• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
    Hey, cool! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      I got to watch bounty yesterday (huggles to a friend) and i just gotta say one thing
      Spoiler:
      i am officially an Amy/Cam shipper....they are sooooo cute together
      Spoiler:
      Well everyone knows that Amy is a mary-sue anyway. SELF INSERTION SKY!

Comment

wow, what a great chat... and amanda was her usual funny self, god I love her. but what I couldn't really believe was that they let Amanda wait... Amanda then said, any one there? You cannot let Amanda Tapping wait darn it what did you guys think about the chat? And they asked my question woohoo, I'm sorry I just still can't believe it...
        : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
        Geeky : Oh brother...
        : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
          Dang it, I can't download stuff to my work machine. Guess it'll have to wait til tonight...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
            I mailed them but didn't get anything back and it isn't in my bulk mail either What did I do wrong...probably yahoo again who didn't get through...
            Thank you for saying that...now I know my mail didn't get through...Will mail again with my other addy

((((RoX)))
            Goodmorning RoX and nice to see you got up that early
            Btw hun go back in bed I would say and sleep a bit
            *hugs back*

Did you check in your junk mail? It may not have gotten past the junk filters.

Good idea, I think I may go back to bed for a while. Saturday is sleep in day for me
            -

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
              I adore that piece. If anyone wants to read the script, you can see it here...

http://www.acmewebpages.com/whoopi/monolog.htm

It's one of the opening monologues. I think it might be THE opener, actually.
              Laugh, I just read that and I just can't imagine Amanda doing this part. Now granted I've heard her say a few choice words over the past year, but man oh man this is going to be funny. It's strange because before I had even read the title information, I could hear Whoopie Goldberg's voice when I read the monologue. It just rang of Whoopie. It will definitely be interesting to see how Amanda plays this part.

Maybe I should consider wearing some depends?
              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 16 February 2007, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                Laugh, I just read that and I just can't imagine Amanda doing this part. Now granted I've heard her say a few naughty words over the past year, but oh man this is going to be funny.

Maybe I should consider wearing some depends.
                Oh, to be going and seeing her do that monologue... *sob* You are SO lucky! I think the idea of it being recorded and possibly distributed DEFINATELY needs to come up somehow! I know I would definately pay for a DVD or something of the event.

Oh, and I just have to put out that the "The Rest would be Censored" comment sent me right off into hysterics amazing what a subtle little dirty comment here and there can do, hahahah. she's hilarious.
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

It would be so cool hearing that come out of Amanda's mouth...
                  I so wish I could go, I would love to see it. I will take some getting use to it, it's weird seeing her like that, but cool and daring, I think she will be excellent at it.
                  : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
                  Geeky : Oh brother...
                  : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Well everyone knows that Amy is a mary-sue anyway. SELF INSERTION SKY!
                    lolol, well know what else makes me laugh, i was the class of 87.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                      Wow cool...I caught up in less than 2 hours...a new record for me!!!
                      I'm gonna try to get to bed early tonight (D'oH...just realized it's already after 9pm) coz I'll have to be up at 5am if I want to go to AT club for Amanda's chat session...Niki and Tom want me to wake them up too...hehe...I don't think so...besides....I'll be going back to bed for a nap afterwards coz I have to work this weekend...D'oH!!!
                      Goodnight Samandans...take care, be safe and stay happy...and hug your loved ones...especially after they make you coffee and breaky and take the kids to school so you can sleep in...did I ever tell you how much I love my man??...hehe...he was talking about going to the Concrete convention in Vegas again tonight...of course I reminded him about AT3 and AT4...he didn't argue back...things are looking better...yeehaa!!!
                      Night all!!
                      (((Samanda)))
                      Yeah, AT3, I hope! Bring hubby along and my hubby will make a fan out of him!
                      Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                      I adore that piece. If anyone wants to read the script, you can see it here...

http://www.acmewebpages.com/whoopi/monolog.htm

It's one of the opening monologues. I think it might be THE opener, actually.
                      I died laughing while reading that one! Oh, boy! Better her than me! I'd never get through that one with a straight face! I could actually hear her saying that monologue in my head while I was reading it. How scary is that?
                      Originally posted by KatG View Post
                      From the chat regarding ship

SPOILERS FOR THOSE OF A DIFFERENT PERSUASION
                      Spoiler:
                      When asked if Sam's password "fishing" in LiTS was a hint regard Sam/Jack, AT responded "ya sure ya betcha" and added that "it makes sense because a password is something that's very near and dear to you". She also said that while they've gone fishing, they haven't gone "fishing" yet.

She agrees that a relationship with Jack could make Sam stronger, but it would change the team dynamic which would affect Sam's performance. However she thinks Sam does eventually need to explore her feelings for Jack. When asked if the arc would be dealt with in the movies, she said she didn't know, but that she would like to see it either finished or fully realized in the movies.

Another poster's question involved whether we would ever know the location of Sam's mole mentioned in "Tin Man". The answer was: "The mole will remain a secret (unless Jack talks in his sleep)"
                      See, real life kept me away, and I got there in the middle of that part. SQUEEE, BTW! Thanks to AD for catching me up on what I'd missed. Thanks also for the link to download, but darn it if my computer isn't willing to download it for me. I guess I'll have to wait for the transcript on the site.

You could just feel her excitement about Sanctuary. I am so glad she is an EP. She is totally ready for this and loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                        Laugh, I just read that and I just can't imagine Amanda doing this part. Now granted I've heard her say a few choice words over the past year, but man oh man this is going to be funny. It's strange because before I had even read the title information, I could hear Whoopie Goldberg's voice when I read the monologue. It just rang of Whoopie. It will definitely be interesting to see how Amanda plays this part.

Maybe I should consider wearing some depends?
                        I haven't seen anyone other than Eve and a young lady from McGill do that piece, so I can definitely see Amanda pulling it off. Every one of the monologues is great. Keep in mind though that the order is not always the same for every show.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                          Oh, to be going and seeing her do that monologue... *sob* You are SO lucky! I think the idea of it being recorded and possibly distributed DEFINATELY needs to come up somehow! I know I would definately pay for a DVD or something of the event.

Oh, and I just have to put out that the "The Rest would be Censored" comment sent me right off into hysterics amazing what a subtle little dirty comment here and there can do, hahahah. she's hilarious.
                          When that WoO question was first asked, I died laughing. How do you answer a question like that online? I loved "the rest would be censored" bit, because, honestly, that question sends PG thoughts out immediately. The day after Olivia's birth was a sweet answer, and I loved that she said 'day after' versus day of. Smart woman to not relive the birth over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            lolol, well know what else makes me laugh, i was the class of 87.
                            Class of 87? That's a good year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                              When that WoO question was first asked, I died laughing. How do you answer a question like that online? I loved "the rest would be censored" bit, because, honestly, that question sends PG thoughts out immediately. The day after Olivia's birth was a sweet answer, and I loved that she said 'day after' versus day of. Smart woman to not relive the birth over and over again.
                              Yes that moment was hilarious actually... when she said it was cencored...I really had all kind of things in my mind But then again honestly can annyone here give a normal answer on the question... Really I ask you all...

What would you do if you could relive one day without conseciences??

And yeah I think it was great to hear about the fact that she would relive the day after Olivia was born... You really can see how important family is to her...loved that answer.

I also loved the talk about Sanctuary...now I am really even more excited about things... And I think it is amazing that she is the only woman on board...that just shows her strenght if you ask me...

Comment

I'm glad you all enjoyed the chat. There were a lot more questions about Sanctuary and fandom etc...but we got a five minute warning a little bit earlier than we figured.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X