Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM
    Hey, maybe we could have a picture poll of, say, ten best and ten worst Sam Carter outfits? I think that horrid Shavadai purple pyjama thing could go on the worst list for a start!
    You hate that one too huh? I think that one was really ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      Hmmmmm, I liked this one better from Chimera.
      I know it's revealing but yeah...

She loves flowers. Just look here and here.
      Yeah I loved that summer dress from 'Fire and Water' and the top from 'The Lost City' when Sam visits Jack AND the other 'Chimera' summer dress!
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Hmmmmm, I liked this one better from Chimera.
        I know it's revealing but yeah...

She loves flowers. Just look here and here.
        I have such a dress as she wears in Chimera but I have it in red and yeah you really can see a lot. But I don't mind really, I mean you have to show what you've got is my motto
        and the dress from fire and water: 1 word: UGLY, I really don't like that... too much flowers on it, to old, so not sam.
        But I have noticed something is that when you see sam she mostly wears red, pink or blue

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          yep that is it exactly... still haven't found my foto of it...
          Look how great she looks... that body of her really nice...
          just thought of another one it is from Covenant so....
          Spoiler:

woow really hot
          There is another classy little number from Convenant like this one perhaps...

Comment

Have u seen it in RL? They sold it in the auction at GABIT and it's even worse up close! It's made out of this awful wooly/sackcloth type stuff. The top half, design-wise, isn't so bad but the trousers had an elasticated waist!

Comment

Have u seen it in RL? They sold it in the auction at GABIT and it's even worse up close! It's made out of this awful wooly/sackcloth type stuff. The top half, design-wise, isn't so bad but the trousers had an elasticated waist!
              Nopes, and really I wouldn't spend my money on it... even if Amanda wore it!

Comment

yeah the white suit is amazing (resists urge to ask if she's wearing white stilettos on her feet in that scene! Actually they seem to be making a comeback this year.)

Comment

I thought I was the only one who hated that dress but apparently not... It is really nothing for sam... she really looks awful in it(well not that much cause AT looks almost never awful but in that dress )

Comment

yeah the white suit is amazing (resists urge to ask if she's wearing white stilettos on her feet in that scene! Actually they seem to be making a comeback this year.)
                    yeah well in the audio-commentaries they said something about the fact that the skirt was too short... don't remember exactly what they said but It was about the fact that she had to go in the car

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                      yeah well in the audio-commentaries they said something about the fact that the skirt was too short... don't remember exactly what they said but It was about the fact that she had to go in the car

..... and that's one of the reasons I don't like wearing skirts! there really is a knack to getting in and out of transportation in a skirt whilst retaining your modesty! (Unfortunately for us all, Charlotte Church and Jade Goody can't quite get the hang of it!)

Comment

..... and that's one of the reasons I don't like wearing skirts! there really is a knack to getting in and out of transportation in a skirt whilst retaining your modesty! (Unfortunately for us all, Charlotte Church and Jade Goody can't quite get the hang of it!)
                        You forgot Paris Hilton
                        I remember seeing her shoes in the ep and IIRC they were white and with heels...

Comment

She does look awesome in that suit. I think I was in a state of shock for the rest of the ep. As for white stilettos... she is an essex girl And don't forget the white plastic handbag

Apologies to anyone from Essex, just playing up the old stereotype. I know you're not all like that. Plus the virus seems to have spread beyond Essex these days *sigh*
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I loved her in that suit. Elegant classy lines of the tuxedo jacket and if I remember correctly a little black top underneath it (must re-watch that episode). Off-topic: Daniel doesn't look that bad either.

Comment

I love that suit. I've been looking for a suit exactly like that style (not white, I spill things very easily) and I haven't found one yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                                I loved her in that suit. Elegant classy lines of the tuxedo jacket and if I remember correctly a little black top underneath it (must re-watch that episode). Off-topic: Daniel doesn't look that bad either.
                                Yeah, a black top underneath. Really sweet

And yeah, Daniel isn't that bad

Comment

Working...
                                X