• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAPTION !
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      Oh... you poor thing.

No, I'm all for it. Whine, whine, whine. I'm most definitely game. And you know what's weird? This'll kinda put it in perspective - by that time, we'll have a good idea of whether or not SG-1 will be renewed for an 11th season. Freaky, no?
      Sorry. Just thought you'd like a partner to whine with...but guess I'm not good enough for you.

That is freaky.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

CAPTION !
        Jack: "No Teal'c that is not General Hammond's sister"
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          sam beckett!!!!!!!!!!

aargh, the world implodes

(QL fans will get this)
          *snickers as her head explodes

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
            Wow.... I get up in the morning and we have Daniel in vala's bra (?!) and Teal'c in a tutu.... surely we're just waiting for General Hammond to rock in in a sequined number with 4 inch heels and red wig singing Dolly Parton tunes..... oi.. I need coffee.

Say it ain't so! *shivers in fear at the thought of Hammond dressed like that and singing DP songs

Make it stop...please make it stop.

*runs away screaming
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              Not sure about red wig..... but I did find this.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

*goes to her safe and warm place

It's not real...it's not real...it's not real...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

CAPTION !
                Jack: If you think *this* is good, wait til you see Siler and Walter doing the Time Warp.

Edit: This is a cultural reference. The Time Warp in a song in a famous British cult musical which involves copious amounts of cross dressing and suspenders.

BTW: Note the horrified looks on faces..... evidence of the Christmas shennanigans, perhaps. Wonder who Sam dressed as?
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

CAPTION !

Jack: Sam, you need to start planning now on other ways to augment your Air Force retirement income, or you may end up like this.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                    CAPTION !
                    JACK: Carrterrr... I thought I told you NOT to let Jonas look in those cabinets by the back wall?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                      Jack: Sam, you need to start planning now on other ways to augment your Air Force retirement income, or you may end up like this.

NC
                      Correction:

Jack: Sam, we need to start planning now on other ways to augment our Air Force retirement income, or we may end up like this.
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        Correction:

Jack: Sam, we need to start planning now on other ways to augment our Air Force retirement income, or we may end up like this.
                        Sorry, Qasim, I'm not a shipper, so my mind didn't go there.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

CAPTION !
                          Sam: Geez Sir, I told you not to change anything when we were back in 1969
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                            Sorry, Qasim, I'm not a shipper, so my mind didn't go there.

NC
                            Even they dont get together (pfft...like thats gonna happen) she'll still be the one who has to support him
                            love Torri

Comment

Ok.....after several more days of involuntary absence, I came here looking forward to talking with all of you today.....and I was in a really good mood. So I almost didn't mention this.....but I feel I would be remiss if I didn't let you know. Today, they posted a photo gallery for GUP. It's not for the faint of heart, but it's at: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...nderpres.shtml

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                Ok.....after several more days of involuntary absence, I came here looking forward to talking with all of you today.....and I was in a really good mood. So I almost didn't mention this.....but I feel I would be remiss if I didn't let you know. Today, they posted a photo gallery for GUP. It's not for the faint of heart, but it's at: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...nderpres.shtml

Sorry.
                                OMG LMAO!! http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...s/214_10.shtml
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X