Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Please no, not now. I am heartsick and physically sick. What can we do to help? Pray I guess.
    Last edited by tagger; 25 December 2006, 09:57 PM.
    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
    Quint Studer

    Comment


      Comment


        i know amanda won't be reading this, but...

        my heart and prayers go out to you, amanda. i've lost two siblings...

        ((((((amanda))))))

        god bless you, and believe your brother is at peace.





        sally
        sally

        sigpic

        Comment


          Very much so Mini. Very much so.

          Originally posted by minigeek View Post



          I know that all of our hearts and our prayers will be with Amanda and her family. God knows the human spirit is illimitable.

          .
          sigpic

          Comment


            Oh man.

            I had hoped it wasn't true.

            Amanda...I'm sure you'll never see this but I hope that you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

            I've never had the pleasure of meeting you and yet I still feel the need to give you a hug. You inspire that response in people I think. In fact I know I'm not sticking my neck out all that far when I offer a hug from us collectively to you.

            I hurt for you and wish there was something I could do to help. Obviously there isn't and the words seem so empty even as I type them. I know I'm rambling but I'm in shock I guess. I can't even begin to fathom what you must be feeling.

            I hope you know how we feel and know that we're here for you in spirit if not in the flesh.

            ((((((((((((Amanda))))))))))))

            ...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

            Comment


              Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
              Oh man.

              I had hoped it wasn't true.

              Amanda...I'm sure you'll never see this but I hope that you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

              I've never had the pleasure of meeting you and yet I still feel the need to give you a hug. You inspire that response in people I think. In fact I know I'm not sticking my neck out all that far when I offer a hug from us collectively to you.

              I hurt for you and wish there was something I could do to help. Obviously there isn't and the words seem so empty even as I type them. I know I'm rambling but I'm in shock I guess. I can't even begin to fathom what you must be feeling.

              I hope you know how we feel and know that we're here for you in spirit if not in the flesh.

              ((((((((((((Amanda))))))))))))

              Yeah Uber said it very well... I know Amanda will not read this, but .... my thoughts and prayers are with you and and your family, Amanda!! My heart breaks at the news

              Comment


                Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                Yeah Uber said it very well... I know Amanda will not read this, but .... my thoughts and prayers are with you and and your family, Amanda!! My heart breaks at the news
                As are our thoughts... (((Amanda and the Tapping family)))
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

                Comment


                  (((Amanda))) My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this time. I've never met you and I don't know your brother, but Amanda, you've connected with the fans in such a way that we all feel like we do know you. You've made such an impact on our lives that your life and what happens to you impacts ours in a greater way than you might think. I wouldn't know Steven Tapping in a crowd, but I'm hurting now like I've known him for years. This, Amanda, is a testimony of how you've touched so many of us.

                  I've read of many times when you, Sam Carter, or 'SG-1' have helped someone through a difficult time in their lives. Know now that we are all here for you in your time of need. Thoughts and prayers are surrounding you and I hope they bring you comfort.


                  And Poz, I know you are having a difficult time. *hugs* You've got a second family here at GW-you aren't alone. You'll be in my prayers.

                  Comment


                    Thanks for that excellent post Doyle, I think you're speaking for many of us in your sentiments.

                    My thoughts and prayers are also with Amanda and her family.

                    Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                    (((Amanda))) My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this time. I've never met you and I don't know your brother, but Amanda, you've connected with the fans in such a way that we all feel like we do know you. You've made such an impact on our lives that your life and what happens to you impacts ours in a greater way than you might think. I wouldn't know Steven Tapping in a crowd, but I'm hurting now like I've known him for years. This, Amanda, is a testimony of how you've touched so many of us.

                    I've read of many times when you, Sam Carter, or 'SG-1' have helped someone through a difficult time in their lives. Know now that we are all here for you in your time of need. Thoughts and prayers are surrounding you and I hope they bring you comfort.


                    And Poz, I know you are having a difficult time. *hugs* You've got a second family here at GW-you aren't alone. You'll be in my prayers.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Dearest Amanda,

                      I know you will never read this, but upon hearing the tragic news, my heart felt like it was breaking. I never met your brother, Steven, but I do remember the look in your eyes, when you spoke about him. He was loved, and in this world, that is something very special.

                      I have no words that could possible remove the pain and emptiness you are feeling....however, please know you are not grieving alone. You have thousands of fans, whom you have touched, who are now feeling your pain. My husband and I are just two of them. We will be praying for Steven, and for your entire family.

                      If there is a special charity you (or anyone could suggest), I would love to donate a gift in his honor, so that one day, others will be free, as he wasn't.

                      With deepest sympathy,

                      Your two crazy docs........we love you.
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

                      Comment


                        The comment Amanda wrote for us (her fans who she knows care about her) for her site was difficult to read because I can see that it must have been so difficult to type (although there is no way I can know exactly how hard). When she said just that, that she she was having difficultly typing because she is still grappling with the news... I just closed my eyes and remembered that feeling, from earlier in the year. It is so hard to arrange all your thoughts and emotions into something to be typed to convey the news. I just want to give her a hug... I think that simple heartfelt message must have been so hard for her at this time- deciding how much detail is appropriate and what she wants to share.

                        OK, so I'm not as articulate as Amanda, but you get what I mean right?

                        All of Steven's family are in my thoughts.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!


                        Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

                        Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

                        Comment


                          I have just heard the news and want to send out my love and thoughts to amanda and her family. (((((amanda and family)))))

                          Also (((((POZ))))))
                          I hope all is well with you.
                          bex


                          Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow



                          Help me get to film school

                          One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

                          Comment


                            To Amanda and all your family we are so sorry to hear of your loss, we are thinking of you all and will say a prayer for your brother.
                            Words are never enough when someone leaves this world but we do hope you all find comfort that he will never be far from you, just a thought away.
                            (((((((((Amanda and family)))))))))

                            With love to you all, tara and family.
                            ......TARA......

                            Comment


                              (((((((((Amanda)))))))))

                              I am so very sorry, I know there isn't anything that I can say, just to say that I'll be thinking of you and your family, and will keep you in my prayers, you have helped so many of us(you fans) in so many different ways that hopefully if you see these messages one day, they'll show how much we love and support you through good time and bad times. I wish I could give you a hug right now.
                              Please take care.

                              ((((((((((((Amanda and Family))))))))))

                              Julia x
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

                              Comment


                                Dearest Amanda,

                                Even if I never met you my heart still lies within you and your family. You've brought so much to us and for that we all love you.

                                Know we think, cry and pray for you. Know you're in our hearts and thoughts, always and forever.


                                (((Amanda & family)))

                                Stef

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X