X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 8 spoilers & speculation:

Originally posted by ses110
    Rogue I hope it does not go that far.If it does I will be going far as in far away from this Show.Nothing TPTB does shock me but
    Spoiler:
    If Sam and Pete do get married I will be beyond shocked.
    Spoiler:

Agreed, that doesn't seem at all the direction they're going. I'd be stunned.
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Since they are acting like children, maybe Jack should tell Teal'c to tell Sam he likes her. Then Sam could write a love note to Jack and give it to Teal'c to give to Jack. Now that they both know they like each other, they can meet after work and hold hands.

Yeah and he can carry home her physics books for her!!!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        LOL ...Actually she did once sent a note to him when he was with that guy..in the restaurant ...the one who said he knew about the stargate....the funny guy .... ..ok it was not a love letter ...but it was a beginning.

Hahahahahah..that would be hilarious but so saddddddddddd to see really at 36 and 45 years old.

caty
        Well if they can't have an adult conversation that's what's left?
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
          NICKATEL- i take my hat off to you(if i did wear hats) you have said what we all feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am fed up,we have not many episodes left of the season without confirmation of season 9 and that RDA will be in it,and rumours of AT not commiting,so what will happen.
          Will they keep the non-shippers happy and let sam marry so they can get the big finish at the end?
          Or will they give us a fantastic ending going out with a bang,and let us shippers be happy?

They have played us from day one,from when sam& jack met the 1st time giving each other THOSE looks till up end of season 7!

We have had the odd flings for both of our characters,always hoping that they would be together,for them to throw stalker potato,family member of TPTB to us.

WHY WHY did they bother giving us any shipper moments at all if they wasn't goning to follow it through??????????

If they do get together i think they'll rush that aswell making us see them go fishing,we won't have the whole scene that we had to painfully go through with sam & ,but we deserve those scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wynterxx
          I think this is the time to bring back one of Mala's greatest creations which puts these things into perspective!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

Brandie I hope your wrong.It is my Birthday Tommorow please do not depress me.No offense but I do not want to see just handholding.Sam and Jack are not 12 Years old.
            Happy Birthday ses!
            I still think & hope we'll get a bit more than that... (an optimist am I, albeit perhaps a stupid one! )
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              I think we are all on edge today. With a new episode tomorrow night and no ship in sight, I am blaming our attitude on ship withdrawals. But that is what we are here for, to help each other get thru this trying time.

Ya know it really is a shame because we used to all be soooo excited about every episode and every spoiler. We used to speculate and discuss till we were all worked up and couldn't wait for the next episode.

Now we almost cringe before one! Half the time we watch from looking between our fingers in case "you-know-who" makes an appearance.

Now we gather together waiting for spoilers like men in a desert looking for water. And when we do get the water, we are so afraid that it is just a mirage that we talk ourselves out of getting to excited so we won't be let down.

Finally when we do get some small ship we are even more confused than ever because every word in the dialogue is vague and open to a thousand different interpretations.

I blame TPTB for this. They have taken a lot of the joy out the anticipation of new episodes for us shippers and that really is to bad since as we all know that anticipation is half the fun.

We are fans who have been extraordinarily patient and faithful and we didn't deserve to go thru what may be the last season of our favorite show like this!!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Bravo nickatell.
                Spoiler:
                I mentioned way back Sam folded up like a cheap suit with Fifth in New Order.I love the Sam character but Sam's flaw is that she is way to nice.I think her actions in New Order show she has trouble making the tough decisions and that is not good for a leader.New Order left a bad taste in my mouth and so far Season 8 has made me think Season 9 would be a bad idea.
                I dunno Ses. I have to respectfully disagree w/ya. RE: S8 in general:
                Spoiler:
                I feel Sam is a good leader... not everyone is going to have Jack's particular style of leadership... I think the problem is that there just haven't been enough off-world eps that would give us the chance to see that Sam can competently handle the tough decisions/choices. (Darn that show's cheap budget! )
                Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 09 September 2004, 06:46 PM.
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  <snip>
                  Now we gather together waiting for spoilers like men in a desert looking for water. And when we do get the water, we are so afraid that it is just a mirage that we talk ourselves out of getting to excited so we won't be let down. <snip>
                  Good analogy... Got a good visual of the Shipper Family all sprawled out across the sand... Some on their backs, arms across face, moaning they can't go on... Others slowly dragging themselves on all fours towards the mirage, whispering "I believe... I believe... I believe..."

