Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm...can I interupt to ask a pretty stupid question? Is there a setting that allows the posts to update automatically? I have to post or go back and then come forward again to get new posts.

ANd I just heard it again.....

SPOILER SPACE
    I
    L
    O
    V
    E
    J
    A
    C
    K
    A
    N
    D
    S
    A
    M
    the stuff about saying goodbye to someone you may never see again and YES! that was shippy! I'm sorry there is no way that little speech was about .
    I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
      SPOILER SPACE
      I
      L
      O
      V
      E
      J
      A
      C
      K
      A
      N
      D
      S
      A
      M
      Oh and did Daniel & Teal'c look fine during the promotion ceremony or what? They were all just yummy eye candy!
      Once again, when do Danny and Teal'c not look just delicious?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        KINSEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!

*violently shudders*

*Tok'ra symbiote temporarily leaves mad_gaters body so that they can both be free to vomit their guts out*

Can anybody say VERY OLD AND DIRTY MAN?!?!?!?!

Mad_gater Tok'ra mode: Not to mention SLEAZEBAG?!?!!?!
        ROFLMAOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so funny!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

My guess? TPTB are at it again! Doin' their usual chain-yanking!

NOOOOOOOOO! I can't take any more of that.

Comment

My guess? TPTB are at it again! Doin' their usual chain-yanking!

And what would be new about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
              Once again, when do Danny and Teal'c not look just delicious?

Well, personally I was fond of long-haired Daniel and bald Teal'c--it's a confident man that goes bald when he doesn't have to and you know what they say about confidence! But, hey they are both hotties so how can you be disappointed with that?

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                Hey--my eyeballs were fogging up does that count? I could feel the steam from here!
                spoilers (I guess).

teeehehe (I would insert drunken smiley here, but having imbebed an entire bottle of wine in the last 3 hours I don't think I have the co -ordination to insert them ).
                *note from sober roomate of kiwigater...Was upstairs flicking from tour de France to stargate. Mostly got back to stargate when prompted by raucous laughter from downstairs. I liked the episode...thought the relationship between fifth and Sam was a little Cheesy. Back to a real gater.....*
                OK, I've taken control of teh keyboard......
                (I thought you might be interested to hear the non-Gater's opinion!). I kept hearing giggling from upstairs during particulalrly interesting bits.
                Anyway, will post this now, and weight in on everyone else's opinins.

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                  SPOILER SPACE
                  I
                  L
                  O
                  V
                  E
                  J
                  A
                  C
                  K
                  A
                  N
                  D
                  S
                  A
                  M
                  BTW--I don't like Tori Higgison (or whatever her name is) as much as I liked the Dr. Weir from Lost City.

I didn't either. What was the reason for replacing her?

Comment

Yeah, I just jumped up and listened to it again and dang it if it I still didn't see Jack in my mind while she was talking about it!! Oh and what happened with the brief shining moment with O'Neill in the dream sequence? I kept waiting for him to be behind her or something. But you know one thing that Fifth said got me thinking...(and I'm paraphrasing here but...) he said that his dream sequence would have worked if deep down that was really what she wanted. OBVIOUSLY he used the wrong man!!!!

I didn't pay the least bit of attention to anything else that went on. Couldn't tell you a thing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      spoilers (I guess).

teeehehe (I would insert drunken smiley here, but having imbebed an entire bottle of wine in the last 3 hours I don't think I have the co -ordination to insert them ).
                      [snip]
                      LMAO!! Gosh, I know the feeling! Had three beers and now I'm toast--yes, I'm a cheap date, so what! RDA won't have to spend that much on me!! SUre helped though!

Comment

[QUOTE=mjj1993]Ummm...can I interupt to ask a pretty stupid question? Is there a setting that allows the posts to update automatically? I have to post or go back and then come forward again to get new posts.

QUOTE]

I have to do the same thing so I'd be interested to hear if there is another way!

Comment

I say if Jack loves Sam even half as much as we think he does he'll beat the crap outta Kinsey if he touches her. And when jack's finished I'll take Kinsey to the nearest sarc so that me and my mental Tok'ra roomie can give him a few zillion doses of the ribbon device!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            I didn't either. What was the reason for replacing her?
                            Who knows? And I know PTB aren't telling! One thing I DO know though--MS doesn't have the chemistry with her that he had with Jessica Steen...

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              Gosh! ALL the guys look AWESOME this season! And Jack and Sam both got good hair in the SAME season! They'll get together for sure now!
                              God, they are all WAY too beautiful.

And I agree. One of my jokes after THE EP. THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED in an effort to lighten the mood was that Sam's and 's hair clashed, so they would HAVE to break up.

Sam and Jack though, their hair looks *very* good together.

As does the rest of them.

*sigh*

Possible spoilers for new order:

only 35 mins to go until what i think now might be a dissapointing ep. ship-wise.

Please, oh please, let her be just miserable with that JERK in Montana.

That would probably make my year.

33 mins. to go now

JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter

Yeah, I just jumped up and listened to it again and dang it if it I still didn't see Jack in my mind while she was talking about it!! Oh and what happened with the brief shining moment with O'Neill in the dream sequence? I kept waiting for him to be behind her or something. But you know one thing that Fifth said got me thinking...(and I'm paraphrasing here but...) he said that his dream sequence would have worked if deep down that was really what she wanted. OBVIOUSLY he used the wrong man!!!!

I didn't pay the least bit of attention to anything else that went on. Couldn't tell you a thing!!!
                                I agree! Maybe she would've melted if it were Jack's form he was usin'!

Comment

Working...
                                X