Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
    Just turned up a bit more info on Sanctuary:

Cast is listed as Amanda Tapping, Robin Dunne and David Hewlett. That may not be the whole cast, though.

ETA: from a description of one of the companies producing the pilot:
    That must be the new project that David Hewlett will be working on in conjunction with SGA next season. Isn't he supposed to be doing some writing for his new show? This is getting more interesting with each passing day. I can't wait to get more details.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
      From what I have read, HBO will be airing a version of the play. I doubt it will be the Toronoto one, but it will be broadcast if it hasn't been already.

For those of you who may be Vagina ignorant, like myself, I found this site that gives a bit of insight into the plays.

Vagina Monologues
      I hope that they record it and make it available for purchase or something.

That'd be smart of them, you know, to put it on iTunes and raise money for the cause.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
        I hope that they record it and make it available for purchase or something.

That'd be smart of them, you know, to put it on iTunes and raise money for the cause.
        That's a great idea! And, thanks for the link Kat. This sounds like a terrific project. I'm not suprised that Amanda is involved.

Going slightly off topic, a couple of girlfriends and I are going to meet my childhood favorite actress Lisa Welchel (Facts of Life's Blair) in March. She's going to be about an hour away, so I have to do it. Hubby is calling this the BIG TEST as to whether I'm really ready to meet Amanda. If I don't get totally tongue tied then he thinks I might be ready. Of course, I don't think its such a good test, but I'm not going to tell him that. I may do fine meeting Lisa and then go star-struck meeting Amanda. Actually, I'm pretty sure that's what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
          I did a search for him on a couple of different search engines and got nothing. I have a theory about who he is, but without confirmation I'm not comfortable telling it.
          http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0567166/
          This is the page I got my info from

Kay aka Mumsey
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
            I called my husband as soon as I read this and his first response was 'Cool, I've always wanted to go to Toronto!'

I don't think I'll put my name on the list just yet, but I would really love to see Amanda at this.

So who knows.
            (Tears hair out). I'll be in Toronto (my first visit) but I'll be there on 20th February!

Kay aka Mumsey

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
              http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0567166/
              This is the page I got my info from

Kay aka Mumsey
              Thanks! I think my theory may have been wrong based on the projects he's worked on for the last few years. I appreciate the link. One thing is for sure, he has given us some of the best Sam episodes ever. I still haven't seen them yet, but the reviews make them sound incredible!

Comment

(Tears hair out). I'll be in Toronto (my first visit) but I'll be there on 20th February!

Kay aka Mumsey
                Well then, you shall simply have to stay longer! I have lots of room at casa-minigeek for anyone who wants!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Just turned up a bit more info on Sanctuary:

Robin Dunne
                  Trip!

Ah, Canada!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
                    Trip!

Ah, Canada!
                    That's a good-looking gentleman, isn't he?

Man, if David Hewlett is in the series - and not just in the pilot - those two are gonna be busy little beavers this year!

Comment

The Road not Taken was fantastic. That's 3 episodes in a row that I've really enjoyed. Why oh why couldn't they have done this in Season 9? If they had, then I'm almost positive we would be waiting for S11.

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                      The Road Not Taken
                      Spoiler:
                      [*]Disabled War Veteran Mitchell! Browder did an awesome job there, with the wheel chair, whisky in the coffee, smoking etc. The only thing that took me slightly out of that scene was the wig he had.... I swear that's the same wig that Geek!Daniel had in Moebius...

I think you're right about
                      Spoiler:
                      the wig
                      I was thinking the exact same thing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hahahahaha, he's the guy from Cruel Intentions 2. Such a crap movie

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                          Well then, you shall simply have to stay longer! I have lots of room at casa-minigeek for anyone who wants!
                          Wish I could. Getting on a train to Vancouver. Lifetime's ambition being achieved here.

Kay aka Mumsey

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            Awwww and what a cute addition he is Just remember to teach him how to cheer for Amanda
                            And to wave multicolored flags!
                            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                              Cause Sam is....(*covers the eyes of all Daniel fans first...and puts cotton in their ears so they can't hear either*)

1) way cooler!
                              2) way SMARTER!
                              3) way FUNNIER!

That's my contribution to this topic of discussion..since I don't really watch Atlantis.
                              The real question is then...

Will you watch Atlantis with Sam there?

I'm betting more fans will initially come than go over the issue, but it all will depend on the quality if the writing once they get her there.
                              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Kay aka Mumsey
                                Awww Kay, that's just not right! So close and yet so far! Hey, Mini's already offered her place to stay. You can just push your flight home back a week and stay with Mini.

Hehe, like how I did that MG? Muhahaha

Wonder if my sister has access to a timeshare in Toronto for a week. We could have a big ole party.

Kat

ETA: Just ignore me. I see that MG and Kay have already ruined my little joke with their own responses. Sigh. See if I hadn't chosen to wash my car and cook dinner, I would have been more up on the punch line. *grumbles to self*
                                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 25 January 2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X