Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    lol

you're gonna have to give me a couple more weeks.

i'm working on a multi chapter fic that runs from season 1 - 9 (or so) and is sam and jack centered. the problem, i'm only at season 7. and since i hate posting wip's, i'm afraid i gotta get the next 3 chapters done before i put it to bed

now if you don't mind that they're crackfic!!, as in cliche fic, there are some here
    http://www.livejournal.com/community/samjack4evah/
    by some very good authors
    Ohhh you are SOOO not getting out of it that easily!

Of course now I'm salivating for the multi-chapter fic you mentioned, too. So I'll wait a bit.

But as soon as it's done... sistah, I'm gonna be all over you like a fat kid on a smartie!

And now I'm off to read some cliche!fic.... tide me over... sorta....

Hey, I notice a lot of people have a "Live Journal" in this fandom. That's a kind of blog, I know. Is there a benefit to that as opposed to the one gateworld uses, or something? Just wondering. Or is it some kind of elitist little clique where only the "cool kids" can play? Heh.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      <snippity do da>
      Hey, I notice a lot of people have a "Live Journal" in this fandom. That's a kind of blog, I know. Is there a benefit to that as opposed to the one gateworld uses, or something? Just wondering. Or is it some kind of elitist little clique where only the "cool kids" can play? Heh.
      I use LJ because I have several friends who have blogs there. It's just easier to keep up with their blogs when I go to mine.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Another fic rec :O
        Angsty Sam/Teal'c friendship in Echoes, by Shannon. It also has death of a minor character (Pete, and it doesnt bash his character either!)
        oooh, do tell!

(i'm not going to read it - barely read MY preferred ship pairing - so please share pete's demise)

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          oooh, do tell!

(i'm not going to read it - barely read MY preferred ship pairing - so please share pete's demise)

sally
          :O Thats mean Sally!

He was shot and killed in the line of duty, and it's basically about Sam dealing with the loss, and the Sam/Teal'c stuff ensures

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            lol

you're gonna have to give me a couple more weeks.

i'm working on a multi chapter fic that runs from season 1 - 9 (or so) and is sam and jack centered. the problem, i'm only at season 7. and since i hate posting wip's, i'm afraid i gotta get the next 3 chapters done before i put it to bed

now if you don't mind that they're crackfic!!, as in cliche fic, there are some here
            http://www.livejournal.com/community/samjack4evah/
            by some very good authors
            You know I find if you do wip's you get more reviews, mostly people telling you to hurry up and post the next chap.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i got on LJ just to keep up with my friends. and i have a little fun with it.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

sally, it's a good fic. poor pete does meet his demise and sam's friends help her deal with it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                  You know I find if you do wip's you get more reviews, mostly people telling you to hurry up and post the next chap.
                  yeah, but i don't do it for the reviews. they're nice and all and greatly apprecaited, but i write to write. and i don't ever post my fic WIP.

i might post it in chapters over several days, but i always have to have the last part done before i'll post the first part

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                    I use LJ because I have several friends who have blogs there. It's just easier to keep up with their blogs when I go to mine.
                    and the best part, LJ is free. so you can get a journal and play with it adn it doesn't cost you anything so if you want to let it die, you can with no loss

i finally bit the bullet and paid for mine this year

sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...SG/newstar.jpg

what ep is this from?

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        Smoke and Mirrors, Season 6. The one were Jack is framed for the assassination of Kinsey.

Comment

Hey I need some help. I am having a friend of mine make a new sig for me put I need a pic of Carter with a P-90 (raised up pointed at someone), and I would like a close-up pic if possible. I mainly have Atlantis pics, and I have been searching for a good one but can't find one. Can you guys help me out and possibly post some good ones?

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

The image on the TV is awesome (and i know that wasn't really on the screen).
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
                              Hey I need some help. I am having a friend of mine make a new sig for me put I need a pic of Carter with a P-90 (raised up pointed at someone), and I would like a close-up pic if possible. I mainly have Atlantis pics, and I have been searching for a good one but can't find one. Can you guys help me out and possibly post some good ones?
                              best place for sam fics is www.amandatapping.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                                Even they dont get together (pfft...like thats gonna happen) she'll still be the one who has to support him

truthfully (and this might have something to do with reading fanfiction), but i've always seen sam leading the relationship between her and jack. i just see sam as strong and not taking crap off anyone. tries to ignore end of chimera

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X