X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    OK MY FAMILY
    While you wait until my last SAM AND JACK VIDEO is uploaded . ...I just finished this little webpage about my holiday in France , in June 2004 that I wanted to share with some of my friends.
    It's the first part of my holiday..where you can see eveybody particularly at my brother's wedding.
    The second part will be... Me , my family by the pool .. Well ..don't know about me ...but the others yes ..
    Enjoy .....to get to know me & family a little more.
    http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...u/Holiday.html
    My first 3 pics were taken 2 years ago and I have now long hair under the shoulders but same face
    Caty aka ShipDiva
    Caty...
    Love your *Glamour* Shots...My daughter and I did that one year for Mother Day and we felt like Movies Stars!!!!
    Your daughters are gorgeous!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your family with this family That was very sweet.
    I already read that you are dealing with boyfriends so good luck!!!!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thank you all for your nice comments on my family

Here is my list of the 17 videos for the CD:

My Confession, -Josh Groban-
      For Always , -Josh groban-Lara fabian-
      Breathless, -The Corrs-
      Die another Day , - Madonna-
      Who wants to live forever, -Sarah Brightman-
      Frozen , -Madonna-
      My immortal , -Evanescence-
      Please remember , -Le-ann Rimes-
      I surrender , -Celine Dion
      We will dance , -Steven curtis Chapman-
      I know you by heart , -Eva Cassidy-
      Remember when it rained, -Josh groban-
      If you're not the one , -Daniel Bedingfield-
      Miss Independent , -Kelly Clarkson-
      Wonder woman , -series soundtrack-
      Through the rain, -Mariah carey
      This ain't no thinking thing, .-Trace Adkins-

Are you all happy with those ?!! I think they are the best ones to send .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

It's better to send Mpeg videos for a CD..The original version cuz she could watch them full screen without losing any quality ..The one we put on the net are the compressed version of the mpeg .....smaller files....that you can only watch in squint ....Plus the CD needs to be presentable and I have the software to make proper labels and booklets for the CD...with some good effects.

Caty aka ShipDiva
        I didn't realise you were using a different format but that is the best idea we need to give AT the best possible quality

Your new vid is great as usual
        But I have one question - How do you get the time to make so many vids!?!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Reposting the letter, again. Changes made as requested.

Anyone else want their name on it? Those Red Shipper Cookies sure are good!!! Come on give 'em a try!!

Dear Amanda,

The Shipper Family of Gateworld has collectively contributed to this letter in the hope that you will read it and see how much we all love both Stargate and the character of Sam. Some of us have been watching since the very beginning and some of us only started watching more recently. All of us post on Gateworld Forum, and more specifically in the "Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread" (please come by and visit some time, we'd love to have you!).

Our family is made up of fans from all over the globe, including The United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Republic of Ireland, The Netherlands, Scotland, France and Portugal. We are definitely a family. Whether we're discussing the many "ups and downs" of Sam and Jack's relationship or the dramas of real life; we support, encourage, and sustain each other. As a family, we laugh and occasionally disagree, we rave then we rant, but most importantly love and respect one another. Thank you so much for being part of the reason we have developed this wonderful family!

A common theme we have in this thread is that we all think that you are an extremely talented actress and the show is better off for having you on it. You bring a depth and warmth to Sam Carter's character that enriches each episode. It is also wonderful to see such a strong and smart female character on television. Through Sam, we've explored other worlds, fought off Jaffa, created naquada reactors, and saved Earth from friend and foe alike. Through you, Amanda, we've seen a talented actress bring this very fascinating and charming character to life. Thank you for your tireless dedication to your craft and the selfless giving of yourself to your fans.

We have all enjoyed watching both Sam and Jack grow and change over time and we think that their relationship has added an extra dimension to the show. It is wonderful to see two characters who love and respect each other so much (not to mention two amazing actors who have so much chemistry!). Their relationship is a breath of fresh air when most television romantic relationships are so badly done. In our humble opinion, we feel that Jack is the best man for Sam - and he is made better by Sam. They've seen each other at their best and at their worst. They have been through so much together. To us that definitely lays the foundation for something special.

We are thoroughly excited by your desire to stretch your acting legs and explore Sam's development, but we sincerely hope that at some point this exploration will take place at Jack's cabin. With Jack!

