Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well those of you who know and remember me, might remember my year long rants following chimera. i don't think anybody's gonna be getting the soapbox ready for me. i think everyones gonna be hiding it and themselves.

and hi yoojoo and all the other shippers who don't know me yet!

hey does this make me a re-newbie?

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
      LOL!! THANKS

hands marty an IOU
      *makes a paper airplane out of the IOU and throws it at SS*

Hehehehe.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

YEAH TAME!! lets see the list!!

whip it out, whip it out (the list! get your head out of the gutter people!!) I wanna know who is in the closet!! Then i can get them to become outted shippers with my charm and amazing powers of persuasion!!
        Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
        -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
          I just hit over 500 today, too. Woo hoo!

Sadly, more avatars are still a few hundred more posts away. Sniffle.
          **passes box of tissues to auralan**

That's how I felt... and then when it was down to the wire last night w/maybe 10-15 posts to go I was like... where am I going to post to get there... That late at night I was beyond serious posts.... had to do fluff....

And then the new avs didn't show for me for 8 more posts!!
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            Now that's a list we'd like to see....

*yanks hands back*

EEEyowch! I was just jokin' Tame!
            actually in RL i'm a semi-closet shipper. all my stargate friends are guys. even if they were shippers they probably wouldn't admit it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              actually in RL i'm a semi-closet shipper. all my stargate friends are guys. even if they were shippers they probably wouldn't admit it themselves.
              *gasps*

I don't know anyone in real life (besides my family) that are Stargate fans. Well, there's my cousins and aunty. That's about it...

They don't know what they're missing!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                *hands yoojoo over some of her cookies*

That will be $50 American, please.

Nah, just kidding!

Only $40...
                **thwaps MM's hands**
                Now shiplets... that's not how we do things in ShipperTown! ShipNana always has an extra big batch stored away for the weekend for us...
                Here MM....
                **passes cookie jar to MM**
                Here yoojoo, these are yours...
                **passes cookie jar to YJ**

Now play nice!
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  well those of you who know and remember me, might remember my year long rants following chimera. i don't think anybody's gonna be getting the soapbox ready for me. i think everyones gonna be hiding it and themselves.

and hi yoojoo and all the other shippers who don't know me yet!

hey does this make me a re-newbie?
                  You do know Major Fischer don't you? I think you two are going to get along just fine.....

Comment

i know one other person other than my family who is a SG fan an he won't even admit that he likes it that much. I have a feeling he is a closet shipper b/c he is such a romantic. He trys to hide that fact and act all macho but you can so tell. I am wearing him down though.....ahem....... i mean helping him see the light!

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

**thwaps MM's hands**
                      Now shiplets... that's not how we do things in ShipperTown! ShipNana always has an extra big batch stored away for the weekend for us...
                      Here MM....
                      **passes cookie jar to MM**
                      Here yoojoo, these are yours...
                      **passes cookie jar to YJ**

Now play nice!
                      *throws another IOU paper airplane at SS*

You're no fun!

Comment

Shipper Optimist Quote for the Day:
                        ...No matter what happens in the future, we've had a fantabulous 8 years...
                        Nice quote! OK, and here's my pic to go with it.... (I don't do much written speculation around here, but I can make up my own pix!)

My speculation for our shippy ending:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soleil510
                          Hello Everyone in GateWorld Forum. I'm a newcomer and is happy to have finally joined. I have read some of the posts in regards to this season and I hope that is does get more shippy and more offworld action too. I have to admit that this season has been slow. Anywho, I hope things pick up in the second half. Talk to you all soon.
                          Welcome soleil510!

Comment

My cousin crack me up when it comes to ship....... she says she thinks its cool, but if they do anything cannon before the last ep.
                            She says at the end of the last ep they can do whatever they want with those two. I believe her exact words were "He can ravish her right in front of the Stargate for all i care." It had me laughing for an hour and i almost missed the whole ep b/c of it.

AND THANKS FOR THE COOKIE SS!!
                            -throws air plane at MM-
                            Last edited by yoojoo; 24 October 2004, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              Nice quote! OK, and here's my pic to go with it.... (I don't do much written speculation around here, but I can make up my own pix!)

My speculation for our shippy ending:

Great pic Mala!
                              Thanks for making it & sharing it w/us!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                                *throws another IOU paper airplane at SS*

You're no fun!
                                **arches eyebrow at MM**
                                **crosses arms & taps foot**

You were saying???

Comment

Working...
                                X