Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter: It's all about the hair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RUhunter
    Wow, unless it was Amanda Tapping, noone had the right to give my post a negative feed back, especially as anonymous. Tapping has a man's stride sometimes as shes walking thru the halls at SGC.

Mmmm well the question was about Sam`s hairstyle nothing else so you make uncalled for comments people will reply with awnsers btw i loved her hair season 1 when it was a bit longer

smiles
    scottishshipper

Comment

oh my gosh,season 4 when they hacked it off in beneath the surface.it looked great in the under-the-surface-stopping-the-ice-age-as-a-slave-labor-force gig but you go back to real life and esp when she wore that suit in Point of no return her hair was combed back and it looked awful.
      I like 1,and 3 the best I guess.

Comment

I most definatally like Sam's hair in season 1.
        *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

Originally posted by TheTroj
          Is it just me or is Sam not really all that attractive?
          not pretty??!!
          man... you must have really high standards...
          sigpic
          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I think I heard somewhere that the really short style in Season 6 was to correct a bad haircut--they had to chop a bunch off. That's my least favorite style, but I think she looks good with just about any hair style (except the alternate universe Sam). Lucky.

Comment

See http://tapping.stargate-sg1.hu/da_hair.php
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

I think the worst hair for Sam is early S4, it almost puts me off watching those episodes.
                Best hair IMO was S6. I think SC/AT looks best with short hair and very little make up, it brings out her beautiful features. l

Comment

Dark

or
                  Blondie

me i have to go with dark it's a nice change after ten years (although i think it's a wig) but could be wrong

your thoughts
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Definitely the blonde, but mainly because the dark looks too wiggy!
                    sigpic
                    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Blonde, definitely. I can't get used to the dark hair yet. But she always looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        Blonde, definitely. I can't get used to the dark hair yet. But she always looks good.
                        I think she looks better as a blonde, but it doesn't look like they were trying to make Amanda's character look particularly gorgeous for the Sanctuary ad. I think the dark hair looks cool and I am really looking forward to seeing more.

Sanctuary speculation:

Spoiler:
                        Others have mentioned the possibilities of flashbacks to Helen's past. I can picture Amanda with that long dark hair done up and wearing a Victorian outfit complete with a hat. OOOH!!!

But seriously, aside from giving her false teeth that are crooked and blacked out, I don't see how Amanda could *not* be beautiful - blonde, brunette, redhead - whatever.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Wow! She looks great with long brown hair!

That's all.

Comment

Hi and welcome to GW, lunchbox!
                            But before starting threads, use the search function to check if it's been done already. You would've found this:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40361
                            sigpic
                            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

^ Agreed!

I'd have to go with blonde. But I think she'd look good if she dyed her own hair brown!
                              sigpic
                              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                I've seen that pic before but didn't realise it was Amanda until yesterday. And even then I had to double check, lol.

She actually reminds me of Bernie Nolan in that pic.

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                                I think she looks better as a blonde, but it doesn't look like they were trying to make Amanda's character look particularly gorgeous for the Sanctuary ad.
                                Well, her character is over 100 years old, and given the darker themes of Sanctuary, I doubt bright and bubble would have fitted it right.

Comment

Working...
                                X