Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter: It's all about the hair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VSS View Post
    Oh come on! I cannot believe a shipper would pick short hair. What's the world coming to?
    I'm gonna be a bad shipper, VSS and disagree with you here.
    I think Sam looks pretty with short or long hair. But I have to admit, I prefer her hair short, specifically her seasons 7 and 8 hair.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

I gotta say short hair....Well i don't like long hair all that much
      sigpic

Comment

She looks great in both long and short hair but I prefer it short. Best hair? Season 4 in 2010.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

long hair all the way btw you really shoulda done a poll with this
          sigpic
          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

I like both. Her hair in season eight, nine and four being my favorite. I didn't like the ultrashort season 3, 5 But I wished she would have worn it according to the military standards no ponytail or braid hanging down.
            sigpic
            Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

i prefer the short myself but the long is sexy also

Comment

I think Sam looks better with the long hair, more like a woman than a soldier. But to put it up everyday must be a hassle. (Just cut mine)

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
                  i was thinking about this earlier, and i have to say i really like sam with longer hair, i thought i would ask people and see what they thought.
                  i think she's beautiful in both short and long hair. some women don't look good with short hair, but amanda's face can handle it. but she's also gorgeous with long hair. oh heck, she's just gorgeous.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    i think she's beautiful in both short and long hair. some women don't look good with short hair, but amanda's face can handle it. but she's also gorgeous with long hair. oh heck, she's just gorgeous.

sally
                    i agree, she does look great either way. of course, that could be my crush talking lol.

Comment

I love Sam's hair both long and short...but not short like in BtS...my all time fave style is this one....

Not too short but not exactly long...although I do lover her long hair as it is currently...and it has absolutely nothing to do with me being a shipper!!...heck, I bet I'd love her with no hair at all!!!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

practical = short hair..when spooning long hair tickles...

lmao!! she does look great with both though..but i've alwyas liked her with the short hair.

Comment

Interesting question.....I, from a female (who's always had short hair) point of view, prefer her with short hair but I thought I'd get an opinion from a male point of view too, so I asked my husband (older generation male) and my son, younger (20) generation male and both of them big Sam Carter/AT fans and their answer surprised me....I was sure they'd both go for the longer hair but nope as far as Sam was concerned it was short hair all the way for both of them....

Deeds xx
                          Last edited by discodiva; 23 February 2008, 08:24 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I like both the short and the long hair look on Sam. She is fortunate enough that she can carry both looks quite well.

The short look gives her a more sassy look, and makes her look alot tougher which is what she needs to be when she is out in the field.

The long look is more of a sensual look on her. It softens up her features.

Amanda wanted the change. I think it was a good one because it gives a visual transition that Sam is not going to be the same Sam as in SG1.
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I remember watching SG-1 from the beginning, and getting to "Point of View" in season 3 and going "Good God, she's gorgeous!" As a woman who's always worn long hair, I thought Sam looked cute in the early seasons, but that long hair just really struck me. Now, I don't like her with long hair when there's bangs and layers, though, or the really short cut, or the early season 4 cut where it's kind of long and messy. But Amanda looks awesome with just plain long hair, and adorable with the short-but-not-too-short hair of the early seasons.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Short hair. Sam's had some styles I've liked more than others, but I never have really adjusted to the long hair. Although I like the braid better than the ponytail.

I'm rewatching season 1 now - her hair was really cute that season.

From Thor's Hammer, the most recent ep I watched -

- Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X