This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Shaking head sadly....Brian..... BCM.... you stepped right into this one.... Do I take the bait???? no I will be mericiful
    Well I'm almost perfect, so it can't be anything I'm doing. (Hey, you stop laughing!)

LOL.... tell me what can I do to help you?? the mental strain must be just over whelming
    *ahem* you really want to know? Well, you could give me all your money, your computer(s), electronics, I've always wanted a second car, and a house in Arazona. Um, I'll have to start another long list
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Had Fun BCM!!!!
      Good night!
      Me too, I'll actually be going to bed with a smile on my face

and it's only... 3:10am Night!
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
        OMG!!! FOR THE LOVE OF JACK...

JUST SAY NOOOOOOOOO!!

*SOB*

I'm sorry guys.... I just saw this....

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/807_08.shtml
        WHAT THE........!!!!!!!!!! TPTB really know how to put a gal off her breakfast don't they? I mean come on, Yes we want ship, BUT NOT THIS SHIP! There they were, our Jack and Sam happily sailing along (most of the time) - granted, they've been through some choppy waters of late - but through our rose-coloured glasses and with the aid of some rosy cookies we could see them sailing off into the sunset one day to live hapilly ever after. And then what? Pirate , that's what. He just comes along and kidnaps our ship and steers it straight into the murky depths of oblivion. We're talking ship of Titanic proportions here. Maybe he thinks he's acting his age now, taking her to the playground and all because who wouldn't have been a bit freaked if he'd taken you out to gatecrash an oldies anniversary party on your first date?

I DO NOT have a problem. I DID NOT invent or imagine the ship between Jack and Sam. TPTB DID! Therefore THEY have the PROBLEM. Finish what you've started (properly), don't just drop it and pretend it didn't happen.

*Rant over*

I'm off to try and eat some breakfast now, but I've strangely lost my appetite. If I could just manage one of those Naquadah-enhanced cookies......

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

WOW! I never actually noticed that image. They really have gone extra for this episode. I can't believe that is happening. I can't wait to find out more
          __

__

Comment

Hi there, could you add me to your letter to
            Amanda I'm a long time shipper and a big
            fan of Amanda and i love this thread, even
            if it takes along time to read through all
            the posts
            ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
              OMG!!! FOR THE LOVE OF JACK...

JUST SAY NOOOOOOOOO!!

*SOB*

I'm sorry guys.... I just saw this....

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/807_08.shtml
              I agree!!!!
              I had a look through the pics before I came on here and I nearly fell off my chair!!!
              After New Order my Ship expectations had improved a little but now they are way way back down again!!! I'm praying to god that she says no!!!! If she does thats it, i dobn't think i'll be able to bring myself to watch the rest of the season!! I never expected that!! TPTB have gone way way WAY too far this time!!!!
              When I first saw the pic of Pete I knew I wouldn't want to carry on looking but I did and then there was the near kiss, the THE RING!! and then to make it even worse...a kiss!!!!

I'm a depressed shipper :'( I think I need one of Nana's ship cookies...

Oh one other thing why would he be doing THAT in a kiddies play park???? not very romantic is it :s I hope she turns him down!

Does anyone know if we will be seening Pete again after that episode???
              Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 11 July 2004, 04:19 AM. Reason: adding something

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

What is the world are TPTB thinking?!? Oh, and this:

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/807_11.shtml

Uh, when did this happen and why would that make me feel any better?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                  Thanks! I've lurked for quite some time now but I just had to voice my opinion about this newest predicament
                  WELCOME BRANDIE!!!!!!

Keldor says Tec'ma'te!

No I'm not schizo! That's my Tok'ra symbiote sayin' hi to ya! I'm palyin a Tok'ra for the purposes of this thread!

Comment

Hi Anakin...glad you were able to drag your self away from the gutter
                    I was telling Marimba the one thing I did see in those pics was that it looked Sam WAS telling Ptui something He DID NOT want to hear when he was hold that ring...so........

Plus like I said I can't IMAGINE that Damain Kindler would say that about Hate mail on the Lowdown and then have the show go onto keep Ptui.......

So yes the Glass is half full..... lets just hope it isn't a *joke dribble glass*
                    Yeah. In those pictures didn't look very happy. Usually when a guy asks a girl who truly loves him the big question, their face will light up with joy. In both pictures, Sam's face was never lit up in anyway that I noticed. So I'm gonna be optimistic and hope that she's giving him the big "bugger off!"

Comment

I saw the pics from "Affinity" that has everyone ill, and all I can say for myself is "ewwwwww!!!!"
                      But I did see one pic that does give me hope.
                      This one:

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/807_11.shtml

If these pics are in order in the episode, then this is after the other dreaded pic.
                      Sam is in civvies and you see enough of her left hand in the pic and.........

I don't see a ring on it!!!!!

waterfall

Comment

Of course if this doesn't turn out positively, Keldor vows to take control and do major damage with his hand device.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                          okay, one last post...

YES! one more convert to at least one Sam/Jack hour!

ship sistah

edited to say: Make that two!
                          Count me in on that!

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                            Unlike you, my sense of humor is refined and does not come from a "bargain" store.
                            It's refined alright. From a stinky smelly oil refinery!

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                              Tame, I don't have to buy a sense of humor because God endowed me with a great one, only people like you, need to buy one, but *shakes head sadly* they just aren't as good as the real thing

As for the job hunt, I'm doing okay for now, but I have a few prospects for permanent work lined up, so we'll see.
                              Keldor says: Which God? Cuz I think your sense of humor came from ol' Beach Ba'al!

Even K-dawg is zinging you man! All's I can say is: OUCH!

Comment

Okay, I haven't been in the ship threads in awhile, but I just had to spend some time in here today!!
                                I think someone said they thought that picture looked like Sam & Pete were about to kiss, but I disagree. I think Sam just looks shocked, maybe even a little annoyed? She does kinda look like she's about to say "What the hell are you thinking? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Oh, and please add me to the letter to Amanda!!

Comment

Working...
                                X