X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    * sprawled across floor... Jack squeezes 's neck even harder*
    Jack:Look what you've done to Sam you disrespectin' lowdown sack of....
    (squeaking):"What? I'd never do anything wrong to Sam. Who the h*&^ are you again?!"
    Jack(squeezing even more tightly):"Your worst nightmare now, buddy!"
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Got to go, but before I do, I just want to say that I liked SACRIFICES. Wasn't there a rumor from DDL that PS was going to be in that episode?
      There was such a rumor. DDL said he'd be in it in an interview. It's very possible there was some confusion about episode names since they film things concurrently.
      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou
        Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been here in a week or so. Life sorta blew up for me -- school started (I'm not only teaching, but I'm going to school for my master's degree) and, of course, I'm still taking care of my gorgeous 9-month-old-twins.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say that the next installment of my fanfic is up. I'm very proud of it. It's a MASSIVE chapter, but ties up some big loose ends. And, of course, it has a few great sappy moments between the dashing General and the lovely Colonel.

I'm going to hold off on reading more of the back-posts here yet, because I still haven't watched all of Friday's ep. However, since my chapter is finally up, that's next on my list.

Hope you're all well!!
        Do you have time to sleep?
        Oh to have the energy of the young!
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou
          Okay, now I know what I'm doing tonight!!!

**rushes to DVD player with season 2/3 disks in hand!!**

Oh, I'm so excited!
          In "Into the Fire" there is a world class hug and asbolutely no awkwardness between Sam and Jack and they don't let go. He holds on to her even as he helps her stand. Of course they are alone (dead Hathor and spaced out Tok'ra)
          Last edited by Zoser; 12 September 2004, 10:00 AM.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Spoiler:
            * sprawled across floor... Jack squeezes 's neck even harder*
            Jack:Look what you've done to Sam you disrespectin' lowdown sack of....
            (squeaking):"What? I'd never do anything wrong to Sam. Who the h*&^ are you again?!"
            Jack(squeezing even more tightly):"Your worst nightmare now, buddy!"
            is it wrong of me to really reallylike this?
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
              Thank You, Ship Nana

I will wear my medal with honor.

Bucky

As well you should!!!!

You as well as the other family members who have received the medal have earned it!!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Ship Nana, I've watched all the episodes in S8 and would like to be considered for a medal please.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                  Sacrifices Spoilers

Spoiler:

I love the new comfort level. I want more, but this is a good start. I really think they're both going to be somewhat surprsied how far over the line they've gotten once Pete is out of the picture. And that should be fun to see.
                  Spoiler:
                  I know this has been said before but because Sam has this relationship with the spudster Sam and Jack can be more comfortable around each other. Like more touching, laughing, smiling, being closer in each other's personal space, etc. without the worry of the regs. They will cross over the line and after and Kerry are gone there will be no turning back because they will have gone to far!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

first, I've watched every S8 episode...twice! I want my medal

second, in Sacrifices
                    Spoiler:
                    I LOVED that Sam and Jack scene! and it was the episode after A$$inity! But I was a little wierded out by the Sam/Daniel scene where he puts his hand on her shoulder...that was the first time I gave EVER seen S/D ship 1) the first time I've watched an apisode and 2) without trying real hard to see it. It was...wierd...But, I really liked this episode...CJ did a great job, hope TPTB let him write for Atlantis after SG1 is over

and uuugghhhh...stupid Ivan can't make up its mind where to go...yesterday it was going to Tallahasee, now its heading for us...so, does that make Ivan a Seminole or a Gator fan?

oh, got to see some of your vids at my friend's house Caty...loved Someone Like You (((Caty))) also, giured out why I can't watch your vids (but not how to fix it...) They play at 340 bit speed instead of 380...whatever that means...(if anyone knows how to fix this, please pm me

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                    ~Imzadi
                    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      Spoiler:
                      I know this has been said before but because Sam has this relationship with the spudster Sam and Jack can be more comfortable around each other. Like more touching, laughing, smiling, being closer in each other's personal space, etc. without the worry of the regs. They will cross over the line and after and Kerry are gone there will be no turning back because they will have gone to far!

Exactly! And I can't wait to see it.
                      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        ....since I spent (much needed & well-spent) time in the Alternative Therapy Room 2 evenings in a row... I *AM* going to read it today tho... likely will print it out to read since I need to get my bottom outta this chair!
                        *Cough* Some of us miss you all, hanging out in the Alternative Therapy Room and not posting here (I can't get in there and feel like I'm missing out on a whole lot). Plus it looks like to the PTB that hangs out here, that shippers are fewer in number, unless he's also in that room... hint hint...
                        Last edited by astronomicalchick; 12 September 2004, 09:33 AM. Reason: smelling pi$$take

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          now, tell us, o spoiler queen! do you KNOW this, or are you guessing?? (PM me if need be ).

I agree with you, it's nice to see such a comfort level between them, and it allows them to break down the barriers with each other, cos they can point to Pete and say "but she's with him". I'm sure they wouldn't do this consciously, but it is a way to become comfortable with each other.

My current thinking is that I'm not expecting massive shippiness in Threads. *ducks to avoid hail of protests* Now, I'm not being down about things. In fact, I hope I'm wrong, and there's LOTS of ship, I just don't see TPTB being that blatant about it. There are clearly intentions to continue the series in SOME form or another after this season (be it another season, straight to DVD, or theatrical release), and I just can't see them putting all their eggs in the shipper basket (so to speak). *desperately hopes someone in the know contradicts her* So, I'm setting my shipper hopes low, and then hope to be ecstatically suprised.....

One BIG EXCEPT to the continuation aspect.

If there is no strong ship resolution at the end of this season a lot of shippers will be EVACUATING SHIPPER TOWN and I will be one of them. TPTB won't have many of the shipper fans left to watch future seasons, movies, etc.

I don't think that TPTB can ask us to hang on any longer than 8 years for some resolution to the Sam/Jack story!

FCOL 8 YEARS IS FREAKIN LONG ENOUGH!!!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            is it wrong of me to really reallylike this?
                            Only if it's wrong for me to like it too! I love intense Jack!! The range of emotions, normally controlled but obvious, that he displays compared to Ptui's very limited ones are enough to make me wonder if Sam has totally lost her mind.

Could you imagine that intensity in a more, eh, intimate setting?

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                              Spoiler:
                              But I was a little wierded out by the Sam/Daniel scene where he puts his hand on her shoulder...that was the first time I gave EVER seen S/D ship 1
                              Did you miss the whole Holiday episode? The concern, the kiss. We know it's friendship, but the shippers out there.

For the last time - I'm on your side regarding RDA. I just think that DDL is more attractive in the to look at sense (normally), in a classic picture book sense, you know? But RDA's charisma is unbeatable, his charm and wit and everything about him just jumps out and gives him everything, plus the slightly cheeky older man thing is started to grow on me.

I'm glad you enjoyed my little Prodigy rehash - thought it would be good.

And my idea for a season 9 opener started in exactly the same way as yours - except Daniel stormed up to the office looking for Colonel O'Neill
                              Spoiler:
                              work it out - and no, he didn't get demoted
                              and walks in on a bit of ST resolving. Teal'c walks in soon after and seems strangely pleased.

I was gonna upload today but my computer is playing up. I'll let you all know!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

FCOL 8 YEARS IS FREAKIN LONG ENOUGH!!!!!=quote by ShipNana

Girlfriend-I could not have said this better myself. If they try and carry this out more season-it's Monk for me from now on.

Rosemary
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X