This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser
    Don't you think he could tell the difference?
    But definitely a COOL idea - one I'd like to see.
    Yeah, but at this point, he might not care. At least for a while.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        true, nobody would know!

sigpic
        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

For me than if RDA decides that he doesn't want to do another season, I am hoping for an even better closure to Season 8. It better than be a spectacular semi-ending for Jack and Sam because it would also be an ending that I would have to live with because without RDA it would be my ending as well. I have really come to appreciate the other actors but RDA is the reason Stargate is so special to me. I would totally be interested in him returning in DVD movies or a theatrical release but the TV show would not carry my interest any longer. For those that would like the show to continue I hope it does for them.

So until we hear if there is going to be a Season 9 it seems I am putting all my eggs in one basket with the conclusion of Season 8.

Comment

I have been thinking about that note from 2010.
            Spoiler:
            He is so miserable in that ep without Sam, he should have wrote. Don't go to PXXXX and P.S. tell her how you feel!
            Alone at the cabin, he had bound to have thoughts about where he messed up with Sam.
            Yes, he should have but he didn't know who would read it. He couldn't have known if he would be there or on mission when it arrived.
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              I think Jack has a stronger will than Sam and would not have allowed things to escalate to that level (rape). Jack would have summoned the will to run off before he allowed himself to hurt Sam (or anyone for that matter), IMO.
              He was doing a good job on Daniel before the SF's pulled him off and just for showing interest in 'Samantha"
              sigpic
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Yes, he should have but he didn't know who would read it. He couldn't have known if he would be there or on mission when it arrived.
                But he could have wrote it in a way that only he would know what it meant.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

He was doing a good job on Daniel before the SF's pulled him off and just for showing interest in 'Samantha"
                  Yeah, I forgot about that. That's pretty shippy.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                    For me than if RDA decides that he doesn't want to do another season, I am hoping for an even better closure to Season 8. It better than be a spectacular semi-ending for Jack and Sam because it would also be an ending that I would have to live with because without RDA it would be my ending as well. I have really come to appreciate the other actors but RDA is the reason Stargate is so special to me. I would totally be interested in him returning in DVD movies or a theatrical release but the TV show would not carry my interest any longer. For those that would like the show to continue I hope it does for them.

So until we hear if there is going to be a Season 9 it seems I am putting all my eggs in one basket with the conclusion of Season 8.
                    I know how you feel I think that this Season is going to be the 'do or die' situatioin for the ship - it's ethier going to happen this season or not happen at all ( cos by then Sam will be married! AHHHH! )

So yeah i hope you packed those eggs real good!!!!

And a WELCOME to shipper hannah

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                      Auralan,
                      I know many people have already said this, but I just wanted to thank you for your calmness and sensible insight into the spoilers and speculation going on about the ship right now. There have been many times where I started to feel down and then you post and make it seem so logical somehow. I totally agree with what you're saying. I have great faith that TPTB are smarter than that.
                      I agree completely. When Auralan speaks we all listen.
                      I may skim many posts but Auralan's always get read.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, Rogue, you are living up to your name. Think the poor boy needs some action.
                        By the way love that sig pic.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell

I´m sooo agree with you. Don´t get me wrong, I love all the other actors (AT, MS and CJ are the best) but I doubt a lot I´d buy the DVDs if RDA wasn´t in the series. Probably I´d watch them once to see them and see if RDA is mentioned or guest starred, but it wouldn´t be the same at all.
                          Sir, it's just a plant (Wal...ter).

...and you say his name is Pete Shannahan....I see.
                          By the way, do you know his address??

Comment

Don't you think he could tell the difference?
                            But definitely a COOL idea - one I'd like to see.
                            Indeed.
                            Also it would be interesting if Repli-carter fell in love with Jack. Would Sam be jealous of herself??
                            Sir, it's just a plant (Wal...ter).

...and you say his name is Pete Shannahan....I see.
                            By the way, do you know his address??

Comment

LAST CHANCE TO CAST YOUR VOTE

What would you like to have happen with your ship thread? The majority will rule, so please place your vote now.
                              The poll closes today!

To keep this thread free of too much more off topic stuff, the poll is in the other thread.
                              Want to vote?
                              Click HERE
                              sigpic

Comment

Just checking in... HI everyone!

Hello to the newbies this morning

I am gonna sit here and try to get some paperwork done, so I'll check in periodically.

No RDA, no Stargate

that's how I feel. How can you have ship without him? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X