Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Fic rec: Walking into Silence. Well it's actually an Atlantis fic, but its set in an AU with the events of Fourth Horseman. BIG WARNING for character death But a good fic.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Sam goes for Reaching Past the Sky. If you haven't read it, I'd seriously reccommend checking it out. It's a wonderful little story about Sam while she was attending the Academy. I can't say it's my favorite, because I've only read three so far and I've loved them all, but the other two have been pimped already. LOL.
      Fantastic rec, Kat! I loved it! A wonderfully written SamCarterfic!

These are just a few of the lines that I loved:

"Perhaps she could reach past the sky with the mathematics and physics that commanded her flights. Perhaps she could describe in her dissertation the dances of the numbers and stars that played out like music in her head with each banking of her fighter jet."

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Now those are dang adoreable.
        Hmm, maybe I can enjoy them after the seizures subside.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          Hmm, maybe I can enjoy them after the seizures subside.
          Ooh, whatever you do, Kat, don't goto the Blue Jello Corner.

liiiiiiights! pretty pretty liiiiiiights!
          and babies!
          Last edited by DEM; 06 September 2006, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
            Ooh, whatever you do, Kat, don't goto the Blue Jello Corner.

liiiiiiights! pretty pretty liiiiiiights!
            and babies!
            I believe the correct term is 'babiez'

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              Fic rec: Walking into Silence. Well it's actually an Atlantis fic, but its set in an AU with the events of Fourth Horseman. BIG WARNING for character death But a good fic.
              Good fic recommendation. Thank you.
              sigpic
              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

I enjoyed reading the fic. I have to admit I had tears in my eyes. Now I have to put on my make up again. Thanks.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                  I just hope Sam doesn't take the blame if they don't sell well...
                  I think we can safely blame the episodes if the DVDs don't sell well - even Sam's picture on the cover couldn't make Season Nine more enjoyable for me... although she does make the boxset look a lot nicer.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                    I think we can safely blame the episodes if the DVDs don't sell well - even Sam's picture on the cover couldn't make Season Nine more enjoyable for me... although she does make the boxset look a lot nicer.
                    I believe that Cameron is front and centre on the region 2 DVD boxset, so Sam can take the blame (or credit) for region 1 sales and Cam can take the blame (or credit) for region 2 sales.
                    scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                      My sentiments exactly. How sad.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                        I believe that Cameron is front and centre on the region 2 DVD boxset, so Sam can take the blame (or credit) for region 1 sales and Cam can take the blame (or credit) for region 2 sales.
                        We'd really only be able to get an idea of the effect of the cast pictures on DVD sales if both options were available in each region, then at least we'd know which version was selling better. Without a choice between the two, it is impossible to say whether the picture had anything to do with the sale numbers.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Well, I'll buy season 9 to complete my collection, so I want the Amanda front and center DVD please.

Comment

Okay, Caption time

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              Okay, Caption time

Sam: Colonel!!! After skinny-dipping naked...you are now climbing a tree naked? Doesn't that hurt?

This is been quiet around here what happened??? is everyone still trying to catch up with all the fic? I still am trying to read my way through it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                I just hope Sam doesn't take the blame if they don't sell well...
                                Why would she take the blame???????????????????
                                It says Season 9 on the box!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X