No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's such a great guy! Walter Harriman! They used the name Harriman for the first time this season.... I thought it was hilarious.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Happy birthday to Major Sam and dips!!!!!

cake? where's the cake? we MUST have cake!
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        Happy birthday to Major Sam and dips!!!!!

cake? where's the cake? we MUST have cake!
        I posted some earlier but it seems we need more

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          I posted some earlier but it seems we need more

Mmmmmmmm cake
          Happy Birthday

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Man do I love Replicarter. I love seeing Amanda playing a bad girl. She does it oh so well. If the writers can't think of anything good to write for Carter, the least they could do is bring back RC and have her cause havoc with the Ori. *heavy sigh*
            Believe me, I'm hoping so much that somehow RC got caught up in that whole Ascended arc with the blue light and Daniel! I would love to see RC encounter both Sam and Danny Boy again with some really good writing ... can that be a New Year's wish?!

OT, but has anyone mentioned here or checked out CJ and MS's enterprise (no, not the ship) - the SciFi PinUp Calendar for 2007?! It looks like AT may have been preggers or newly mommied and didn't make the cut. CJ is an avid photographer (second career?) and has done some sexy shots of Amanda in the past - check out the Forward pages of Gibson's Illustrated Companion, S7-8 for an example. I haven't had time lately to be reading other threads so perhaps this is being discussed already ... However, this kind of merchandising saddens me as it seems to be playing into the whole "woman as object" theme that has been filtering into the series the past year.

Comment

Hhhhhhhmmmmm.....What have I got behind the bar....?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Hhhhhhhmmmmm.....What have I got behind the bar....?
                Anti-S.T.A.K.S propaganda?
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                  However, this kind of merchandising saddens me as it seems to be playing into the whole "woman as object" theme that has been filtering into the series the past year.
                  Well, you might be interested to know that, along with another Women of SciFi calender for 2008, they are also doing a Men of SciFi calender

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    Anti-S.T.A.K.S propaganda?
                    Not behind *my* bar there isn't. Having said that, I don't keep STAKS propaganda behind my bar either! Only pro Sam propaganda. And A few humungus posters of the Grace kiss!

Comment

Ooo, apparently Sky Two are repeating Stargate: True Science this sunday and monday...

Comment

Grrr. I don't have Sky Mix. Not in Southampton. Why do I go back a few days too early!! Everytime!!! Oh, AD, I posted my new Amanda sig just for you!

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday to our January folk
                          Some already celebrating, others later we hope
                          So whether you're the beginning of month or at the end
                          Know that many sincere Samanda wishes we send!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...akeCandles.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Grrr. I don't have Sky Mix. Not in Southampton. Why do I go back a few days too early!! Everytime!!! Oh, AD, I posted my new Amanda sig just for you!
                            Yeah, I saw it - great work

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Well, you might be interested to know that, along with another Women of SciFi calender for 2008, they are also doing a Men of SciFi calender
                              LOL, why AD ... methinks I'm being baited ....

Comment

Looks like everyone is making calendars these days....*considers making a Q calendar*
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X