• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    would you expect anything else
    *thinks a while*

No!

I mean I am writing a hilariously cheesy but libidinous fanfic with my friend on MSN for no apparent reason

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Well Sky, I really think you've done it this time
      You've left the Samandans speechless
      i know... i'm so proud of her.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        I'd really like an Amanda Blog where Amanda posts what's she's been up to lately.

Hey, you asked what I wanted, not what was realistic!!

Besides you're a very persuasive woman. I'm sure if you start working on it, you could break persuade Amanda. Now that the show has been cancelled she should have at least fifty seconds each week to post a brief hello, right?

Well that's my birthday wish. It's a little late for this year, but maybe you can manage it for next year
        OKAY, THIS ONE I WANT!!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          OKAY, THIS ONE I WANT!!

sally
          That's the one we all want
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            i think i'd love to see her in something like csi - and hey greenburg works onteh show, he could help get her an 'in'

drama mixed with bits of comedy and hey, no bdu's
            i started to go past this, without replying....

i'm not ready to let go of sam yet. even with what cooper's done (or NOT done) with sam in seasons 9/10, i still think there's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo much more to learn and see with her.

((((((((( )))))))))

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
              Yeah, me too. I don't like the other CSIs. But they have some great talent on CSI-I'd love to see Amanda sinking her teeth into a several episode run there.

Sky-What does Greenburg do on CSI? (I feel like such a HORRIBLE CSI fan for asking.)
              producer or director i believe

we've had flanigan and shanks on a csi, i see no reason we can't have amanda

justnot miami. i hate csi miami
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I have stayed up way too late writing fanfic!!! I like this one though... it's Sam-centred...

Night night Samandans!

Comment

My wish is CSI: New York.

Comment

I was also thinking where I'd love to see Amanda turn up on the tube. I think I could see her in CSI the Las Vegas one. Or better, in BONES. That's a show with plenty of angst, humor, mystery etc. And I'd love to see her and David Boreanz play off each other.

Just sayin', well, it could work! I think we'll probably see any number of SG1 turn up in EUREKA! probably (if it lasts 2 seasons). Best would be a bang-up, hang on to your cushions, YEOW! Season 11 with Colonel or even Brig. Gen. Samantha Carter. As long as I'm wishin'...
                    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                    sigpic
                    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                      MajorSam, our Samandan President. She may be away on military maneuvers right now but usually drops by Samanda to check things out when she can.
                      We have our own president! Wow, that's cool! I knew Samanda was a great place. Maybe I should read some of the really old posts sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                        I was also thinking where I'd love to see Amanda turn up on the tube. I think I could see her in CSI the Las Vegas one. Or better, in BONES. That's a show with plenty of angst, humor, mystery etc. And I'd love to see her and David Boreanz play off each other.

Just sayin', well, it could work! I think we'll probably see any number of SG1 turn up in EUREKA! probably (if it lasts 2 seasons). Best would be a bang-up, hang on to your cushions, YEOW! Season 11 with Colonel or even Brig. Gen. Samantha Carter. As long as I'm wishin'...

I agree with all of those suggestions, but I put my favorites in bold. We need to see General Sam Carter at some point, but it will probably not happen until movie number 3. (Although I'd love that in season 11!) I think Bones would be interesting. I'd love to see her match wits with the geniuses in Eureka, but I think I'd rather see her as a recurring guest star on either show. I don't really want her to join an existing series. If she does another series, I want it to be brand new. I'd kind of like to see her do an Indiana Jones style t.v. series (with some humor please). Of course, she would be the lead.

Comment

you know i would LOVE to see her in eureka

and really, i dont' think i'd want to see her as one of the scientists....how about replacing the deputy girl?? (not that i dont' like that actress/character, i do, i was just thinking of breaking sam out of the mold of scientist)
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i think to see her in eureka would be cool, too. i just started watching it and it's great.

another thing that i was thinking about, it would be cool to see her in the kind of role she was in in the abby lord story (movie that was on lifetime). A detective; kind of like how Sam was in Nightwalkers

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                            My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                            My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                            My Stargate Videos
                            It's meant to be!

Comment

Well you know, CSI Miami could be good if Amanda say replaced David Caruso
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
                                i think to see her in eureka would be cool, too. i just started watching it and it's great.

another thing that i was thinking about, it would be cool to see her in the kind of role she was in in the abby lord story (movie that was on lifetime). A detective; kind of like how Sam was in Nightwalkers
                                I just want to say how much I love your icons! Are they for public use? They're simply lovely...
                                my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Working...
                                X