Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter: It's all about the hair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first long hair seemed so not Sam. It needed getting use to. But her role in Atlantis is different than is/was with SG-1. I believe it's gonna be weirder watching the movies. Can't say. All I know, she looks great both ways.
    sigpic

Comment

I love Sam's short hair in season one...not too crash hot about season 7 and 8 style though...I still think Sam/Amanda looks great but I love the bangs...I love her longer locks...especially early season 4...and now...I love her as it is now...it's kinda growing on me...no pun intended...and I know this is kinda going off track from the original question...but I like Amanda's hair in Sanctuary...the long dark locks look awesome!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Spoiler:
        Season 1

Spoiler:

Season 4

Spoiler:
        Season 5

Spoiler:
        Season 8

Spoiler:

Atlantis

I'm having a very hard time deciding. She looks great all the time. But I think I'm gonna go with long hair.
        sigpic

Comment

I've looked over all my 'Carter hairstyles' and I've come up with this. Season 4 and Season 7-9 are the best 'SG-1' styles. As for right now...I love Amanda's longer hair. She said that she wanted it longer so she might be able to dye her hair for Sanctuary instead of using a wig. Either way, Amanda will look great! She's just lucky like that...
          sigpic

Comment

have fun polling...and it's multiple choice
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yay ! Must go vote.TY ,Skydiver !
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

In the past I thought the short hair would make her less female. In general I prefer longer hair. But then I've realized it suits her very well. Now as I could see the long version I have to admit I prefer the short hair. But not too short.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  have fun polling...and it's multiple choice
                  Yay!! I just voted...should chose more options though...but yay...thanks Sky!!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Long hair, she looks more serious for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl View Post
                      Long hair, she looks more serious for some reason.
                      I bet you haven't seen AOT if you have that impression

Comment

I have long hair, and I prefer long hair on most women. I have always thought short hair can be cute or sophisicated...but longer hair (when taken care of) is beautiful.

That said...I actually prefer Sam with short hair (not counting the 'messy mop' look of early season 9). As soon as I saw the title for this thread I thought, "season 8, especially in Reckoning". I have always been taken aback by how gorgeous RepliCarter is, and a big part of it is the hair.

But I think my preference is because of how the short hair suits the character. Now had you asked AMANDA TAPPING, long or short...I would have said long!

Comment

Season six was when they started to get it right, tehn that carried over into season seven, and by the looks of things, they changed it again in eight. Actually nine was good to, shoot, and I already voted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTroj View Post
                            Is it just me or is Sam not really all that attractive?
                            hahaha

are you blind ?

Comment

I think it must be just you. She's a very attractive woman. But "attractive" is one of those things that we each see differently.

Comment

Not really, not any more anyway...

Comment

Working...
                                X