Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

a very happy birthday mandy!!!
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
        Well, I didn't mean to start a debate about Daniel's hair with the fic, especially not on the Sam thread, LOL!

I'm glad you found the story funny, Kes, and thanks for the feedback.

For me, S1 Daniel started out with a light/medium brown hair colour but he's slowly gone darker over the years especially with the short funky style - maybe its the gel. I don't believe I've ever called S1 Daniel 'dark-haired' (although I'll have to go back and check through my work) but it seems to fit S10 Daniel rather well, IMO.

At least, there's never any doubt that Sam has gorgeous blonde hair!
        Sam's/AT's hair has changed shades a few times. It's darker in the beginning of S3 and you can see darker roots in Into the Fire. I think AT is naturally a darker blonde than she appears on the show--she lightens it up a bit. Which is fine. If she's like me, her hair was much lighter blonde when she was a kid & then it got a bit darker, but still blonde. I thought it was kind of interesting how AT mentioned her hair in the special.
        Spoiler:
        how she likes it longer & how the really short hair cut was in frustration. Also how when she has longer hair she can go around and no one recognizes her. I guess that's the way to avoid getting mobbed.
        Personally, I think she looks great with short hair and looks good in just about any cut, though I do have my favorites. I do like the latest one quite a bit
        Spoiler:
        and apparently so does she.

Oh and did I say SAM ROCKS yet today?

Comment

Something for plathunkers and thunkers. Don't think I've seen it here.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
            Sam's/AT's hair has changed shades a few times. It's darker in the beginning of S3 and you can see darker roots in Into the Fire. I think AT is naturally a darker blonde than she appears on the show--she lightens it up a bit. Which is fine. If she's like me, her hair was much lighter blonde when she was a kid & then it got a bit darker, but still blonde. I thought it was kind of interesting how AT mentioned her hair in the special.
            Spoiler:
            how she likes it longer & how the really short hair cut was in frustration. Also how when she has longer hair she can go around and no one recognizes her. I guess that's the way to avoid getting mobbed.
            Personally, I think she looks great with short hair and looks good in just about any cut, though I do have my favorites. I do like the latest one quite a bit
            Spoiler:

yeh i agree with you she definetly suits short hair and unlike chris judge (who shaved his head) she likes havving it like that, in the alternate reality ep (i forget its name) when she had long hair she looked very different i almost didnt recognise her. Yes she definetly suites short hair

Comment

About 200 furlings

Originally posted by chelle db
              Ok...I have to eat my words...they really do
              Spoiler:
              look like Koalas ...that pic is so much clearer than the one I saw the other day...LOL...they're giant Koalas...hahahaha...OMG...couldn't they come up with something better...Oh no...that's just not right!!!
              See I wasn't that far off

Spoiler:
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Im stuck on a glacier with McGyver!

Anyway, I love amanda with the hair she has in season 10 but she looks good with any hair cut!
                Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal

Havn't seen that before, she looks stunning as usual!
                  Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
                    Havn't seen that before, she looks stunning as usual!
                    Yes as usual

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
                      Im stuck on a glacier with McGyver!

Anyway, I love amanda with the hair she has in season 10 but she looks good with any hair cut!
                      That clip never gets old, no matter how many times I see it, it still cracks me up
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:

Ooh Nice topic
                        I have to tell you I love amanda's hair. I think in every way it has a beautiful color. It is blonde but not to blonde. It has something light brown it what gives it dept (sp?). The blond goes really well with her face. I think if she had brown or black hair, it wouldn't fit her. It would make her face really small IMO. Well not that we will ever know for certain cause we have never seen it like that (well I have never seen it).
                        So I do like the color of her hair

As for the length she has or had. I loved her hair in season 7, 8, 9 and 10 I think that was a great length. It was not long or not short it was in between. As for her long hair, I did not love her long hair in point of view, but I did like her hair in New Order (when she was with Pete/fifth).
                        I also loved her hair in the beginning of the season, but her 'long' hair from season 4 and her really short hair from season 4 I was not my favourit.
                        Season 5 en 6 her hair was nice but not great.

And I love the clip from McGyver!! I think I have seen it over and over and over again and every time I see it I just can not stop laughing with it... Amanda really has a great sence of humor! Wouldn't it be great if Amanda has her own program with lots of humor in it. I think she would do an amazing job with it.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal

Oh dear god... have mercy!

Thank you, parsifal!
                          scarimor

Comment

happy birthday mandy

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I wish I could say that I didn't see the writing on the wall a year ago!

That is truly sad how SCI-FI used the show like this in order to get that stupid title. I wish I could be shocked or disappointed by the news, but its something I've seen coming for a very long time now. And while I do feel really badly for the actors and Stargate crew, I really wish they had just ended the series with season 8.

Kat

Comment

Ok it looks like it is the last year of stargate sg 1 that we will get: read the article here: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...d_iatlan.shtml

Comment

Working...
                                X