No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, it's been an interesting Xmas day weather wise down here. Some of the outer suburbs of Melbourne have literally gone from bushfire alert to real snow (!) in less than a week. It's been raining all day here and we've had sleet, hail and thunderstorms lol. No backyard cricket for us this chrissie :<

Comment

My confession is that I kind of like Christmas songs. Everyone at work (in a book store in the mall) roll their eyes and say "oh... not agaaainn" and I secretly perk up in side.

"Santa Baby..."
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
        lol, it's been an interesting Xmas day weather wise down here. Some of the outer suburbs of Melbourne have literally gone from bushfire alert to real snow (!) in less than a week. It's been raining all day here and we've had sleet, hail and thunderstorms lol. No backyard cricket for us this chrissie :<
        We have rain in Wellington, too! But we still have the doors open. We have just had the coldest december on record, but it's warming up now. Heh, sorry in advance for any more tipsy typing from me. But then, I'm about to rejoin the party anyway.

ETA: You know it's a great party when the 21-year-old goth cousin who you love but hardly ever see, borrows some green shorts because he is too hot from playing dance dance revolution. Hmmm. Everyone under 50 60 has had a go.
        Last edited by NZNeep; 25 December 2006, 03:56 AM.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
          My confession is that I kind of like Christmas songs. Everyone at work (in a book store in the mall) roll their eyes and say "oh... not agaaainn" and I secretly perk up in side.

"Santa Baby..."
          I love Christmas songs! I listen to them sometimes even when it's not Christmas. 'Santa Baby' just came on the radio. What a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
            I love Christmas songs! I listen to them sometimes even when it's not Christmas. 'Santa Baby' just came on the radio. What a coincidence.
            Santa Baby was the first vid I put on my MP3 player )dad lied to me! he said that the 2gig MP3 player I asked for wasn't available in the country... I believed that the coffee maker I got was instead of that... he left out the part about the 4gig one being available and that he got it! I thought he would never even consider it. But then, I have a job and studied hard all year and my sister didn't and failed and she has an ipod. Oh sorry for rambling *puts down wine*)

Hmm, start again in a new paragraph, me thinks. Anyway, who made the S/J vid, Santa Baby? Because it was the first Stargate thing I got online and I can't remember where I got it or who made it.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Sam Is Definatly A Great Character!
              sigpic
              Spoiler:
              President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
              President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
              Forum Charmer
              Forum Ambassador
              Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
              VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
              VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Thank you for "greening" me people, I'll try to green y'all, and incase I can't:

!Green!

Daivy

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

My confession is that I took a sewing machine to a convention.

Yupp, I took my little toy sewing machine to Gabit to finish my pink dress. And it broke. BUT I got a new one today. And this time it's a lovely, BIG sewing machine! Woooohooooooo!
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Okay then my littl confession...still embarrasing*sigh*

I still sleep sometimes with my teddy bear...it's now already 17 years old...really emberassing*sigh*
                    But the bear is sooo cute...i grow up with it
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post

I still sleep sometimes with my teddy bear...it's now already 17 years old...really emberassing*sigh*
                      My 19-year-old friend (who has just passed the first year of law and biochemistry) still sleeps with his 1994 chocolate moose (a toy moose that smells like chocolate and is put out every christmas by a department store). It still smells like chocolate. He was up at 5.30am to unwrap his presents this morning . Heh, he is such a little kid.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post

I still sleep with my teddy bear, and I'm 24 *ok now I'm embarrassed* LOL

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Santa has been to Cheyenne Mountain! I saw the video

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/tracking.php
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

"Santa Baby..."

Hey! I work in a bookstore in a mall also! I still love the Christmas songs also. But I wish they'd play other people singing the classics every so often. I'm gonna need a year to be able to hear Bing, Johnny and Karen C again.

Suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Santa has been to Cheyenne Mountain! I saw the video

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/tracking.php
                              I can't believe it! The boys and girls at the SGC must have been REALLY bad this year! Santa didn't even STOP!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                                I still sleep with my teddy bear, and I'm 24 *ok now I'm embarrassed* LOL

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                ok...then not that bad anymore**YAY i'm not the only one** sorry had to say that
                                But a teddybear is cute...isn't it **hugs bear** and otherwise i still have my dog to hug
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X