Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM
    I don't think Sam's wardrobe is that fab tho. I swear the costume department has something against Amanda, I mean, I really think those cardigan and t-shirt twin sets she has are a bit Stepford wives and what was with the dress with a huge sticky-out rose on the front? We need more of Amanda's fashion sense and more of the leather jacket/black trouser or blue skirt suit combos! She's kick-@$$ Sam Carter, not Bree Van Der Kamp!
    Even just jeans and a sweater. And she looks great in her dress blues. Great color for her. I don't remember the dress with the rose--what ep?

She looks great in her glasses too. It's fun to see her in pics w/ her husband too. He's got kind of rugged good looks, not actor-y.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      Even just jeans and a sweater. And she looks great in her dress blues. Great color for her. I don't remember the dress with the rose--what ep?

She looks great in her glasses too. It's fun to see her in pics w/ her husband too. He's got kind of rugged good looks, not actor-y.
      Alan's a carpenter and apparently has no desire to be an actor whatsoever!

Here ya go!
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Alan's a carpenter and apparently has no desire to be an actor whatsoever!

Here ya go!
        well I liked that dress actually... Just the rose in front I didn't like...
        Ow god Pete was so lucky to see her like that...
        But her hair like that I didn't like... I mean she already has short hear and than she still puts some things in it to looks shorter...

Comment

Yeah, I just didn't like the rose on the front. Also, the shoes and earrings matched each other but weren't the same style as the dress! (They were kind of bollywood rather than salsa)

(I'm an amateur ballet/tap/jazz dancer who does stage shows, bad co-ordination of outfits *really* bugs me!)

Comment

That dress was Amanda's own, if I remember correctly. She wore it to an awards ceremony or something and then decided to use it in Chimera. Although I might have my facts wrong.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I didn't care for that dress from "Chimera" either. I think Sam would've looked better in a light blue or turquoise flowy dress. Maybe she's saving that one for Jack!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                That dress was Amanda's own, if I remember correctly. She wore it to an awards ceremony or something and then decided to use it in Chimera. Although I might have my facts wrong.
                i reemmber something along that line too. the red and blackdress was hers
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  That might explain the accessories being different. I didn't mind the dress itself, just the rose (maybe because it brings back awful memories of a dress I had when I was growing up that had a similar style rose on the front AND on the front of the matching bucket hat - don't ask! lol)

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                    I didn't care for that dress from "Chimera" either. I think Sam would've looked better in a light blue or turquoise flowy dress. Maybe she's saving that one for Jack!
                    well, what we THINK she'd look good in and what she FEELS good in could be two very different things (take lingerie for example. i'm sure the guys like the view, but dang, most of it is about as comfortable as a straight jacket)
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      well, what we THINK she'd look good in and what she FEELS good in could be two very different things (take lingerie for example. i'm sure the guys like the view, but dang, most of it is about as comfortable as a straight jacket)
                      You have a very good point lol! I loved this outfit:

Simple yet elegant (and again with the flowery shirts! )

Comment

and the blue skirt that she wear under it I Love that one...
                        But still my alltime favourit thing that she wears is that leather in Space race...
                        looking for pic on my computer but can't find it... strange I know I have one of it

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                          and the blue skirt that she wear under it I Love that one...
                          But still my alltime favourit thing that she wears is that leather in Space race...
                          looking for pic on my computer but can't find it... strange I know I have one of it
                          You mean this little number right here?

Fab!

Comment

Hey, maybe we could have a picture poll of, say, ten best and ten worst Sam Carter outfits? I think that horrid Shavadai purple pyjama thing could go on the worst list for a start!

Comment

You mean this little number right here?

Fab!
                              yep that is it exactly... still haven't found my foto of it...
                              Look how great she looks... that body of her really nice...
                              just thought of another one it is from Covenant so....
                              Spoiler:

woow really hot

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                                well I liked that dress actually... Just the rose in front I didn't like...
                                Ow god Pete was so lucky to see her like that...
                                But her hair like that I didn't like... I mean she already has short hear and than she still puts some things in it to looks shorter...
                                Hmmmmm, I liked this one better from Chimera.
                                I know it's revealing but yeah...

She loves flowers. Just look here and here.

Comment

Working...
                                X