Originally posted by SG1Happy
    IIRC ????
    If I Recall Correctly
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Teal'c is most definitely a shipper! There was a fanfic about Teal'c setting Jack and Sam up in his room with only the bed to sit on. All I can say is, "It worked!"
      Oh! I think I read that one! It WAS good! You don't happen to remember the name and author, do you?
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Adding Spoiler Space Season 8:
        QUOTE=sacme]I was also thinking that maybe Sam didn't want to talk about because they had a disagreement about her going to get Jack. She said it was difficult saying goodbye to someone when you don't know if you're going to ever see them again. Maybe stuPit gave her a hard time about choosing Jack over him. She did turn away when Teal'c asked about stuPit, as if to say, 'really bad topic right now.' When pushed a littled she talked about having to stay positive about the relationship. Then we see yelling about giving up his life for her and Sam knowing the real wouldn't do that-- because the real stuPit wants her to give up things for him?

Just thinking out loud.

ship sistah[/QUOTE]

Oh Ship Sistah, I think you may be on to something here. Surely, since
        already knows everything about the SGC, Sam told him that she was off to rescue her CO and may or may not come back as the ship engines may burn out. That must have been a very unhappy scene. Wonder how took the news. From the way Fifth portrayed I would think not well. I don't think that he would have liked Sam leaving him to go after Jack. After all he is a control freak. (I know, I know that is only our opinion and he really isn't like that he is just human)(bit of snarkiness there - I apologize)

I don't think that Fifth was knowledgeable enough to know how to act without having obtained that information from Sam's mind. He had never seen a temper tantrum like the one he threw in the kitchen and what about smacking Sam on her bottom. What would Fifth know of these things?!

Keep thinking Ship Sistah as I like what you come up with.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
          Thanks!

T
          H
          E
          R
          E

B
          E

S
          P
          O
          I
          L
          E
          R
          S

H
          E
          R
          E

Oh yeah.... I forgot about that spoiler.

Though, on the positive side, there's opportunity for sidelong glances between S and J during the exchange of vows (or whatever the Jaffa have to that effect), and other shippy moments. Nothing like a wedding to make the unmarried bunch do some serious pondering about their futures.
          *remembers Skarra inviting Jack and Sam to his wedding* hmmmm...
          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
            If I Recall Correctly
            COOL!
            I learned something new today.
            Don't they say that learning new things keeps you young?

Thanks Brian!

Happy
            Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              Oh! I think I read that one! It WAS good! You don't happen to remember the name and author, do you?
              Daytime Friends and Night-Time Lovers by Jez
              Rated: NC-17
              ~BCM =)

Comment

67% ship?!? Boy you are positive!

I saw it as more like 6.7% ship.
                ROFL!! Two out of three ain't bad IMHO. It could have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse, don't you think? StuPit could have been nice, Jack could have been someplace else, the promotion ceremony could have been flat and boring (they are USUALLY flat and boring, even when it's hubs that's getting promoted), etc. So I'm taking what I can get because I'm tired of being a miserable shipper like I've been for the last two months!

I want to be a HAPPY shipper again and I think I'm off to a pretty good start. All those stuPit spoilers made me want to barf at the thought of that much Pit. I was beginning to SERIOUSLY despair that they weren't going to get together and I was going to have to change the channel away from my favorite show because I couldn't take it any more. Now I feel like we AT LEAST have a fighting chance! More positive than I've felt in a LOOOOOOONNGGG time!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                  hopefully, right in front of Sam and after she tells him about all of Sam's sexy dreams about him.

ship sistah
                  Or maybe replicarter will tell Sam how she really feels about and make her face all of her feelings those for Jack as well. Yea, I know that's a stretch but a girl can dream right?!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

It was from a convetion transcript. From over the break. AT and MS. They were talking about RDA's introduction and him passing gas before the door opened. If they had used that I would have been a little upset
                    All I have to say is me too, BCM, me too...

Comment

The Snark Master has struck again!! LOL! Marimba, that was FANTASTIC!! I loved that you used behind the scene clips. The "Grace" footage is just plain HOT!
                      I was totally grooving to "I Will Survive"!! Such a catchy tune! (that is now stuck in my head)

I feel that letter coming on:

Dear Mr. Cooper,

You are desperately needed on Atlantis where they have no ship issues. I'm sure Brad Wright is most capable of finishing Season 8 for you.
                      ROFLMAO!!!! Thanks! I think you should write that letter!!!!

Comment

Okay, so I had to find an occasion to use more smileys! Just wanted to say
                        WELCOME to another Texan!
                        Thank you! There do seem to be quite a few of us around here...

BTW, Marimba, your "In Your Eyes" vid is one of my all-time FAVORITES!! I just love that song, and your choreography is just awesome!
                        L8er,
                        Mandy _|,,|

Comment

I feel that letter coming on:

Dear Mr. Cooper,

You are desperately needed on Atlantis where they have no ship issues. I'm sure Brad Wright is most capable of finishing Season 8 for you.
                          Just got an idea...Can I borrow this?

Comment

Spoiler Space s8 "New Order"

My take on jack's "twin" comment was that he was referring to seeing himself while he was a hologram, it would then appear that he had a twin. And yeah, I would bet that was an RDA ad-lib.
                            I'm with you on that one. I don't see any foreshadowing here especially the way RDA likes to ad-lib and fool around.
                            Ship Nana

Comment

ROFL!! Two out of three ain't bad IMHO. It could have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse, don't you think? StuPit could have been nice, Jack could have been someplace else, the promotion ceremony could have been flat and boring (they are USUALLY flat and boring, even when it's hubs that's getting promoted), etc. So I'm taking what I can get because I'm tired of being a miserable shipper like I've been for the last two months!

I want to be a HAPPY shipper again and I think I'm off to a pretty good start. All those stuPit spoilers made me want to barf at the thought of that much Pit. I was beginning to SERIOUSLY despair that they weren't going to get together and I was going to have to change the channel away from my favorite show because I couldn't take it any more. Now I feel like we AT LEAST have a fighting chance! More positive than I've felt in a LOOOOOOONNGGG time!

And here is another positive thought - - - We are now on stuPit down!! That means one less time we have to look at him with Sam.

Seeeee!!! I can be positive!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

ROFL!! Two out of three ain't bad IMHO. It could have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse, don't you think?
                                I wasn't complaining (much ) I was just saying on a scale of 1-100 that episode was only about a 6.7 when it comes to ship 67 would be reserved for episodes like BtS and the like

More positive than I've felt in a LOOOOOOONNGGG time!
                                I have to admit after watching New Order for a thrid time, I'm feeling a bit better about all of this... sh-- stuff.
                                ~BCM =)

Comment

Working...
                                X