Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    that's the face of someone that just realized he'd bitten off more than he could chew
    I'm trying so very hard not to read any further into that line and I just can't...

*facepalm*

Bad Rose!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      Oh cool! I'm glad I'm not the only one who absolutely doesn't like him. Really can't stand him!!!
      I can't stand him either. Can't watch the first season of NYPD Blue because of him. Made it through the first few eps of CSI because I like Kim Delaney, but then he started pulling his prima donna act again and when she left within 10 episodes so did I.

I just hope he and Coop never hook up. Can you imagine it? *shudders*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
        I can't stand him either. Can't watch the first season of NYPD Blue because of him. Made it through the first few eps of CSI because I like Kim Delaney, but then he started pulling his prima donna act again and when she left within 10 episodes so did I.

I just hope he and Coop never hook up. Can you imagine it? *shudders*
        I couldn't even watch an entire episode. I'm sorry but there's something I really don't like about him.

Back on topic, I would love to see Amanda in such a TV show because she plays angst so well and has the potential to do CSI. Of course it would be some sort of challenges for her too. Doing something enterily different.

That and a comedy are on my top list. She really has the face to do a funny piece too. So much different expressions. Gasps at AT's awesomeness.

Comment

don't know about CSI, but i really want to see her work with Mariska Hargitay (Olivia) on SVU. not long term, i think that would be a little to heavy, but a really nice guest spot. as for doing sometihng totally different. i don't know about long-term roles, but i think she'd be hilarious as a guest on Ellen DeGeneres's talk show.
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
            Maybe we could get a special Samandans Chat with AT? Q&A just for us?
            That would be awesome! However, I don't think it'd be possible if it could be only for us!

But that's a great idea!
            my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
              go ahead they'll be up later today.
              Really? I can't wait! Your icons are so beautiful...

Comment

saw some of heroes part 1 today and now i have a random question. in the scene where sam is in the control room explaining to the crew what everything does, what do you guys think bregman was going to ask her when he asked for the cameras to be shut off?

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                  don't know about CSI, but i really want to see her work with Mariska Hargitay (Olivia) on SVU. not long term, i think that would be a little to heavy, but a really nice guest spot. as for doing sometihng totally different. i don't know about long-term roles, but i think she'd be hilarious as a guest on Ellen DeGeneres's talk show.
                  Oh wow. She'd be great on there. She and Ellen together would be hilarious.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
                    I'm trying so very hard not to read any further into that line and I just can't...

*facepalm*

Bad Rose!!!!!
                    we need a smilie with a halo...for innocent ole me
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

just a couple of preview pics...

I'm putting the rest under here because there are some s10 spoilers, albeit minor ones.
                      Spoiler:

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                      My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                      My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                      My Stargate Videos
                      It's meant to be!

Comment

they're gorgeous ltcolonelsamc

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I'm putting the rest under here because there are some s10 spoilers, albeit minor ones.
                          Spoiler:

Oh wow. Those are simply gorgeous! When I have the time, I'm going to fashion a new signature out of those lovely icons!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            we need a smilie with a halo...for innocent ole me
                            TOTALLY! I never realised how much I used the halo one on MSN until I started missing it on message boards!!!

Heck yes, Ellen is hilarious... I would so love to see Amanda on her show!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh Wow! The 'try me' is my fave but I must admit I have something with that pic. Seems you're the same
                              You should post the Sam/Jack in the Sam/Jack Thread also

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                                Oh wow. Those are simply gorgeous! When I have the time, I'm going to fashion a new signature out of those lovely icons!
                                Yeah, the icons are really great...just looked throght your Photobucket...and there are even more of those masterpieces!

@ SamO'Neill: no, please don't change your sig, its great as it is atm!

EDIT: me again, just saw "Latest Reputation Received" in my controls - don't really know jet, what that is, but thanks to ALL, who sent one! ...damn I got to read, what great features the forum has....

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Working...
                                X