While we do love the romantic relationship between Sam and Jack, we also love the friendships and interaction between the entire team. We enjoy the team dynamic very much amongst all of the characters. We are not asking that the show be turned into the Sam and Jack show. We want the same brilliant "Stargate SG-1" that we've always had just with the additional natural, positive progression of the romantic feelings between our favorite couple.

Having said all that, we have enclosed a gift that is sure to bring out the shipper in you! We are sending you some of the best music videos from two of our "family" members, Caty and Lisa, which we feel demonstrates why Sam and Jack should be together. We hope you enjoy their labor of love as much as we have! We suggest watching the delightful "Remember When It Rained," "I Surrender," "Frozen," "Breathless," and "Miss Independent" from Caty (aka ShipDiva) and "Tell Him," "To Make You Feel My Love," and "Still Holding Out for You" from Lisa (aka Marimba). Their work is sure to melt your heart and make you laugh as you look back over the years at the evolving relationship of Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill.

With warmest regards (and lots of Shipper hugs!),

~The Gateworld Sam/Jack Shipper Family~

Caty
          Ship Nana
          Gatetrixer
          AbydosTraveller
          madfrenchie
          Isis
          GoneShippin'
          Marimba
          ~bcmilco =)
          Seven
          mjj1993
          LtLisa
          Nikkirose
          dipsofjazz
          OzGirl
          Meimei
          Emilee108
          waterfall
          ShimmeringStar
          majorsal
          Token
          DarkQuee1
          mad_gater
          Iluuuuuvjack
          ChevronSevon
          JSDT
          Loki
          Twisted Angel
          stargate barbie
          Ice^^Heat
          TameFarrar
          pittsburghgirl
          Watters87
          MadyS
          Sam_o_Neill
          sacme
          Anakin
          Bucky
          RubySlippers
          Sugarshaker
          elhSG1
          Getcarter
          SG1happy
          Elfinwood
          Nickatell
          Zabbugh
          Jafacakes
          Kiwigater
          Great letter Ship Nana, but you forgot about me! I know I'm rarely around but up until now I considered myself a member of Shipper Family. Was I wrong?
          Anyway, I'm signing up!
          col Aga
          Last edited by Petra; 03 July 2004, 02:07 PM.
          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
          sigpic
          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Caty...
            Love your *Glamour* Shots...My daughter and I did that one year for Mother Day and we felt like Movies Stars!!!!
            Your daughters are gorgeous!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your family with this family That was very sweet.
            I already read that you are dealing with boyfriends so good luck!!!!!!!!

YES ..It was great fun in the glamour studio...It's amazing what they can do with just a piece of colorful material around someone 's body ...ok ..in one of the pic I had a coat...I could borrow...but we still had to take our top off ..(bra excluded).... I meant we (Me and my friend) kept it on.

Caty

Comment

Hi guys I thought I'd join you once again, it's been a while! How are things going with regards to spoilers for S/J ship in season 8? Like I said, I've been out of the loop for a couple of months, I've probably got a LOT of catching up to do!
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Breathless, -The Corrs-
                Frozen , -Madonna-

Caty aka ShipDiva
                perfect!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  perfect!!

Good LOL

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                    Hi guys I thought I'd join you once again, it's been a while! How are things going with regards to spoilers for S/J ship in season 8? Like I said, I've been out of the loop for a couple of months, I've probably got a LOT of catching up to do!

Nothing much except the torture dream (New order) ..and double Carter(Gemini)..but did you read the letter for At just a few posts above....You still have time to add your name in it if you like.

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Greta job on the letter! Feel free to add my name to the ever-growing list.
                      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Breathless, -The Corrs-
                        Frozen , -Madonna-

Caty aka ShipDiva
                        Great selection. She's gonna love 'em all!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Reposting the letter, again. Adding names as requested.

Anyone else want their name on it?

Dear Amanda,

The Shipper Family of Gateworld has collectively contributed to this letter in the hope that you will read it and see how much we all love both Stargate and the character of Sam. Some of us have been watching since the very beginning and some of us only started watching more recently. All of us post on Gateworld Forum, and more specifically in the "Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread" (please come by and visit some time, we'd love to have you!).