(Or, when we get the water, instead of thinking it's a mirage, we're afraid to drink for fear that it's spiked w/a little som'um...)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    Good analogy... Got a good visual of the Shipper Family all sprawled out across the sand... Some on their backs, arms across face, moaning they can't go on... Others slowly dragging themselves on all fours towards the mirage, whispering "I believe... I believe... I believe..."

(Or, when we get the water, instead of thinking it's a mirage, we're afraid to drink for fear that it's spiked w/a little som'um...)

Exactly!!! That is what I pictured, us crawling along in the sand! It sure feels like it sometimes doesn't it?!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Ya know it really is a shame because we used to all be soooo excited about every episode and every spoiler. We used to speculate and discuss till we were all worked up and couldn't wait for the next episode.
                      Gads I never thought I would be saying...."You remember the Good Ole days when Star Gate............ I totally agree and understand what you are saying here Ship Nana
                      Now we almost cringe before one! Half the time we watch from looking between our fingers in case "you-know-who" makes an appearance.
                      What I find funny is that even the Sci-Fi channel doesn't let out that you-know-who will be in the episode. You would think IF THEY know he would be a ratings buster they would say SOMETHING
                      Now we gather together waiting for spoilers like men in a desert looking for water. And when we do get the water, we are so afraid that it is just a mirage that we talk ourselves out of getting to excited so we won't be let down.
                      maybe TPTB need to read this thread a bit MORE OFTEN to see what LOYAL FANS are willing to do to keep themselves HYPED for the show
                      Finally when we do get some small ship we are even more confused than ever because every word in the dialogue is vague and open to a thousand different interpretations.
                      gads...you can say THAT again
                      I blame TPTB for this. They have taken a lot of the joy out the anticipation of new episodes for us shippers and that really is to bad since as we all know that anticipation is half the fun.
                      Ya know you are really right about this...I used to really be excited about Friday night rolling around and a new Star Gate episode was coming on and I was really excited about Season 8....now I am just excited that Friday is the end of the workweek........
                      We are fans who have been extraordinarily patient and faithful and we didn't deserve to go thru what may be the last season of our favorite show like this!!!
                      Ya know NONE of the fans have deserved this lackluster showing so far. While the episodes haven't been *bad* they haven't been GREAT either.......We can all say that This ONE episode was good or THAT ONE episode was good but I can remember when we used to say that about a WHOLE SEASON!!!!!

A lot of good points Ship Nana!!!!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                        hehe...thats what our stargate Dvds are for...to fill in the crappy fall line ups this year

I confess . . . my "guilty pleasure" for Sunday nights is Charmed. It's really so much better of a show than anything you could predict. <g> Other than SG (which is on unsteady ground), it's one of the few shows on I still find worth watching.
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                          Sally, I like your sig. It's really cute!
                          Thanks!

I do have trouble, though, getting dialog to go where I want it. I really wanted the 'jack, sneaking a peak' to be in between the two pics, and for the words to be read going down. I just have a feeling I'm missing some simple element to figuring these things out.

Btw, the line-up of eps on Gateworld shows that Reckoning(s) come before Threads. Or, Threads comes after Reckoning(s).

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            Thanks!

I do have trouble, though, getting dialog to go where I want it. I really wanted the 'jack, sneaking a peak' to be in between the two pics, and for the words to be read going down. I just have a feeling I'm missing some simple element to figuring these things out.

Btw, the line-up of eps on Gateworld shows that Reckoning(s) come before Threads. Or, Threads comes after Reckoning(s).

Sally
                            We always look forward to your wonderfully creative signature pics! Keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              well, i have to admit, i have been nasty, sarcastic, insulting, arrogant and evil..but all in the shipper name!!! i've been out there, being the evil shipper, supporting the ship, bringing down at every opportunity..can you forgive me? i'm nice in here.
                              Have no fears, Michelle, the shipper family supports and loves forever - like a certain couple we just happen to be OBSESSED with.

((((((((((((((((((Michelle))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm alive! It's a miracle! I'm all moved and my apartment is beautiful. School started though so I still won't be around much though. I haven't had a chance to get even close to reading all of the posts that I've missed. It's going to take me forever. I just hope that I haven't missed anything juicy while I've been away. January is going to take forever to get here. The second half of the season is going to be so GOOD I just know it. Well, I just thought I'd pop in to see if the place is still standing after you've been abandoned my your Mum for all of this time. I know, I'm flattering myself but I went through some serious forum withdrawl so humor me. Now I'm off to check to the liquour cabinet so I can figure out exactly how naughty you've all been. Of course I'll have to sample everything to make sure that it's not been watered down.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                                X