Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Seeing as I'm on rotating sig at the moment.... are we on about Sam Carter, Janet Fraiser or Carson Beckett at the moment??
    Dont worry its Sam

Comment

I've fallen in love with that picture from the rotating sig. For those of you who keep getting Janet and McKay, it's

It didn't have anything to do with kirking, really. My Carter one was going to be "We can't call it the Enterprise" but I needed an excuse to use this picture. It's so girly and gorgeous.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

It's so girly and gorgeous.
        Im not complaining

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

My all time fave Carter pic is the bit from the title sequence, where she raises her eyes in about season 3 ish.

Comment

MajorSam is it really your birthday? Well then ...

Happy Birthday to
              MajorSam AND Dancer of Spaz!!!

Comment

Arrrgggghhhhh! Missed a Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAJOR SAM

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                  Wow. My 0.02 cents (re the "art") is that it be something simple - not so much a book (since that's been done before, too) as something she can hang in her basement on the wall, or the like. I think we've gone way beyond (in terms of complexity) what I originally meant to suggest. Which is fine, totally, I didn't want to replace anything already in progress. I just figured, you know, there could be something something we give her where all the signatures (and small notes) are visible, and it could be something meaningful that isn't dated (the calendar would date itself fairly quickly, and while the idea of it being the same year as GABIT2 and all is neat, we could also just date the piece itself). Something not too crazy busy (or full of pages) either. A simple poster type thing, that can be framed or kept as a keepsake would fit that bill. I think it should stand on its own and be a conversation piece. It's the signatures that matter, and the little notes all in once place.
                  I agree. She probably gets a bunch of stuff and this would convey the thoughts but not clutter up her house.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                    AD, I'm going to make you a special calendar only for yourself with my february pic repeated for each month. Now, tell me if you can survive that.

Arrgh!
                    Nicely done, but

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      Arrgh!
                      Nicely done, but
                      I don't understand. It's great!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        Arrgh!
                        Nicely done, but
                        BIGTIME ARGH!

What's Lys doing having that picture with Jonas kissing that con artist???

Aw come on. You didn't honestly think I'd make a negative statement regarding that ever so yummy Grace kiss, right? And it's the biggest one there too.

just....*sigh*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I don't understand. It's great!
                          Tracy...our beloved jckfan is one of our non-Jack/Sam Samandans...

Which means we tease each other. Like I tease Lys, Agent Dark and tsaxlady, who are also non-shippers.

But they tease me back endlessly with those ever so cruel pics of Sam kissing Pete.

Evil, evil Samandans.

I'd call the Royal Security on them for it, but then Agent Dark IS the head of Royal Security so I'm fairly confident he won't apprehend himself...or if he'd try, he'd go down fighting.

I'd tackle him personally but I'm afraid he might actually enjoy that...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I'm sure he'd love it Ooober!!!! I always forget there are non shippers amongst our number. It does confuse me. I kinda go "But it's S&J kissing! What could possibly be bad about that?!?!"

Yes... they caught me out on a Pete kiss too. Two for the price of one. I believe it was aimed at you and I was just being nosey.

Comment

Both Spazzy and Sammo's b'day today????

And Gary Jones????

Well there's only one thing that you can do then... Take Chevron Guy out and get uproariously drunk of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                Both Spazzy and Sammo's b'day today????

And Gary Jones????

Well there's only one thing that you can do then... Take Chevron Guy out and get uproariously drunk of course!
                                Happy Birthday Spazzy and Sammo!!!!

And Chevron Dude too (although you'll never read this)!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X