Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    No I am not certain of the fact that she drove by it but it is something that would be a possibility. And what about Cassie?? maybe she went to the zoo with her. Ok I am getting to tired and can't think proparly anymore. I have something in my head that I want to use as an arguement but atm I just can't translate it to english so I am off to bed. goodnight everyone
    put it in flemish. it can be a little test for TJ!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      No I am not certain of the fact that she drove by it but it is something that would be a possibility. And what about Cassie?? maybe she went to the zoo with her. Ok I am getting to tired and can't think proparly anymore. I have something in my head that I want to use as an arguement but atm I just can't translate it to english so I am off to bed. goodnight everyone
      LOL this is one of the wierdest conversations I've ever had.
      Who cares if it was a joke or not. It was like a second in one ep. Out of, so far, almost 200.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        plus however long she was there before, when she attended the acadamy, and when she worked on the stargate project before the original mission.

and i as far as i can recall her brother lives in san diego, and she didn't see him since his kids were born up until season 3. so its unlikely she ever took them to anywhere in colorado. but i have no proof of this.
        One last point. Do you really have to take kids to the zoo? Cos I have small cousins and there's no way in hell I'm taking them to the zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by kes
          LOL this is one of the wierdest conversations I've ever had.
          Who cares if it was a joke or not. It was like a second in one ep. Out of, so far, almost 200.
          i know! this was my opinion until i somehow got pulled back in. i have no control over myself anymore apparently.

i'm sorry i ever made the original response now. i'm feeling that way a lot lately

Comment

Originally posted by kes
            One last point. Do you really have to take kids to the zoo? Cos I have small cousins and there's no way in hell I'm taking them to the zoo.
            no not if you're opposed to it and your zoo has sucky conditions for the animals. what's the point in trying to save a species if you're going to keep it locked up in a cage thats too small for it. i haven't been to the zoo in... uum, a very long time. since i was a kid, but apparently dublin zoo has gotten a lot better than it used to be in terms of the conditions for the animals, and with the exception of the occassional tiger mauling because of a remarkeably stupid teenager is, simply remarkably stupid, its a pretty happy place for all involved!

my best friend refuses to go to the zoo at all.

on topic; as apparently does sam. c'mon, do you really think she didn't know it was there? nah, that was just an excuse.

Comment

i know! this was my opinion until i somehow got pulled back in. i have no control over myself anymore apparently.

i'm sorry i ever made the original response now. i'm feeling that way a lot lately
              Na its cool. Better then the whole leadership thing LOL

Comment

no not if you're opposed to it and your zoo has sucky conditions for the animals. what's the point in trying to save a species if you're going to keep it locked up in a cage thats too small for it. i haven't been to the zoo in... uum, a very long time. since i was a kid, but apparently dublin zoo has gotten a lot better than it used to be in terms of the conditions for the animals, and with the exception of the occassional tiger mauling because of a remarkeably stupid teenager is, simply remarkably stupid, its a pretty happy place for all involved!

my best friend refuses to go to the zoo at all.

on topic; as apparently does sam. c'mon, do you really think she didn't know it was there? nah, that was just an excuse.
                Yeh this zoo sucks and it botheres me to see animals that way.
                You speak as if Sam was a real person. Its a tv character. And reality sometimes is bent. In the SG case a lot lOL

Comment

Hmm a little OT. What's a fodder?

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                    Hmm a little OT. What's a fodder?
                    Fodder= food, feed, etc. Those Jaffa are gonna have you for lunch! Run!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                      Fodder= food, feed, etc. Those Jaffa are gonna have you for lunch! Run!
                      Oh!Jaffa food! well if its Teal'c or that dude with the burned symbol..I know I should know is name. Racnor...I think. Mmm I wouldnt mind being..ok.

So this whole mistake vs joke made me wonder..is there a mistakes thread?
                      Last edited by kes; 15 July 2006, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        I'm not sure if anyone else has posted these, but here are some small caps of last night's episode.

Please note that these are spoiler screencaps for Flesh & Blood.
                        Great screencaps, Kat! Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                          Yes! I noticed it, too. My friend and I were trying to figure out who it was, but we never did.

Anyone remember Ensign Ro from Star Trek: TNG ?

I thought it sounded a bit like her but I'd have to go back and watch it again.
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                            "You can't/won't accept change" is a great blanket excuse to dismiss any and all complaints about Season Nine.

You miss the team interaction and think that there has been too much focus on Mitchell? Jack is gone! Why can't you accept that Mitchell is the new star now? It's his team.

You'd like them to show more of travelling through the stargate and character interaction and less of shiny spaceships and special effects? Why can't you accept change? This is a new show now... even though it still has the same name.

You don't like Mitchell as a character or think that he shouldn't be leader? Why can't you just accept that RDA is gone and give BB a chance?

Change in itself isn't a problem for me, with TV shows or with anything else. Not liking a particular change no more makes me anti-change than not liking bananas makes me anti-fruit.
                            Love how you put that ReganX!
                            Originally posted by ReganX
                            I think that the offer of any post Mitchell wanted was a bad idea. To me, it seems like a mistake to have him given a position on SG-1 because he asked for it.

My suggestion would be to have him as Major Mitchell who, after a year on SG-Pick-A-Number-That-Isn't-1 was transferred to SG-1 because Landry wanted all teams to have at least four members.

If the battle for Antarctica absolutely had to be used, I would recommend ditching the CMOH in favour of an Air Medal and, instead of Mitchell being offered any post of his choice, I would have had Jack visit him in the hospital and tell him to get well soon, because he had a job in mind for him that he knew he'd be interested in. Later, when Jack and Landry are talking, Jack mentions that Major Mitchell showed a lot of potential in the field before he became a pilot and he thinks that he could be a great addition to an SG team.
                            I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
                              Anyone remember Ensign Ro from Star Trek: TNG ?

I thought it sounded a bit like her but I'd have to go back and watch it again.

I should go back and check the credits to see if she's listed, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't Michelle Forbes, who played Ro, although she'd be an awesome addition to the cast. She played a really nasty admiral last season on Battlestar Galactica.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                                I need help-

I think I mentioned that I signed up for the Sam ficathon a while back. Well, I hadn't really realized that I'd get paramaters for the story. Now that I have them, I realize my plotbunnies won't really work for them.

So-I need some plotbunnies STAT. The story needs to take place off-world. The other bits I can manage on my own-but I need a start for an off world story.

Help me, Samandans!
                                Here are a few ideas:
                                1) something like the space race episode or at least involving that planet.
                                2) off world could include Atlantis. It would be fun to see her best Rodney again or have an encounter with the wraith.
                                3) what if Sam took a temporary assignment as a liason with the Asgaurd and discovered that some of the Asgaurd were evil. She could help Thor set a trap.
                                4) been done, but Sam and alternate realities is always fun. She could find another quantum mirror off world and help another Sam save her galaxy from the a. replicators, b. gouald, c. ori, d. any of the many enemies Sam has already defeated.
                                5) Sam could get fed up with the way she has been treated at the SGC for the past year (since her leadership was taken away), leave the air force, and form a team of her own (an asguard, a tokra, and a jaffa) and save SG1's rears from the Ori.

I know they are pretty pathetic, but maybe they'll help get your plot bunnies going.

Comment

Working...
                                X