Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they intended "Grace" to be some kind of resolution to the Jack/Sam ship then they should've totally left out the Jack angst scene. Helllllllloooooo AT, you're in worse denial than Carter. At least we have Teal'c fighting on our side!
    "Woo-hoo! Sorry, I got caught up in Teal'c's enthusiasm."--Jack, "Tangent"

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      WELCOME N8ive Texan. Here is the Shipper Cookie Selection. Be sure and help yourself to any and/or all of the cookies as needed.

There are:

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
      (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookie - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
      P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookie - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookie – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

The New Turquoise Shipper Cookies
      - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Sky Blue Shipper Cookies - Which instantaneously pulls you out of doubts and anxiety.

and the newest one:

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookie - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

and the all time favorite:

Yellow Shipper Cookies – (HWMS)
      And there's also ShipNana's shipper chicken soup in case any of us shippers fall ill. I won't need it since I'm host to a Tok'ra for the purposes of this thread.

Disclaimer: I am not a RL Tok'ra. I just play one for the purposes of this thread. So get Teal'c to stop threatening me with jail time for making such a breach of security!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
        I'll watch for that. As a homeschool mom, I'm always watching for good docs .... Homeschooling is fun for ME because I love history so much! Have you ever noticed that the Star Wars story is an Arthur story?

Aside from that I didn't know IG was Welsh. Thanks for the guide to pronouncing his name. I hadn't a clue. When we lived in Europe I found out my maiden name is Welsh. Gotta love the land and the accents. My hubby's is Scottish. Of couse it doesn't mean much living in Texas. I'm rambling a lot tonight....

I agree about the fanfic. I really hope Sally Reeves is writing a lot. I enjoy her fics. Sigh. Write Sally, write fast.

She. She is an escape artist but is always home by morning. Not today.
        She hates fireworks and we live in a country neighborhood where people shoot off fireworks a lot.
        I will keep her in my thoughts. My dog, and I use that term only because he is not around, is a full fledged member of the family, so I know that you are worried. Please let us know when you finally find her.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
          Thanks, Ship Daddy! There was no way I was going to remember. I have been reading all the fanfic award nominations, and they are all just a blur.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            Keldor and I really hope she comes back soon! Maybe she went off to find and bite him for bein' such a stalking, untrusting bf!

I could live with that. LOL

Happy
            Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              Just got an idea...Can I borrow this?
              Of course! Ooooh, I bet that idea might have a little snark to it.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                Thanks! Gonna have to go read that again!
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

And there's also ShipNana's shipper chicken soup in case any of us shippers fall ill. I won't need it since I'm host to a Tok'ra for the purposes of this thread.

Disclaimer: I am not a RL Tok'ra. I just play one for the purposes of this thread. So get Teal'c to stop threatening me with jail time for making such a breach of security!
                  Hey ShipNana, I have an idea for a new shipper cookie

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These cookies will stop Kinsey ranting and any fellings of queazyness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as that Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought that was floatin' around.

Wish I had some of these cookies on hand when that thought first came about!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    I was also thinking that maybe Sam didn't want to talk about because they had a disagreement about her going to get Jack. She said it was difficult saying goodbye to someone when you don't know if you're going to ever see them again. Maybe stuPit gave her a hard time about choosing Jack over him. She did turn away when Teal'c asked about stuPit, as if to say, 'really bad topic right now.' When pushed a littled she talked about having to stay positive about the relationship. Then we see yelling about giving up his life for her and Sam knowing the real wouldn't do that-- because the real stuPit wants her to give up things for him?

Just thinking out loud.

ship sistah

Ya know, I have to give this unreal Peteyboy his due. He was up at five, fed the livestock, and then HE makes the breakfast. Not your stereotypical division of labor on a farm.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                      Thanks! Gonna have to go read that again!

Just watched your "I will Survive". It was wonderful and I feel so much better. Thanks I needed that!!!

You are absolutely right.

3 strikes and your outa here!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        Thanks, Ship Daddy! There was no way I was going to remember. I have been reading all the fanfic award nominations, and they are all just a blur.

Where do I find these nominations?
                        Which of the fics have been your favorites?

Happy
                        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
                          Thank you! There do seem to be quite a few of us around here...

BTW, Marimba, your "In Your Eyes" vid is one of my all-time FAVORITES!! I just love that song, and your choreography is just awesome!
                          Thanks! I like that one a lot too! Loving your flag!
                          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Hey ShipNana, I have an idea for a new shipper cookie

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These cookies will stop Kinsey ranting and any fellings of queazyness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as that Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought that was floatin' around.

Wish I had some of these cookies on hand when that thought first came about!
                            Okey Dokey here it is:

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Hey, haven't posted in awhile! I wish I had time to catch up on all the *excellent* postage going on here, but my parents are real sticklers when it comes to Internet time. I've been reading some shippy fan fics lately, and I just wanted to say this: One of the things I like about ship in Stargate is the fact that a relationship between Sam and Jack is forbidden, due to regs and all. I think that this is part of the lure of their romance. Thanks for all the great reading you guys give me, and all the laughs. I look forward to sharing the new season with my Shipper Family!
                              XOXOXO
                              -Amanda
                              Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
                              CkiCki

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                Yeah, it's not like he could follow her in his own spacecraft.
                                Since the only (irrational) explanation I have for lack of ship is that RCC is a Goa'uld, I have below more entertainment!

*mad_gater/Keldor meets with RCC and shakes his hand*
                                *Mad_gater's/Keldor's and RCC's eyes widen in recognition as they both realize that the other is a host*

RCC (Goa'uld mode): You are?
                                mad_gater (Keldor mode): I am Keldor of Ra'maklan.
                                RCC (Goa'uld mode): Tok'ra!!!! I despise the Tok'ra!!!!
                                *mad_gater/Keldor is thrown into the wall behind him by RCC's ribbon device*
                                *mad_gater/Keldor recovers*
                                mad_gater(Keldor mode): Die Goa'uld scum!
                                *mad_gater/Keldor kills RCC with his own ribbon device*

Comment

Working...
                                X