Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter: It's all about the hair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously having seen 10 years of the blonde, the dark was a bit of a shock as such but I think it really suits her. And it really suits the character she will be portraying in Sanctuary.
    sigpic
    by Kaaatie

Comment

i was thinking about this earlier, and i have to say i really like sam with longer hair, i thought i would ask people and see what they thought.

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
        i was thinking about this earlier, and i have to say i really like sam with longer hair, i thought i would ask people and see what they thought.
        Oh, that's a really hard question. I think that the short hair really suited her when she was in the acition and part of a close nit team. The long hair makes her look more like a serious leader. Copout answer I know but what ya gonna do?
        Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by ebethman
        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
        Originally posted by Bray
        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

I prefer her with short hair. Think the best was about season 7 or 8 really.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I Think her having long hair makes her looks alot more... (how shall i say this without meaning it lol).. womanly?. When she had short hair it looked good don't get me wrong (Amanda will look good anyway lol).. she looked more Kick ass.. long hair i think makes her face look softer.... but she looks good anyway lol
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I like her better with short hair

Comment

Originally Posted by SG66
                I like Sam/Amanda with the long hair it say's so much and she look's great
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I like both equally - I know, a useless answer but I honestly can't choose. However, I do think her best short hair was in season 8 and then 4.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Oh come on! I cannot believe a shipper would pick short hair. What's the world coming to?
                    Last edited by VSS; 21 February 2008, 03:59 AM.

Comment

I prefer Carter's shorter hairstyles.I used to think the S3 and S6 hair suited her best,but overall I'd vote (if this were a poll) for the Season 10 hair .
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

after going over several images, i have to say i really like sams hair from atlantis season 4 and Ark of truth. it gives her a more feminine look, while we all know she can kick butt like no other. i have to admit, i have a crush on her, and the hair is perfect.

Comment

For me Sam with long her looks more like Amanda than like Carter. I don't know if that makes any sense.

Comment

long

Comment

I'd say long. But she did suit her really short hair. Long is cool...
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Short.
                                Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X