Our family is made up of fans from all over the globe, including The United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Republic of Ireland, The Netherlands, Scotland, France, Portugal and New Zealand. We are definitely a family. Whether we're discussing the many "ups and downs" of Sam and Jack's relationship or the dramas of real life; we support, encourage, and sustain each other. As a family, we laugh and occasionally disagree, we rave then we rant, but most importantly love and respect one another. Thank you so much for being part of the reason we have developed this wonderful family!

A common theme we have in this thread is that we all think that you are an extremely talented actress and the show is better off for having you on it. You bring a depth and warmth to Sam Carter's character that enriches each episode. It is also wonderful to see such a strong and smart female character on television. Through Sam, we've explored other worlds, fought off Jaffa, created naquada reactors, and saved Earth from friend and foe alike. Through you, Amanda, we've seen a talented actress bring this very fascinating and charming character to life. Thank you for your tireless dedication to your craft and the selfless giving of yourself to your fans.

We have all enjoyed watching both Sam and Jack grow and change over time and we think that their relationship has added an extra dimension to the show. It is wonderful to see two characters who love and respect each other so much (not to mention two amazing actors who have so much chemistry!). Their relationship is a breath of fresh air when most television romantic relationships are so badly done. In our humble opinion, we feel that Jack is the best man for Sam - and he is made better by Sam. They've seen each other at their best and at their worst. They have been through so much together. To us that definitely lays the foundation for something special.

We are thoroughly excited by your desire to stretch your acting legs and explore Sam's development, but we sincerely hope that at some point this exploration will take place at Jack's cabin. With Jack!

While we do love the romantic relationship between Sam and Jack, we also love the friendships and interaction between the entire team. We enjoy the team dynamic very much amongst all of the characters. We are not asking that the show be turned into the Sam and Jack show. We want the same brilliant "Stargate SG-1" that we've always had just with the additional natural, positive progression of the romantic feelings between our favorite couple.

Having said all that, we have enclosed a gift that is sure to bring out the shipper in you! We are sending you some of the best music videos from two of our "family" members, Caty and Lisa, which we feel demonstrates why Sam and Jack should be together. Also included for your watching pleasure are music video's of just Sam. We hope you enjoy their labor of love as much as we have! We suggest watching the delightful "Remember When It Rained," "I Surrender," "Frozen," "Breathless," and "Miss Independent" from Caty (aka ShipDiva) and "Tell Him," "To Make You Feel My Love," and "Still Holding Out for You" from Lisa (aka Marimba). Their work is sure to melt your heart and make you laugh as you look back over the years at the evolving relationship of Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill.

With warmest regards (and lots of Shipper hugs!),

~The Gateworld Sam/Jack Shipper Family~

Caty
                          Ship Nana
                          Gatetrixer
                          AbydosTraveller
                          madfrenchie
                          Isis
                          GoneShippin'
                          Marimba
                          ~bcmilco =)
                          Seven
                          mjj1993
                          LtLisa
                          Nikkirose
                          dipsofjazz
                          OzGirl
                          Meimei
                          Emilee108
                          waterfall
                          ShimmeringStar
                          majorsal
                          Token
                          DarkQuee1
                          mad_gater
                          Iluuuuuvjack
                          ChevronSevon
                          JSDT
                          Loki
                          Twisted Angel
                          stargate barbie
                          Ice^^Heat
                          TameFarrar
                          pittsburghgirl
                          Watters87
                          MadyS
                          Sam_o_Neill
                          sacme
                          Anakin
                          Bucky
                          RubySlippers
                          Sugarshaker
                          elhSG1
                          Getcarter
                          SG1happy
                          Elfinwood
                          Nickatell
                          Zabbugh
                          Jafacakes
                          Kiwigater
                          Col aga
                          Auralan
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Would ya'll take a look at the section about the videos on just Sam highlighted in RED in the letter and clean up the wording, please.

Thanks
                            Ship Nana

Comment

I just counted and now there are 50 signers of the letter. Woo Hoo Shippers!!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Great selection. She's gonna love 'em all!!

I just re-watched "This ain't no thinking thing" Trace Adkins....and Amanda is gonna have the laugh of her time if she watches that one LOL...this one always makes me laugh

And to Marimba....I just watched your last video ..the long one on the classical music...and well done ...cuz I understand how difficult it is to make a video only on music only ....for a story ( I made some for the lost world series)...on the other hand ......you can put the clips you want ....but I enjoyed it very much

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X