Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    you know i would LOVE to see her in eureka

and really, i dont' think i'd want to see her as one of the scientists....how about replacing the deputy girl?? (not that i dont' like that actress/character, i do, i was just thinking of breaking sam out of the mold of scientist)
    Cool, a deputy role for Amanda on Eureka. But I think the character there is similar to Carter, in her obvious over-qualifications for the job and still passed over for sheriff, and she's serious back up for him as well. I could see Amanda as a deputy, though, or better, a peer of the sheriff (wasn't he a U.S. Marshall?). And of course, a recurring role. Wow, imagine her in the deputy uniform!

And Gate Gal, an Indiana Jones type show would rock (oops, pun!) for Amanda, although I would hesitate about her having to spout archeo-babble like Daniel had to. Maybe she could be the villain!

Just sayin', the possiblitilies are so wide open for someone with her proven talent. I'm keeping hope alive for a well concluded season 11, or movie.
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
      I just want to say how much I love your icons! Are they for public use? They're simply lovely...
      ::blushes:: Thanks!
      go ahead. I'm moebius_2 on lj if you use them there. i actually ended up with no homework this weekend, so I'm making some more random s10 sam icons right now.

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
      My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
      My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
      My Stargate Videos
      It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
        ::blushes:: Thanks!
        go ahead. I'm moebius_2 on lj if you use them there. i actually ended up with no homework this weekend, so I'm making some more random s10 sam icons right now.
        Actually, I was thinking about using a few in my sig... As much as I love my current one, I like to keep it interesting by switching it up every now and then!

Can't wait for the new icons! I looove your icons from Mobieus...
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Well, since Eureka is a town chock full of geniuses, Sam Carter would fit right in. And the sheriff's name is Jack Carter, right? They could be cousins, and he calls on her to help him figure out what's really going on in Section 5, the ultra top secret project. The sheriff knows that Sam's got the brains, the military know-how, and the top secret clearance to help him.

NC
          (can you tell I've been writing a Sam fic all night, and I'm in a story telling mood? )
          Last edited by NearlyCircular; 04 September 2006, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Oooh, Amanda as a villian! That would be cool! I loved Replicarter! Amanda is just so talented. She can do funny, geeky, evil, dramatic, action hero. The list goes on and on. I really don't want to see her settle into another series too quickly. I hope she does some movies and guest appearances, so we can see her in several different roles. Whatever she does, I hope she is available for the SG1 movies. They wouldn't be worth watching without her (or the rest of the original team).

Of course, I'm still hoping for a season 11, too.

A thought just hit me! What about Amanda in a movie version of Remington Steele. Major Sal, maybe RDA could be her costar.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
              Well, since Eureka is a town chock full of geniuses, Sam Carter would fit right in. And the sheriff's name is Jack Carter, right? They could be cousins, and he calls on her to help him figure out what's really going on in Section 5, the ultra top secret project. The sheriff knows that Sam's got the brains, the military know-how, and the top secret clearance to help him.

NC
              (can you tell I've been writing a Sam fan fic all night, and I'm in a story telling mood? )
              The sheriff's name is Jack Carter?

Oh gosh.

*Finds irony in random situations*
              my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

NC
                (can you tell I've been writing a Sam fan fic all night, and I'm in a story telling mood? )
                LOL! EUREKA!gate. OR your next SG1-EUREKA crossover fic!

Just playin', just sayin'. May as well write it, while you're in the mood!
                sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see Amanda as an arch villain, too. RepliCarter was a brilliantly done by Amanda; I really wanted to see more of Sam's dark possibilities. Hmm. What if SAM became a Prior, or would that be Prioress? (Someone mentioned this somewhere). On a show like CSI, imagine her running that unit amok with genius malice!

Just sayin', a season 11 would definitely fuel my fron with Sam Carter potential situations. Oh, and interaction with her team, of course. Rachel500's fanfic series, AFTERSHOCKS is a great read on episode possibilities (archived on FF.net and Gateworl).
                  sigpic

Comment

hey guys long time no post
                    thanks for all the green jello of lurve!!
                    watched Learning Curve last night, thats always a fun ep.
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                    http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                    http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                      I'd love to see Amanda as an arch villain, too. RepliCarter was a brilliantly done by Amanda; I really wanted to see more of Sam's dark possibilities...
                      I want to see a wilful, rebellious Carter. I'd love to see Sam take on the Brass over a big point of conflict and go renegade. I don't think there's much chance of it in the rest of the current series - pretty much all inter-character conflict has been eliminated recently, even that of previous levels. But it sure would be nice.
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                        Well you know, CSI Miami could be good if Amanda say replaced David Caruso
                        CSI Miami could be good if anyone replaced David Caruso, but especially Amanda.
                        sigpic

Comment

NC
                          Oh please tell me you're writing this. It would be fab.
                          sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I'm not going to be able to read all the fics at the Sam ficathon and comment before the authors' names are revealed.

Not that it's a trial - having too much Sam Carter fic! (You can't have too much.)

If you've written a fic and I haven't left feedback yet it's only due to lack of time.

There are some really good pieces of work there:
                            http://community.livejournal.com/samcarterfic/

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Which is why it's best to set one's DVR to record all instances of a program on the channel regardless of when it airs.

This is how I get my Little Britain fix.

[gives virtual hug to Amanda Tapping for introducing it to me when she commented how much she enjoys this demented little show]
                              Hi all!

We get Little Britain here...we watch it when we can...it's really funny...I can imagine why Amanda likes it so much...I would like to see her on that show...funny Amanda..that would be awesome!!
                              Ok...I know this post is kinda old...but it's taking me ages to do anything at the moment...I somehow managed 14 hours sleep last night...I knew I was tired but man...that's gotta be a record for me...lucky hubs took the day off and took the kids to school...I slept thru everthing!!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                                Hey everyone I am back from my little trip and Hastiekido from this forum gave me her drawing of Amanda she made and it is gorgious... I LOVE IT...
                                it is this picture that is now mine
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....8&postcount=26

Just a little quesion...Little Britain is an awsome serie...that really is unhealthy for your laugh lol
                                Wow...those drawings are great...Hastie is so talented...I especially loved Jack, Sheppard and the Unas!!
                                Thank you RCtje!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X