This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    Hey Brian! You're forgetting about one of the most important laws of physics: Every reaction deserves an equal and opposite reaction!

*thwap*

There! That's your equal and opposite reaction for smacking Tame!
    MG!!!!! MY HERO!!!!!!

HA HA HA BCM... You had better just watch yourself NOW!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      ((((((((BCM)))))))))

OH How I have missed our *chats*
      It's your fault! You don't come around enough for me to make fun of you anymore.
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        Being that I am the Ship Daddy, and generally a nice guy, I'll overlook your actions this time.
        *glares menacingly at mad_gater, who is quivering and cowering in fear*
        oh....<smiling sweetly> Hiya Ship Daddy
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          MG!!!!! MY HERO!!!!!!

HA HA HA BCM... You had better just watch yourself NOW!!
          HA! Some hero, he's practically begging for my forgiveness becuase he thinks he insulted me
          Last edited by bcmilco; 09 July 2004, 02:41 PM. Reason: Would you believe I can't spell hero? :o
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Does somebody plan to stay online while watching at the same time ???to keep us posted about the event ...Huhhhh why did I just ask that for?!!!

or can somebody post a detailed description of the scenes bit by bits please..afterwards.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

So that we have something to read us unlucky UK fans ond other countries???

And how many times do you plan to rewind the tape and watch it again tonight?

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              HA! Some here, he's practically begging for my forgiveness becuase he thinks he insulted me
              Them's fightin' words! Neither me nor my symbiote beg! It's undignified. My symbiote was once host to a great Celtic warrior, so BCM, you goin' down boy! My symbiote has retained all of his knowledge of the ancient Celt warrior!

You do know that Ship Mum is probably gonna come along and tell us not to play so rough, right?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                Them's fightin' words! Neither me nor my symbiote beg! It's undignified. My symbiote was once host to a great Celtic warrior, so BCM, you goin' down boy! My symbiote has retained all of his knowledge of the ancient Celt warrior!

You do know that Ship Mum is probably gonna come along and tell us not to play so rough, right?

But Just in case Ship Mum doesn't come around to get us all back in line, better break out the Ancient Celtic Warrior music (whatever that is).

Comment

Just read the Chicago Tribune articles mentioned earlier - both online and in the hard copy (it's my regular paper)
                  Really, nothing new -- when I found the interview with AT, everything seemed like we've already read it weeks before. Could probably go back 2 or 3 threads and find references to the very same comments, specifically those talking about Grace helping Sam move on, and about returning. All old news, nothing new to worry (obsess?) over.

My point somewhere in here is that the Lowdown is more recent, we've all seen the dismissal of by RDA, TPTB acknowledged the controversy and, and, AND Token (thanks again) has given us more hope from the commentary for the Lost City.

Not worried. Not today. He's a plot device.

(BTW, according to the Trib, this Sunday's Arts & Entertainment section will have an indepth look at Atlantis/SG1 for info on why the Stargate franchise is expanding whereas other (scifi) shows tend to fail. Personally, I think it's the ship ).

Di, still waiting.

Comment

I did it! I fixed me a new sig. Watcha think?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

ship sistah

That's brilliant and in gold as well wohooooo...the golden couple wonder when they gonna bite the apple!!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Does somebody plan to stay online while watching at the same time ???to keep us posted about the event ...Huhhhh why did I just ask that for?!!!

or can somebody post a detailed description of the scenes bit by bits please..afterwards.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

So that we have something to read us unlucky UK fans ond other countries???

And how many times do you plan to rewind the tape and watch it again tonight?

Caty aka ShipDiva
                        I won't be online during the show as I have to give it my total 100% undivided attention. As far as commercials are concerned that will be when I refill my wine glass, collect my darts off the tv where they hit and reload my dart gun for his next appearance and load up my plate with Shipper Cookies.

But I will definitely be here when the show is over for our most thorough review.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Mom, quick! They're being bad on premiere night! Everyone needs to be sent to their room without cookies.

'Cept me

ship sistah
                          Last edited by sacme; 09 July 2004, 03:08 PM. Reason: spelling sucked

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

ship sistah
                            All I can say is WOW!!! Your new sig is two-riffic!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              I won't be online during the show as I have to give it my total 100% undivided attention. As far as commercials are concerned that will be when I refill my wine glass, collect my darts off the tv where they hit and reload my dart gun for his next appearance and load up my plate with Shipper Cookies.

But I will definitely be here when the show is over for our most thorough review.

Hahahahahha....I knew somebody was gonna say something like that ...and it has to be you ShipNana... but I truly undertand you .

At least the review will be good...I know .....

but don't break your TV screen with your darts....or you may miss an important part between Sam and Jack. ...who knows !!!!!.....she may runs into his arms when he comes back .....and we may have a "c' Here moment".!!!!!

I'm on Martini right now ....Have you started your wine yet ....Red, white ..or rose?!!!!

white ...light in ship
                              red...heavy in ship..

And I suppose you know what the rose is then!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for your review ShipNana

Caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

ship sistah
                                I LOVE the new sig.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X