Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatG
    CSI Miami could be good if anyone replaced David Caruso, but especially Amanda.
    I just *had* to green you for those words of wisdom

Do you guys see Aamanda staying in television when she starts to take other roles, or do you think she'll do movies? Or both?

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
      Do you guys see Aamanda staying in television when she starts to take other roles, or do you think she'll do movies? Or both?
      I'd bet on a spot of directing, amongst other things
      scarimor

Comment

I just *had* to green you for those words of wisdom

Thanks.

I see either television movies or another series, (preferably with the Gekko name behind it). Something that would allow her to keep up her craft and still focus on family.
        sigpic

Comment

Well..I hope that if Amanda has the time...she can come to Australia!!
          I don't think I would like to see her in CSI...I'd like to see her use her comedic talents...a sitcom perhaps??
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
            Well..I hope that if Amanda has the time...she can come to Australia!!
            I don't think I would like to see her in CSI...I'd like to see her use her comedic talents...a sitcom perhaps??
            I am with you here...please no CSI for Amanda cuase than I would have to watch that show and I really do not like CSI...I am probably the only one who doesn't like it but well

I really would love to see her in something funny... Something that shows the other side of Amanda...Something totally different than SG1...and what is better than a serie that is really funny. I think she also would love doing it...

Comment

Fifth: I am sorry, but everyone wanted to see you out of your BDU's
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/6582/molexw2.jpg
                Fifth: I am sorry, but everyone wanted to see you out of your BDU's

Fifth may be sorry, but I'm not
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                  MajorSam, our Samandan President. She may be away on military maneuvers right now but usually drops by Samanda to check things out when she can.
                  Maybe we could get a special Samandans Chat with AT? Q&A just for us?

Comment

Oh my, are we hading down this road again?

This may be why there's no AT "thunk" thread--plenty of thunking going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Fifth may be sorry, but I'm not
                      Nah, Fifth isn't really sorry

Is that the face of a sorry person? I think not...

Comment

Yep and lets face it... who could blame him, really?

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                          CSI Miami could be good if anyone replaced David Caruso, but especially Amanda.
                          very true. i simply cannot stand that man. too much of his own ego and he makes teh show too much the Horatio Cane ego hour insteado f doing like they do on the other csi's, share the 'wealth'

he's why i wont watch it. i love the csi's but i can't stand him
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

that's the face of someone that just realized he'd bitten off more than he could chew
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                              Actually, I was thinking about using a few in my sig... As much as I love my current one, I like to keep it interesting by switching it up every now and then!

Can't wait for the new icons! I looove your icons from Mobieus...
                              go ahead they'll be up later today.

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                              My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                              My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                              My Stargate Videos
                              It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                very true. i simply cannot stand that man. too much of his own ego and he makes teh show too much the Horatio Cane ego hour insteado f doing like they do on the other csi's, share the 'wealth'

he's why i wont watch it. i love the csi's but i can't stand him
                                Oh cool! I'm glad I'm not the only one who absolutely doesn't like him. Really can't stand him!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X