Sam/Amanda Tapping is the most beautiful woman who ever walked the planet and she has only gotten more beautiful over time
          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Thread -cromancy aside,this thread/poll was started in Feb this year and might be fun for those who haven't participated yet .

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=Sam%27s+Hair
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hair in New Order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by "Just the Zat's Ma'am" View Post
                Funny that this subject has come up . . .

My wife who is right at 33 weeks pregnant is looking forward to the birth of our first child (as am I!!) and the pending hair styling appointment that has been promised to her.

She's wanted to get a cut like Sam's . . . but she's finding it hard to pick what season as it seems that each season her style seems to change! She is also a big fan of Doc Fraiser . . . who's hair only got better with time!

*shudders at the first season hair styles*

Anyone know of a good place where we could check out these hair styles and print out the one she wants?
                no offense to anyone who does this
                but as soon as they become mothers, why do women cut all their heair off?
                i'm going to keep my hair long until the day i die - partly to hide my tattoo 80 year old women look odd with tattoos

I amvery biased to long hair just so much more feminine so i would have to say the longer hair of sams in au/at episodes
                and i am a fan of amanda tapping with dark hair

and yes i noticed the slightly manly walk of Sams before
                "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Originally posted by mvdldnspn View Post
                  hahaha

are you blind ?
                  kinda but i do agree amanda has never really hit me as ohh awww
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                    no offense to anyone who does this
                    but as soon as they become mothers, why do women cut all their heair off?
                    i'm going to keep my hair long until the day i die - partly to hide my tattoo 80 year old women look odd with tattoos
                    Well when the little thing called a baby decides to grab fistfulls of it and YANK sometimes a mother feels the need to cut that hair. My first child who is a boy wasn't so bad. But my second who is a girl was really strong even as a baby so I just kept my hair up. Couldn't wear jewerly either. At age 2 she was picking up those 2 litres of pop and carring them around the house. She's 4 now and tackle her brother age 8 to the ground with barely a tug. Of course that's what he gets for wrestling with her.
                    Last edited by Angela V; 09 December 2008, 07:30 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes of what I caught
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Despite the fact that it wasn't regulation, I loved Sam's hair in early season four. Probably my favorite was Replicarter's hair in "Reckoning" part two—the scene where she's in Daniel's mind.

I guess I'd have to say the worst was season seven; something about that didn't suit her. Her fantasy-world hair in "New Order" part two wasn't to my liking at all.

I quite liked the ponytail, too, in season four of SGA.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Discotrash View Post
                        Despite the fact that it wasn't regulation, I loved Sam's hair in early season four. Probably my favorite was Replicarter's hair in "Reckoning" part two—the scene where she's in Daniel's mind.

I guess I'd have to say the worst was season seven; something about that didn't suit her. Her fantasy-world hair in "New Order" part two wasn't to my liking at all.

I quite liked the ponytail, too, in season four of SGA.
                        Yeah I agree, I didnt think of the hair style in "new order" Ive never liked that one.
                        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                          Yeah I agree, I didnt think of the hair style in "new order" Ive never liked that one.
                          For my money she looks absolutely stunning with the dark, long, slightly wavy hair due she has going on in the new show Sanctuary. I know she never really had this due in Sg-1, and in SGA she had long blond hair, but it was only in a pony tail. I did like her hair short through out SG-1. Would be interesting if she tried short dark hair.

Comment

Well, I thought I would put in my two cents here. I think my favourite hairstyle for Sam is in the very first episode. The short hair really works (in my opinion) with her facial shape, and really compliments her eye color. I have to say I really didn't like the longer hair look on her, however I am not adverse to the long brown hair she has in her new SC-FI show. Maybe the long PURE blond hair looks to fake to me?? (Especially the hair her alternative universe counterpart sported) Then again, in her time on SGA I still didn't like the longer style of hair she sported, regardless of the color. Hmmmm

Either way, I think the short-styles are her best look
                            Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

I like big bumps and I can not lie..

Go Green

Comment

sanctuary Hair fo Shizzle. I like it long.
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X